Would have being Veeky Forums helped him in that situation?

Would have being Veeky Forums helped him in that situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=sjclfkntksc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if he kept trying he'd probably fuck her... maybe he even did.

>race traitor
Nothing could help this retarded manlet.

No because he's a manlet

why she doesn't move, like, the dude scratched her butthole and she didn't even flinched, he must also be 5'5

>this is what creepy manlets believe

Unless he was famous or ridiculously good looking, then no. I'm straight autismo but even I am cringing at that weak ass body language

I can't be the only one who gets weirded out watching social interactions like this. Is this how normies interact with each other? Is this why I'm a virgin at 23?

She ugly as fuck

im 6'2 son

No sauce, but I remember reading that this is his gf and she's pissed off at him

We all are 6'+ on Veeky Forums user, i believe you.

Idiots like you are the reason for the "No means no" movement. He groped her, "talked" with her and danced a little with her and she said no. End of the deal.

No you aren't. I feel like there's an entire world of social interaction out there that's effectively hidden from me.

its alcohol

This.

Height doesn't actually mean much to woman in the real world. Go outside and interact with females for once in your lives.

No hes on molly

>>tumblr.com/

Go back to lebbit idiot

Do you think that this is a normal behavior?
If she were white and he were a refugee, you all would rage and post your edgy deus vult images.

but I already told you to go to tumblr

>Do you think that this is a normal behavior?
in that scenario in that location with those type of people, very much so, my friend.

I figured everyone involved was drunk but if I went and groped some broad during a night out (even if she was a 3/10 goblin negress) I would get knocked the fuck out no matter how steamed I am.

hes actually doing not too bad considering she didnt cry rape
I dont think id have the same luck
I dont understand normies

I have asked my gf and her friends plus my own female friends and none of them want short guys

Who cares?

i imagine a short person would

Kek
Is that supermang

Creepy little fucker is lucky nobody smacked him in his flabby face for that shit.

>I'm going to imply you've never talked to a woman and that you have no social interaction to base your statement off of

All of my female friends say they wouldn't date a short guy

>W-who cares

If you're good looking you don't need social skills.

except it does though.

i'd stare disappointly and shake my head.

seconded. if you look good everything is easier. literally everything. people go out of their way to help you.

No it's how niggers interact with each other. I would never attend one of these retarded degenerate shitfests. That nigger girl definitely got a whole bunch of STD:s and I wouldn't touch her with a ten feet pole.

Seriously, what kind of loser would slave away all week just to get completely wasted and embarass himself in some pathetic attempt to fuck a used up landwhale slut each weekend and holiday?

No he's not dude, look at the raging hard-on in his pants.

Have you ever even done molly? Does the phrase "dope-dick" mean anything to you?

dude chilling in the pool with the hottie is interacting, the manlet with a boner is trying to dry hump the black girl, and she for some reason is just ignoring him, i'd kick his ass

No you didnt ask,you are just making shit up from your ass to troll someone on a azerbaijani wool trading forum like the faggot you are,you dont have a gf too.
Because of women dont tend to show their shallowness,even if they want a tall man they wouldnt say it out loud.

>Would have being Veeky Forums helped him
i dont think anything can help him to be honest

I remember when this video first appeared
That's actually his girlfriend. They'd had an argument just before this video, which is why she's ignoring him.

Nice try, manlet

Black girls are loud and aggressive as fuck. If she really didn't know that guy she'd be slapping and punching the shit out of him when he touched her.

Holy fuck same here bro. All my life i felt there's this basic knowledge that everyone knows but somehow, I missed it.

yeah i only just noticed that, but this is seen as usual behavior on molly.

Spoken like a true loser

>I believe everything a women say
>I also believe women know what they want

wow we got a special one here

Only short people are getting mad at this lmao

seriously it's like those islands of hundreds of horny snakes writhing all over each other

SELECT ALL IMAGES WITH A FUCKING STORE FRONT

You aren't being a race traitor if you just fuck but don't date/reproduce with them moron.

you are, because there is a risk that some mixed baby will be the result

better some niggress's half white baby than your half black one

Just act as if you were alone, and do as they are doing.
It is best to dance with a woman before going up and rubbing you crotch on her, try to look like you are part of the party like the lady in OPs video was doing.

>Height doesn't actually mean much to woman in the real world.
this is what manlets actually believe

You may not believe me when I say this, but you really wouldn't. I used to think so, then I just let myself get really loose a few times and interact with other equally loose girls, and realized just how much you can get away with when alcohol is involved. And I don't mean "get away with" in the the way the media talked about "grab them by the pussy" but I mean the way Trump meant when he said "grab them by the pussy." Women want/expect you to take a risk and take the lead. It's what they like. And while you obviously have to be respectful of "no," you'd be surprised what they won't say no to once alcohol is involved, and you'll be surprised what you're willing to ask for when you're drunk.

alcohol ruuuuuuuuuuuuules

is he still around?

Maybe he can get boners while on molly since his body chemistry has been radically altered by the late stage jungle fever

it's embarrassing, both the breh and the woman's lack of reaction

that would make a lot of sense I think

It means the same as a handsome face or a good frame.
handsome + frame + tall > handsome + frame + manlet or average.

All girls I've asked prefer tall guys, but it doesn't mean they wouldn't date a shorter guy if they're really into him.

>dope dick
it's called pilly willy mate
No it's not
usual behaviour on dizzle is running around looking like a bulldog chewing a wasp

Sure, just look at the guy in the snapback, he's making it work. She's into it.

Let me guess, was it on Veeky Forums?

You're either socially retarded or never actually been in a scenario like that.
Project X was a fictional movie, buddy.

Who's gonna do it? The even more beta guy triggered behind a screen?

sauce? i can't seem to see the video

iPhone?

>rejected by a black woman

I didnt know that was possible

>black woman with a half decent ass

She has options in that kind of world.

>clumsy
>drunk
>fat
>no lift

Not being a total loser would have helped him in life.

Get a proper phone, retard.

Not him but have your never been to a big fuckin party before? Huge festivals?? Typically it's all college kids, but scenarios like project x are common and have happened. Especially if you have money. Spring break vacations are fucking wild.

he has a fucking dadbod, retarded cap and approach her like a guy with autism. Of course he gets denied.
The fact that he is short probably didnt help either.

bbbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppthththththththththththth

those hand gestures jesus..

Its funny then it hits uncomfortable second hand embarrassment real fast

sort of related. you might enjoy it.

youtube.com/watch?v=sjclfkntksc

I just realized what the problem with idiots like you is. You think your elite alphas that are empowered by a secret truth that women reject men to test them, and put all of your faith in this because you're in denial of the pain of rejection. When rejected, the mentality encourages you to double down. It's just how religious people are hard to convince because "The devil's greatest trick is you not believing he's real." It's a mentality that doesn't let you move past it and see reality for what it is.

Spare yourself a lot of pain and take of the blinders. Women reject men. Get over it.

i'm on a macbook

yes because he would have had higher standards than to hit on that thing

I'm not denying that huge parties with young people don't happen.
I'm saying that poking strangers in the butt usually doesn't lead to sex and that it's beta/borderline creepy behavior.
Going up and grinding on girls at a party like this is acceptable / expected, but it's a poor tactic.

That was pretty much straight up sexual harassment. Trying to dry hump some stranger that clearly doesn't want you?

Get a proper book, retard.

lol you mirin my book?