One Thing others should know

Alright, lets try something out here:

Post one piece of advice that you have found most useful in your fitness endeavor, regardless of what that may be.

Try not to re-post, or at very least elaborate if you do.

The ass is for attention. That is all.

BBBBRRRRRAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>dont do shrooms at tommy's ball bash back in '89.
>Kawalski was right.

TDEE should be re-adjusted every week.

Fasting is good

Working out harder and more does not = faster and better results

Every single person should do some form of basic calisthenics, stretching, and aerobic activity

NEAT is king when it comes to calorie burn

You can burn 31 calories of fat per pound of bodyfat per day.

Masturbation is evil.

If you like making stir fry with sauce mixed with rice or noodles but don't want the calories/carbs of rice or noodles, try using spinach instead! You can use it fresh and crisp, or if you want to be extra full, you can sautee it to decrease it's size (sautéing in a little bit of butter (like 1tsp) really activates the flavour).

I have a couple

Train arms. Compounds aren't always enough

Train abs. Compounds aren't always enough

There is nothing wrong with using a belt if your form is good. Better core activation = more weight lifted = faster development

If something hurts, doesn't feel right, or looks like shit, try stretching before saying you can't do it anymore

bruh, 'ONE' thing....

a bit of lemon with the butter and you are gold.

Unless you have family history of cholesterol or are a fat fuck, eat your eggs, they are cheap and healthy for active people.

NEAT?

Have a personal reason for what you are doing, something that is not dependent on someone else.

My dick is dependent right now if you sbiff my drift

There are a ton of movements suitable as main exercises. Don't get hung up on 'having' to do any specific ones because the ideal ones are going to vary from person to person and goal to goal.

You should probably take care of that cheese smell then mate.

Supplements are only that, supplementary, real foods work and are harder to overeat especially when compared to processed foods.

Dont buy into the vapid cunts that inhabit youtube and instascam, sure tons of them look great, but they are far from role model material.

>tfw these fart replies to big butt posts get me hard
>tfw my thicc fetish has derives into an actual fart fetish

I need to stop masturbating so much..

knowing something on an intellectual level is not the same as experiencing it and knowing it for certain in your heart

Similar to this..

Veeky Forums is like 90% right. Start out listening to their advice, but realize you should deviate it from it a bit.

An example,

Compounds are fucking good, but if you follow SS, or even 5/3/1 to a lesser extent, expect some disproportionate gains in your lower body opposed to your upper body.

more like 75% right

fit is utterly retarded at many levels

Stretch properly, especially if your life consists of sitting in front of a screen 10 hours at a time. Your hamstrings are going to thank you for it.

I sit a lot.

What do.

What kind of stretching should I know.

Is there any routine out there.

>want to get Veeky Forums before joining the army

Wear sunscreen every fuckin day

s-s-s-sticky

It smells really bad when heated up but there's nothing wrong with using your own cum as an ingredient in food.

You have issues mate.

Drink more water, simple as that.

>PPPPFFFFFRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>hehe, can you smell what I ate today? ;)

first of all, depends how hard and how much, and it feels better to work more
second of all, what the shit is NEAT supposed to be
and what did you mean by
>You can burn 31 calories of fat per pound of bodyfat per day.

Focus on cardio and body weight exercises.

Also, army is a gains goblin.

>High volume low reps + low volume high reps = ultimate gains
>Diet is more important than gym
>Sleep is as important as gym
>Lower your targets so you're able to be consistent
>Retract the fuckin scapula
>Eccentric is more important than concentric
>Keep it simple stupid- Less is more if you're consistent as a result
>Less weight is often better because you're targeting the muscle better and thus essentially putting more weight on the muscle than before
>Don't stop cardio, it's a bitch to get rolling again
>Do simple stretches regularly, they make you feel much better and make everything easier
>Youtube is 95% bullshit and 5% very useful
>Make friends at the gym

Diet
>Never drink calories
>Meal prep + steamed veg means you can cut out vegetable oil completely. This is a far more significant part of your calories than you realise or want to admit, and a simple change.
>Meal Prep your meat and grains/carbs only, buy fresh veg every week or more often.
>Fruit/yogurt instead of sweets + Meal Prep + Never drink calories + Replace that high calorie item with a lower calorie item and repeat this step until you're below TDEE = easy mode cut

>Never drink calories
Reason?

Provides no benefit, has some cons

How vague

>Provides no benefit
Apart from being able to mash more calories together than otherwise and make it easy to consume.

What cons are there to drinking calories?

Isolate your erectors
Allow you to brace better
More safety for big Cp lift .

Dont ever bulk. Literally never.
Hear me out. Most people here dont even understand bulking or how its properly done. Youre supposed to bulk once youve run out of natty gains, like someone like lotus can and should if he wants to.
HOWEVER
99% of people here are skinny fat and have not been in the gym more than 3 months and ask about bulking advice. It fucking kills me.
If youre a new lifter imo you should focus on getting your weight in check, 12%ish bf, then just focus on lifting properly and eating at a very very slight caloric surplus. As in dont go shoving donuts down your fucking throat.

>Complains that most people don't understand what bulking is
>Misrepresents bulking

Consistency is key. Better to stick to a brosplit and do it 4 times a week and over years than start SS for 3 month and then drop it and fuck around one time per week in the gym.

Go for a walk or swim everyday.

>What cons are there to drinking calories?
I suppose I should've added this was with maintenance or cutting in mind. Protein shakes etc start to make sense when you're bulking.

>Most people get bulking wrong and gain weight
>When bulking and gaining muscle weight do X

Ah, that makes more sense, then.

are you implying i misrepresented it? Cause 99% of thise site does and thats my point.

You either didnt get it aswell or samefagged. Im saying most people dont qualify to bulk. Theyve barerly started lifting and they just gain 30lbs of fat.

Saying it provides no benefit is retarded either way, cutting/bulking whatever

Story plox

NEAT – Non-Exercise Activity Thermogenesis (The number of calories burned in all activity outside of exercise)

what is wrong with drinking and blending on a cut? wtf did you read the topic?

Here's some general advice from an older Veeky Forumsizen (29)

Fitness:
Big compounds as a base and then iso to build upon. You can't get big without being relatively strong, but just getting strong won't get you big.
Your heart is a muscle and you should do cardio to build it's strength
Stretching seems like a drag but it really is essential. Spend 10-15 minutes before your workout, put on a podcast or audiobook, and just stretch while listening (routine in the sticky).

Diet and Cooking:
You do not need as much protein as the internet says you do. 1 kg per pound body-weight is plenty.
Your ratio of carbs to fats is dependent upon your personal satiety and how you perform in the gym. Get some of each but if you want to go low carb or low fat, just let your natural inclination in your diet take you there. It's all about calories and protein anyway.
Similarly, consuming just boneless skinless chicken breasts because they're high in protein is a futile activity. Brine them and then grill them if you need to eat them, but pretty much any other cut of meat will be more delicious and jucier and more economical to purchase. Instead of grilling a ton of chicken breasts, consider doing a long braise or roast for your protein macros.
Learning to cook vegetables takes skill but is very rewarding.
Consider trying vegeterianism or veganism, or just generally eating less meat. Factory farming is undoubtedly a horrific practice and terrible for the environment. Don't be a cunt about it and people will accept your choices. You can get plenty of protein from tofu and seitan (especially if you make your own).

Women and Dating
The #1 rule to remember is that women are people who have a radically different experience with love and sex than you do. Feminism gets a bad rap because of SJW's on the internet, but if try the cognitive exercise of putting yourself in a woman's perspective, a lot of their complaints are actually pretty reasonable, if unreasonably communicated.

You have to push yourself and go for every rep KNOWING that you can do it (with good form ofc), hesitation is your enemy.

I am skinny fat but strong, pls help
I have read sticky i just want some quick condensed advice

>reverse search OP pic
>big mistake
HHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGit's not fucking faaaiiiiiirr
dat fat ass
dat pink lil asshole
dat meaty fat fucking pussy
MUUUUUH DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIQ
the things i would do breh
please hold me bros

Yes, I'm saying you misrepresented it. Bulking means eating at a caloric surplus. That's it. If you don't bulk, you won't gain any muscle, and you make it sound like bulking means eating 5000 calories a day.

Don't stay at a party you're not having fun at because you might get laid. All the DTF girls have left already. Go home early.
The truism that confidence is the the most attractive trait is true, but not necessarily in and of itself, but what it communicates: remember, that any woman you are approaching doesn't actually know you, and has to rely on a socially determined signal to see if you're worth her time. Confidence when talking to women is a signal that you have acted this way in the past and succeeded, and so there's an implicit message that socially, you are ok. That's why "acting alpha" etc. works.
All that being said, girls will reject you for any number of reasons, so don't take it personally.

Social life
Develop hobbies outside of lifting. Join a club sport, learn to cook, play an instrument, volunteer, etc. Becoming a well-rounded person.
Don't shit talk people or spread malicious gossip if you can't help it, because you never know what will come back to them.
Always try and remember people's names (repeat it 3 times when talking to them).

Life generally
Practice being kind, empathetic and understanding. Everybody else is a human with a full subjectivity and are doing the best that they can, and there's no real point in being a jerk.

Anyway i've got to go to work. Hope i helped a few bros.

>1 kg per pound

1 gram per kg bodyweight woops

gotta eat big

Ration your enthusiasm.

You'll have days when you really won't feel like leaving the bed early /go rough the cold rain to get to the gym, etc. Save your passion for days like that, and don't go 7 days a week just because you aren't feeling sore anymore.

>1 kg per pound body-weight is plenty
I must eat double my body weight in protein everyday?

That's obvious you fuck face. You only burn a few hundred calories during exercise. The rest of it is by being alive

An user from Veeky Forums recommended me Sex God Method about a year ago

It fucking changed my life

I've fucked girls, had them tell their friends how amazing I was in bed, then fucked their friends

It's insane how much you stand out from the average guy by just learning how to really make women come

You shouldn't do it for looks alone, that is vain and will never motivate you past a week.

>what is wrong with drinking and blending on a cut?
It's consuming calories for no reason.
If you're on a cut you want to eat your calories because they keep you fuller for longer. Incidentally it also increases the GI of fruits, though that's marginal.

Like I said, no benefits and a few cons.

>1 kg per pound body-weight is plenty.

>big mistake

well lemme forge myself an opinion on this one and reverse search myself

it's a typo u fucking slag
how can u not get that

that's a nice ass

Being honest is better than lying in 99% of situations

I blew a load to her but I am not satisfied my brother

>innie
>big ass
>10/10 asshole

what do you want more senpai

still wrong. blender does not extract fiber from the juiced material. you still eat everything. since you have tendency to repeat yourself I'll do the same:

drinking callories is beneficial.

> there is nothing wrong with drinking your vegetables if you do not filter the fiber out (even if you do...), and it is beneficial opposed to not eating the food good for you.

I want her for real

think thats funny ur posting?

>Undergarnment
Whats the name bros

you're a dumbass

drinking blended food vs eating it is the same shit

teen princess maria, now you can either fap or weep at the thought of never making her your gf

did you mean 1g per kg of bodyweight

or

1g per lb of bodyweight

Having a nice clean bleached ass hole is very important for a girl. Thats why my current gf bleaches her asshole.

and waxes her asshole.

how 2 tell my gf to do this?

is this legit?

or are you just a virgin pretending to be cool on the internet?

because im a virgin :(

You just tell her. That's all. Not complicated mate.

dont think it`s THAT much a difference

>implying fit is one person

did u quote the wrong person?

Do I burn less if I'm dead inside?

no one is implying that

Torrent it and find out for yourself

In my experience it is legit, most guys don't really bother looking into female sexual psychology

Girls often tell me stuff like "that was the best sex I ever had" these days
They might be lying to make me feel good, but I honestly don't think so

ok Veeky Forums here I go

-fit (normie fit, not Veeky Forums)
-NEET
-play video games 10 hours a day to escape depression
-social anxiety (not socially awkward, im really smooth when forced to have a conversation, but i avoid them if possible)
-good looking (i get matches on tinder, i get girls messaging me on instagram, etc, but i never meet them because of social anxiety)
-kissless virgin

how the fuck do I change my life? please help me

Holy shit you are a massive faggot

>BAAAAAW I'M HANDSOME AND JUST NEED TO MAKE A TINY EFFORT TO CHANGE MY LIFE WAT DO???

Jesus christ, stop being such a whiny bitch and make the change yourself
Your only issue is having too much ego to actually try

People with far less than you have done much more, stop being lazy

Looks like you've got all the tools to make it so go see a shrink or something about your anxiety, then start putting yourself out there.

nofap

Kek source?

Great advice, thanks bro

you value comfort more than anything else

your values are out of kilter with the person that you want to be

any idea that does not bolster you is a worthless one

lol you actually think this shit would help anyone? there is no ego, yeah im good looking but its worth nothing if my mind is fucked. social anxiety is actually life crippling

also i had no father figure in life so the internet the only place i could get advice

do you think a shrink would actually help with this or would medication be needed?

i dont want to fall into a loop of medication then more medication for the side effects, then even more medication for those, etc

>stretching before workout not after
NO

I used to stretch before and after workout, dynamic and static. Now I stretch in my off day, not in my exercise day. It increased my exercise performance a bit, but am I doing it wrong?

Scientist advice here, additives of 20 years ago are cancerogens of today. Nobody gives a shit about your life, other than jewing you.

Yoga is not gay. It is beneficial to wellbeing, quality of life, and general mobility. As a straight man I have little reason to be able to fit my thighs behind my ears, but knowing that my hamstrings and hips would allow me to if needed is still cool haha

>I'm sad that I asked a retarded question got a retarded answer
>Projecting

>cutting out vegetable oil
user, you should be getting your 2tbsp a day of olive oil for those MUFAs, and other plant oils for the PUFAs