5'10"-5'11" is the ideal height

This is a thread for fellow winners of the genetic lottery

>tall enough to not be a manlet
>short enough for gains to come easy and look really good
>can reach high shelves, but also feel comfortable in airplane seats
>incredibly easy to find clothes that fit you well

While manlets argue "h-hh-haahaa lanklets have no gains and look like shit" and lanklets argue "fucking when will they learn, nobody takes shorties seriously", us the true master race get to sit out of petty squabbles while enjoying the best of both worlds

Feels good man

6'1-6'2 is the perfect height for standarts. (I include volleyball, basketball players which are really tall in non-standarts)

You're pretty right on that desu, HOWEVER, on very tall countries like the Nordics and Netherlands, etc. 6' to 6'2 is ideal IMO.

But on the rest of the world, your height is ideal for everything on athletics and looking good for females.

>Prove me wrong, pro tip: you can't!

you shorties are cute

I am exactly 6'0", where do I belong in this war?

Women getting taller by the day as well

6'0 here myself, here's what I found
>Not tall enough to gain an aesthetic advantage
>Still bump your head into stuff from time to time
You're more likely to have a good bone structure than taller guys though.

6"0 is good for the ideal "tall" height as well, above is awkward and lanky, below is short and laughable

80% of girls on dating apps like Tinder and OKC filter out people that are 6'0 and below, so you're automatically out of the running digitally for coming up an inch too short.

>using tinder
It's all fat chicks and basic bitches for whom even literal Olympic athletes aren't good enough. The greatest advantage lanklets repeatedly advocate that someone 6'0+ has that 5'11" doesn't is that you don't get arbitrarily filtered out on an app.

IRL someone who is 5'10"-5'11" will be tall enough for a girl AND have good looking gains while 6'4" will be tall without good looking muscles and only do well if they have a pretty face. Seriously people can be terrible at judging height IRL, I've been mistaken for 6'0 and I'm 5'10

Oops I forgot to post the pic to illustrate my point

>be 5'9
>set profile as saying 6'
>no girls have ever been able to tell when i've met them IRL
They're usually a few inches shorter so they can't even spot the difference. The height war is pointless.

Greetings peers in the 183cm club. In here you will find that training 3-5 times a week with the proper forms will give you zyzz like aesthetics.

Have a great fucking day!

>MFW 5'10" but everyone thinks I'm at least 6'0"

>5'9''
>wear timbs to parties which add like 2" to height so i'm like 5'11"
>group how people ask how tall I am
>5'7"
>tfw you make everyone self conscious

>tfw actually 6'1/6'2 person comes along and girls start doing the, "omg, you're tall, how tall are you? ..You're only 6'1? I thought anonlet was 6 feet, go stand next to him. Whoa, yeah, anonlet's not as tall as I thought he was. Anonlet, you must only be like 5'9 or 5'10 if user is 6'1."

What kind of spastic asks how tall you are in a group of people at a party?

>183
>not 185
Kek manlet

girls do sometimes

>captcha: TALLER LEADING TO

You don't have to set your height though.

Women can tell height, it's just that men have been exaggerating too much and women are shit at numbers.

This is what we get in a world of liars.

>tfw 185cm
>always have to check what that is in amerifat

Women are just happy as long as you are significantly taller than them, at least 5 inches.

I'm 5'10" and I always put 6' on dating profiles. Women literally can't tell the difference.

I'll "things that never happen" for 500, alex

Rofl, keeping telling yourself that. I'm 6"4 and get nothing but compliments from women.

Well, this doesn't apply to me. Airplane seats, easy to find clothes are nothing compared to the feeling when you can look down on someone. I'm only 6'0 but even I run to someone head shorter than me from time to time and looking down on them makes me feel powerful and superior, while having to look up to someone makes me feel opposite feelings. You 6'3+ faggots are fucking lucky

to anyone who puts exactly 6'=foot on their dating profiles; women know that you are slightly shorter than that

some might think you are insecure about it too

t. someone who has spoken to more than one woman in their 20s

>filter out people that are 6'0 and below
>6'0 and below
so they filter out 6'0 too?

>tfw you find women who are more than 5 inches shorter than yourself unattractive
I'm 6'0, am I fucked?

Why would you do that? You gain absolutely nothing.

sleep tight lanklets and manlets

I've never had this problem where I live, american girls are just sluts

>manlets in this much denial
hoho dont make me laugh

6'5" at natty limit >>>>>> 5'11" at natty limit

>reaching natty limit at 6'5
have fun with your 10 years of gains that I can reach in 1-3 years

Being 6'4" is pretty irrelevant to the general public, at least here in Germany. Its great to tower over guys and girls, but it just fuels your ego and doesnt make that much of a difference.
However, online dating is fucking great for lanklets, girls that are taller Than normal women are way more into you. Ive had several ONS with tall girls just because of my height.
>tfw I'm more into petite women and not those tall freaks

Stylish

so what should i as someone who is exactly 6 ft tall put on my profiles hmm

6'4" 220 manmore reporting for duty.

IMO, ideal is 6'5" - 6'6". Shit, I'd take being 6'8".

True, 6'5" lanklet here, get laid even though I'm a skinny motherfucker

put it in centimetres

but only to the nearest 5cm, otherwise you look autistic

5'11.65" here
Almost made it, but i always tell im 6'1"

Bump

>5'10"-5'11" is the ideal height
girls are 5'10-5'11 nowadays, you fucking manlets

>pence is 5 11

face it your just a bigger manlet bitch