How do I become a stacey? The girl that all men dream of having? Like pic related not trashy girls

How do I become a stacey? The girl that all men dream of having? Like pic related not trashy girls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZLfasMPOU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>go out and do things
>develop a personality because you do things
>take care of yourself physically as well as mentally
>take pride in being yourself, not a degenerate slutbag thatcraves attention
>after that just be yourself
>and not older than 30

also, post ass

>Like pic related not trashy girls

>pic related
>not trashy

She fell asleep in a restaurant and everyone else ditched her

Be healthy and have real hobbies instead of basic-bitch bullshit.

It's very simple.

Are you legit autistic?

She plays "cute"

Stacey, like Chad, is purely genetic. If you don't have at least a 8/10 face don't even bother. At best you'll be one of those butterfaces that post annoying videos of themselves doing meme butt exercises on instagram looking for attention.

I'll be 10/10 after a nose job

unlikely

Yeah, right. If that was true you wouldn't need to lift at all, you'd be cardio bunny.

When your biggest imperfection becomes perfect, you'll spot other imperfections on your face that will bother you forever

>women
>needing a personality

Kek. Also, 30 is much too old, 25 is the cutoff point.

I want to lick her feet ;_;

Don't be an attention seeking whore like 90% of women these days and you are half way there.

My sister is a 10/10 face, serious she was always the most "beautiful" girl everywhere but she's plain she doesn't dress or behave like the girls I'm describing. And we look the same except I got my dads nose and she got hers from mom. So after the nose job and having a 10/10 face what else would I need?

be born asian and stop being a whore

Commit sudoku and reroll genetics on respawn

Worth. Which it sounds like you don't.

>dye hair blonde is not already blonde
>curved, childlike nose
>less than 120degree gonial angle
>Non sagging tits
>thigh gap
>do squats
>narrow shoulders
>big forehead
>blue or green eyes
>tight vagina
>

Some men dream of having the perfect house wife

Some want the power wife (ala Claire underwood)

Some want "child free" partners

So IDK. Have your own interests, don't be fat and have a sense of style and aesthetics

lol none of this bullshit has anything to do with being Stacy,

being Stacy means having a thin waist and a big cow's ass and a pretty face. done.

You don't.
It's a temporary status, age takes it away soon.
Skinnyfat with good makeup and style, there's nothing to it.

Ofc, that's a male opinion, if you'd rather just diet down, die your hair blonde, and try to get by with your looks, well, you'll get somewhere, but then you'll be lost once your youth fades.

>all men want the same woman

Looks like a tangerine

>Staceys
>having personalities
Good one m8

>woman who could be a 10 even after a nose job
Bullshit. You're probably some sort of goblin creature.

Post pics

If your sister was truly a 10 she would never be plain. Men don't give a fucking shit about the way you dress or the makeup you wear. If she (and you) was really that beautiful she'd be swimming in attention from chads.

A healthy mix of genetics and surgery

Posting 10s

>has a splotch on left side of chin
2/10, would not fuck

Why settle for Stacey when you can become a Sabina?

>being attracted to Asian women
It's like you want to produce beta, manlet offspring

Have natural E cup or above breasts. That's about the only way to have all men dream about you.

>Some want the power wife (ala Claire underwood)

no one wants that, seriously

Not I.

>stretched out tank top
>messy desk
>selfie pout
>empty bookshelf
>pleb tier computer chair
>3 clocks on the wall for some reason
>plant not exposed to direct sunlight
2/10 would not fuck

>falling that hard for shadilay

It's almost 100% based on parenting. You only get beta cucks regardless of gender if you get a submissive south east asian nigger tier pansy mother and a jewish father like elliot Rodger or mattress girl

I'm half Russian half chinese girl and my parents are both respectible human beings and hard workers. My brother is literally tallest of all out relatives sitting at 6'1 and your typical A+ asian

Theres literally have a half chinese half japanese olympic gymnast and swimmers for every big Country (usa, Brazil, uk) drowning in Chad pussy

>Athletic skinny
>blonde hair or dyed hair
>at least 5'3 (womanlets have annoying 'larger than life' personalities )
>college degree
>dress hot but not like a slut

But she's 6ft.

Shit taste as always Layla.

>be a pretty slut

it's not hard bro.
women have it easier in literally every aspect even when becoming chad/stacey

be smart and good looking/not fat. Met a girl that is nothing special to look at like a 6/10, but her imtelligence bumps her to an 7.5, maybe 8 if I get to know her better

How can I become asian? Operation on my eyes?

>smart

Stacey/Chad are personality traits that derive from genetic good looks and little to no adversity/rejection during formative years.

But anyway, if you want to become Stacey-like:

For women it's a balance of always trying to look your best in a non-tryhard way:

- Be slim and hairless (remove it, landing strip ok)
- Light/natural looking makeup, save the dark makeup and sooty eyelids for special occasions.
- Strive to be fashionable, avoid cheap/slutty look, it'll get you the wrong kind of attention.

Don't get too caught up with what those instagram models are wearing; those super staceys and chads look good in dad sneakers and mom jeans.

Then you can't have every guy dreaming about you. You can still make yourself great but i cant think of anything else that appeals to all men.

You're not responding to OP. I don't have breasts. I'm telling you, as a man with a penis, that I disagree with you.

>hairless
Disgusting

t.the 80s

Well she wants to be popular, not just attract dads.

OP post face and we will judge. I feel like as long as you aren't entirely ugly, guys will want you. If you are purely in it for having a chad-like guy then you will need to have good genetics and a good body.

That plastic face

Have a good face
Be thin, don't eat much
Go tanning
Bleach your hair
Buy sexy feminine clothing

That's literally it

>How do I become something I'm not?
The key to happiness in life is learning to accept the things you can't change, and to be proactive and committed to the things you CAN change.

>I want to be unique just like everyone else!

Do you want to be respected for being who you are, or do you want to be judged constantly because you're an imitation of someone else?

Ostensibly you're female (this being Veeky Forums who can tell?); you're supposed to be more intelligent and developed emotionally than your similarly-aged male peers; dazzle me with your emotional intelligence.

Then why is she at a 4 or 6 top table all by herself with multiple wine glasses in varying degrees of emptiness?

She either fell asleep or is passed out drunk. Either way, not very classy tbqh

She's smiling you autist

She probably sat down at that table for the photo

I can tell you don't get out much

yupp. 7-7.5/10 on a good day

pics of your sister please (and of you)

So, how long have you been fucking your sister?

This:
Most "attractive" women are that:
skinnyfat, face and hairstyle. I know plenty of women who went from 10/10 to 5/10 from age, lack of exercise, gross diets, drugs and alcohol abuse. Even the ones that abstain from drugs only slow down the decline.

Work on your assets and minimize whatever else you're uncomfortable with but don't hurt your body permanently in the process.

I said all men, not closeted faggots mate.

> Yes
> No
> No
> No
> Yes

You're off on most things that make women attractive

t. 64-year-old man

tfw no stacey

fit or r9k?

She could cosplay an argonian pretty well.

Being hot and pleasant, that's about it

>women
>needing a personality
Except they do if they want men to stay for anything aside from their body.
I don't care how good a woman looks, if her personalities bitchy and or shit; my dick dies
like she had a shitty body and all desire to associate with her goes too. On the chance I'd fuck her, I'd like it a lot less than a woman with a better personality and I definitely wouldn't stay

>How do I become a stacey?
>Like pic related not trashy girls
Nice looking trash is still trash

>stacey
>all men

You are making assumptions.

Have nice skin, pretty face, good proportions and don't be fat.
There is like 1.5 of those things that you have control over. Like being Chad, it has a lot to do with genetics.

>implying anyone cares about girls hobbies
i know that feel though
but turns out i dont care

You weren't born into the right socioeconomic class, OP. Godspeed.

Or you're a tranny.

Heroin keeps you young

>all this desperate pedo samefagging

You know what I've noticed. There's different tiers of stacys while most chads are usually very social with each other

Come from old wealth so I deal with lots of stuck up bitches IE Stacys with money and they love to trash girls under them value wise in their eyes constantly.

I remember going with my family to a formal party and one of my friends brought his best friend from college who wasn't really old wealth but you could tell the couple he brought was a chad/stacy as well.

By the end of the night the friend he brought was already integrated with us all and having a good time while you could tell his girlfriend was being very skiddish. Found out later that night through a female cousin that all the girls were trashing her and looking down on her and being super passive aggressive

>oh you buy LV that's so 2010, I have a few pieces you can have that I was going to give away anyway

Anyone else notice this? Why are women so vile?

Excessive make up ruins it for me desu.

Have vagina
shower regularly
Don't weigh over 125 lbs, unless you're t h i c c ofc
done

You've never bullied someone for being poor?
This is nothing like my movies.
Luckily though I don't make much it's above average in my flyover state, and my tastes are inexpensive.
Plus if this business I invested in ever sells I'm bound to have some cash.

What a retarded concept.

Only women care about social hierarchy. Men are only forced to care about male hierarchy because it's the most important thing to women. But if you as a male give a shit about a woman's social status, that means your brain is broken and you've been feminised.

This is why women all want the same man, while a real man will want whatever kind of woman he's personally into which can be literally anything, without any consideration for homo-girly shit like social status.

youtube.com/watch?v=dZLfasMPOU4

You can only be Stacy if you have a hot mom. And remember, every guy you bring home will want to fuck her.

If you mom is not hot you can't be Stacy. Then you can be cum dumpster/slut Chelsea that will gain weight as soon as she is over 25.

This isn't a Stacy, it's like a Gabrielle or some shit

This is precisely why I hate that someone called the female half of this stacey.
It's just fucking stupid.

>How do i become a Stacy.

1.Be good looking.

2.Be skinny

3. Be under 30

That is literally it. I dont think women understand how easy they have it.

1. Don't be fat

This. It's not enough that I'm attractive, Veeky Forums, and have a good job. I also have to be charismatic and dominant over other guys. At least to get a similar level of interest as your average hot, young woman.

I realize this all changes with time.

Three things you retard.
1.The op is a fucking woman and states as such in the op.
2.Men care about male hierarchy because without an unstated hierarchy there would be fucking chaos and constant fighting. A man would know that.
3.Only women and men who are disturbingly low rung men care about a woman's placement on the social hierarchy.
4.But you are right. Self assured men will and take any woman wethey want. However, many women subconsciously believes that chad thundercock/jamal longdick will pull a prince charming/dark conqueror and take them from their shitty place in society/brutally fuck them to within and inch of their life no matter how much of a homely wierd loserette they are.

>1.The op is a fucking woman and states as such in the op.
And that's why she should know that "Stacey" ie the woman that "all men dream of having" doesn't exist and that men won't flock to her because of her social rank projection or whatever the fuck, you absolute retard.

At no point, not in any thread or in this thread has anyone EVER stated that she wants to be higher on the female hierarchy you retarded cunt.

She wants to be the chick that guys dream of fucking. And the chick men dream of fucking isn't the top bitch in whatever hen house she's queen of.
Believe me.
Cool to other women =/= hot to men. Never did.
Damn, I would figure that a board that spends THIS MUCH TIME telling men that what we think of as cool in other men is lame to them would be able to understand that.

jeeez dude take a fucking breather you faggot getting worked up on the internet lmao sitting there typing like a fucking nerd lmao wtf is your major malfunction

It's mostly the case you can't be a Chad/Stacy unless you are from Old wealth/the political elite. Old money petty squabbles are different from middle class squabbles, one reeks of champagne the other of Costco vodka (which is just Goose in a different bottle).

She also has that tattoo on her arm.

Very classy, fucking retard.

She looks trashy as fuck. Some basic club whore who is trying to look "classy" but still can't help but show as much skin as possible.

How old are you? If you are somewhat socially competent and attractive then guys will want to be with you. You have it easy as a female

kys srs

T H I N N

H

I

N

N

I said I was a dude lol

even as a top quartile man I have to put in a good bit of effort to get chicks I want

And there's nothing that's "hot to all men", each man has different tastes, except maybe for girly beta cockloving hive-minded cucks like you.