CB Rate my Face, Height, Frame Thread

Here, we simply rate other Veeky Forumsizens' face, height and frame. Here is an example for Zyzz:

>Height 6'1

Face: 6/10
Height: 8.5/10
Frame: 9/10

Good luck!

Do that for the above Veeky Forumsizen.

Not op but I'll take the risk
>5'10" 175 18YO
Gym for 3 years (Lifting for 1)

>Face: 6/10
hahaha the fuck? his jaw and dark eyes were handsome no homo. seriously, think about this: he had an entire aesthetics crew and aesthetics movement who copied his tan, hairstyle, workout routine and dance yet zyzz pulled 5x as many chicks as the next best guy.

here is my thoughts
Face 5/10
Height 6/10
Frame 6/10

Shit i would of guessed 2-3
Do you know if it get's better at 25 ish if you look after your self?

All girls who mired Zyzz were just sluts. Non-marriage sluts. If you ask girls who are decent, quality, they respond "Well his body is okey and little bit too much muscle but the face is autism."

After that, they ALL sent me Nick Bateman. This photo to be exact.

you need a modern haircut, harder lifting and life energy. after that you are gonna be ok.

His face is VERY different from pic to pic honestly, he can go to a 5 to an 8 based on angle/lighting

Every thing checks out about harder lifting.
What did you mean by that.
Currently training for strength and lack motivation to focus on other things (personal issues)

He had some surgery done. That also changes things.

Fuck strength man, noone is going to look at you and say "woow that guy lifts 5000 pounds". Instead they will say "woow that guy looks aesthetic as fuck."

what mattered was results and zyzz pulled some 10/10s

Fuck has my life been a lie.
You might be right.

I'd agree but i think it's a great thing to build a strength base before you get onto an aesthetic oriented split.
Once you reach 1/2/3/4 you can start thinking about aesthetics

I'd like to see you post what a 7/10 is. Go on, humor me user

Are you crazy? I'm not putting my fucking face here. There's a ton of people who will find you and harass you.

>jk here is me. plz r8 no h8

>those glasses
EVERY
TIME

7/10 FACE

Go back to Lookism, you mentally ill delusional faggot. What is the purpose of arbitrarily shifting the rating standards? It's useless and if you do this, you are a retard who should be dissolved in nitric acid.

You are living in 2017. Deal with this you faggot special snowflake.

>What is the purpose of arbitrarily shifting the rating standards?

Giving Veeky Forumsizens insecurities over nothing, why do you think people find manlet threads funny?
Because there's people who take them seriously

Rate my fashion bruhs.

It sounds like you're the snowflake, since you're the one electing to do things in a way that 99% of the population would find abnormal.

>fat
Yes I know, I'm working on it
>dyel
Yes I know. Working on it.

Fuck it's sideways. Phoneposting strikes again.

zyzz with stubble is easily 8/10 face wise, looks like the mediterranean /pol/ meme; it decreases towards 7 when he's clean shaven though, also shit haircut

>yfw no face
>no reference for height and dubious mirror angle
Sick frame however, very juicy tighs. Honestly be more confident about your face.

It's me honest please rate

pizza/10

learn to skincare

absolute 10/10 face bro.

get ripped and slay puss breh

Cant tell if trolling or serious, but thanks breh.
This website gave me trust issues.

srs 7/10 face, get ripped stay clean shaven and get a stylish haircut to bump up to a 8, then getting ripped to bump up to a 9

>get ripped stay clean shaven and get a stylish haircut to bump
meant to say just
> stay clean shaven and get a stylish haircut to bump to 8

>baitman

Yeah, that's more what I expected. I have no idea how to style my hair in any way desu.

>Non-marriage sluts
That's all women dumbass.

>being this desperate about other peoples approval
kys beta faggot

He is not trolling, you are pretty. I probably would date you if you were russian like me. Yes, i'm a girl from russia who regulary browsing Veeky Forums. Sorry for bad english.

more possible
liar

or this

Did you post a photo with a knife and something trump related on the wall?

His face looked so weird in side view in the later pics. Kind of like a bird -especially his nose got kinda weird and hawkish with time.

I dunno like 3/10 maybe?

10, loose about 10% fat, tits are looking good, shave, overall you're on the right path.

what do you suggest after that. Currently doing a U/L

What is with your obsession with James Bond? Shorter hair styles are difficult for me due to a large baldspot near the front of my head.

Why not both?
do a 5x5 on diddly/squat/bench and then proceed to lift for aesthetics, sports, traps, whatever.

>What is with your obsession with James Bond?
Bond is pretty much the coolest guy portrayed in the media this is a known fact.

>Shorter hair styles are difficult for me due to a large baldspot near the front of my head.

Sorry for your shit genetics. Try the pierce brosnan which is a long haired cut, or if you can manage it without looking like a disgusting pedophile go with Connery which is a medium long cut.

if it's really bad, grow stubble and go with the Jason Statham look

Based on that phone, I guess 6'1

Jesus/10

you look like a drugged up hippie faggot

Forever mirin you zyzz, Our god the sun of Zeuz!
the only motivation i have is you.