I have over 150 matches on tinder, yet i only met two girls and both didn't look like their pictures at all...

I have over 150 matches on tinder, yet i only met two girls and both didn't look like their pictures at all. Matches and even conversation lead to nothing. Am i doing something wrong or is tinder truly a meme only to further boost entitlement for pretty girls?

>even conversation lead to nothing.
Did you ask any of them if they wanted to meet up?

Tinder is so easy for women. A fat girl I know installed the app after not using it for a few weeks while sitting next to me at a party and got 4 matches in a row.

Most guys just right swipe everyone and filter later, so chicks get loads of matches and often don't follow up with them unless you're in like the top 5% of guys. If your opener isn't fire and she doesn't have a sensible chuckle then she'll ignore you and move on to the next match.

she wants my rod of ages

Yes
>don't have time right now
>i'm really focused on xyz
>lets meet up on friday, i'll get back to you when exactly (they don't)

Why would they go through the efford of swiping right and even answering me, when they are actually not interested?

>Why would they go through the efford of swiping right and even answering me, when they are actually not interested?

Because they want their ego pumped up by how many matches they can get.

Because:
They just want to see what they can get matched with. You have to have a decent dialogue before they'll actually meet up with you though, unless you're a fucking adonis.

The first girl I met up with from tinder I just dropped jokes on her for like 3 days and then we traded snapchats and we met up after about a week. Just had her laughing the whole time. Man I miss that bitch she was solid

I've gotten over 100 matches this week and struggle to get laid, I'm autistic though.

>meet qt on tinder
>think I'm going to get laid
>find out girl is a virgin, she was too autist to go to a real dating website and her sister showed her tinder
>she's 4 years younger than me
>end up dating her
>2 years go by
>get engaged
>wedding next year
>house this year

Idk how but I lucked into the only decent girl on tinder. I think I'm going to make it...

Dude, I have over 1000 now. Doesn't mean shit. Met up with a few and been laid a few times, but only one of those was an 8/9 out of 10. Key is to be quite direct, ie after 5/6 messages try and arrange drinks. Then get the number when she agrees.

But some girls are just dull af and are obviously there for the ego boost, don't even bother with them. You know the type already I'm sure... unfortunately it makes up 70% of tinder girls

Did she disown her sister yet?

Yeah, there was a big falling out. Her sister is 10 years older. They come from a good family, her parents are well off and very religious.

Her sister is turned out to be a junkie somehow. She's been off and on like that for a long time now. She was starting to drag my gf down that path slowly when I first met her (she was 19 at the time). Nothing serious just weed regularly, but she would get drunk and try to pressure my gf into doing pills and weird shit.

Her sister was very secretive about sleeping around. She never told my gf about it, she would always lie and say she was just using the guys for money, rides, etc.

>going to
Dude, you made it

underrated

Man this sounds like a dream, but doesnt it worry you shell be a wet fish in bed? I only ask because since youre on Veeky Forums you probably have developed some weird or out of the normal fetishes like most people here. What if your girl turns out to not want to do any of that? Does that worry you at all or do you think shell learn to love the stuff you love sexually?

My skelly friend with very average facial aesthetics managed to fuck over 10 girls on Tinder over the course of a couple months, and they weren't even ugly. I have no idea how you guys are able to use that app without getting laid unless you are really ugly or only going for the 9+/10 instagram model girls. Even the most virginy of my friends have managed to get laid through Tinder.

All you need is some wit and confidence. Be pushy about getting that date. Girls are lonely and desperate too, even with all those likes and matches

It's been a journey teaching her all the sexual stuff. I was her first boyfriend and she hadn't done anything with anyone else, so even kissing was awkward for her.

It's been fun teaching her everything and watching her grow. Frustrating sometimes, for sure, but very rewarding.

the same happend to me but on a page called badoo, let me tell ya that girls like ours are hard to find, take care of her

>I'm not looking for sex
>pic of her ass
????????

>tfw you don't have the right group of friends to take pictures of you for your profile

none of us even think to take pictures when we're doing something fun. should i just use selfies?

>the lesser sex
????????????????

What do you look like senpai

Interesting, cause ill admit i love anal and sucking on titties like a lot. And ive heard some girls sware off anal 100% and some girls arent comfortable with having their tits played with either. Thats like a death sentence.

when I've posted pics on here I've gotten 7s/8s I just have a pretty good bio and shit

Are you american?
I'm from germany and using tinder here is stugmatised. Many girls dont use their full name, sometimes they don't have pictures of their face.
I went to boston on holiday and shit, girls where 100% more responsive. They actually wrote me, and they are funny. In germany i always have to message them first and instead of something funny they write some cheesy stuff in their bio, plus the obligatory: "don't ask for sex, you won't get it"

Swedish actually, so it would be odd if there's such a difference

> get engaged
> wedding next year
> house this year
> thinking this is making anything but pain

HH here, can confirm, also if you come from a poorer/eastern country 90% of the matches are with east asian girls.

I'd give her my needlessly large rod

>I'm not looking for sex
Why the fuck do they sexualize their profiles than?

Are you new to women?

It's just a basic shit test

I just like to maintain a little bit of hope that everything they mean isn't the complete opposite of what they say.

Great another
>ygirl?
Thread on fit

get gains get grillz kid

lol

>I'm looking for sex but still feel the need to qualify that I am not a slut

my ex-gf said she didn't want creeps hitting on her so her profile would be vague to weed them out.
i told her she didn't do a good job if she met me lol
girl logic m8

who /filipinomasterrace/ here?
Why are girls here on tinder so fucking boring?

>Why are girls here on tinder so fucking boring?

If it makes you feel better, girls you find at parties and bars are fuck all boring too

Is it true that they expect the men to put in all the effort with being entertaining or is that just a meme? I'm a boring guy and I have the idea that if I ever went on a date it would all be on ME to entertain THEM. Sounds nightmarish. I would come across as manic trying to entertain myself and somebody else.

That's all women, anywhere at any time...

C'mon man ahahaha

Wew lad, dat bluepill fantasy

It's true, m8.

I'll show you my archangel staff ;3

It is rare, but there are a solid amount of girls out there that have depth and personality. Better be quick though, these ones are snatched up rather quickly. It's also an age thing, don't expect much out of any girl under 25.

Unfortunately however, the majority of girls are incredibly vapid, and direct the majority of their attention and focus on their phones. They only take interest in things that either give them instant gratification, or some form of validation, i.e Instagram and Snapchat.

For the most part, you are gonna have to put in quite a bit of effort to even maintain semi-interesting conversation. Word of advice user, unless you're tryna get married, don't bother dating. It's a meme at that point, in which the only thing girls are good for is occasionally getting your dick wet

Also, they're unfunny as fuck

so basically you are just like them...

BRAAAAAAAAP

>Unfortunately however, the majority of girls are incredibly vapid, and direct the majority of their attention and focus on their phones. They only take interest in things that either give them instant gratification, or some form of validation, i.e Instagram and Snapchat.
dude you need to up your game or something. unless you're dating 16 yr olds who have dropped out of high school none of that is true.
I mean for god sakes man you're on Veeky Forums the website thats all about instant gratification(You) replies compared to slower forums on the internet.

>Also, they're unfunny as fuck

Why is this? There are no good female comedians

If that were the case I could just be boring and have girls bend over backwards to fuck me. Sounds comfortable.

I bend yer mum over backwards all the time m8

look its not females fault they are the desired gender. if majority of the guys on the planet all bend over backwards to fuck them even if they're "boring" why should they approach you.
blame other men for setting the standard.

Lots of reasons.

Women are, to a larger extent than men, more likely to conform in social situations. They are less likely to challenge the consensus, which is often what you have to do in order to make a joke. They are also, on average, more neurotic than men, meaning that they abstrain from the risk of making a fool out of themselves. When making a joke, you take the risk of the joke falling flat.

Additionally, there is larger reward for men that are funny than there is for women. Wittiness is an attractive trait to women, because it requires intelligence (which, in turn, is attractive because it goes hand in hand with a bunch of other things women value in a man). Men really don't care all that much if a women is intelligent, there is a lot of more important things that men primarily look for in a mate.

t. psych student

this

Ha it is tho. 70% is probably a conservative estimate.

you need to go back

Do you guys pay for tinder plus and use boosts or what?

Im not bad looking irl but my photos actually make me look better than I am yet I've only had 4 matches after more than a week. Apparently you don't get shown in girl's stacks very often if you aren't using boosts.