What is Chancoin (4CHN)

>What is Chancoin (4CHN)
Chancoin is a community driven digital currency made for imageboards, discord and edgy internet communities across the web, that integrates tipping, gaming and lots of other fancy features. Check out for more here: chancoin.org/

>The tipping extentions for Chrome and Firefox
Chrome : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.crx
Firefox : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.xpi

github.com/chancoin-core/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension

>Wallet
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3

>Discord
discord.gg/wCA5wN5

>Markets
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_4CHN/

>How do I earn free coins?
Just reply to this thread with "$4CHN:address" in your name field. You can also ontribute to the project, just join the Discord. Or you can be a great Veeky Forums contributor - give solid advice, post epic maymay and get tipped by fellow Chancoiners!

>Follow us on Twitter!
twitter.com/chancoindev

>JS/Ruby/C/C++ developers are welcome in our core dev team!

If Athanasios Mekeridis posts his address in this thread, he will receive a prize! Let him know about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/wCA5wN5
chancoin.info/address/CSbZC3GzLx84WX8kGqSHUKLV8AWByUP8Ao
virustotal.com/#/url/5969053e2c671bcdffa81f56c111d177bf89e8ee0120e2c95e3e1e968a2e1c47/detection
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Great more meme coins for people to lose money in

It is partially a meme coin. It offers a tipping extension for 2, 4 and 8 Chan image board websites. + there will be gambling games.

Come by here discord.gg/wCA5wN5

Q: What is the coin's purpose?
A: To be a chan community coin.

Q: WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN??
A: To be a coin, for the chan community.

Q: This is a scam
A: Yes please buy it t. bagholders

Andy, is that you? The project will not stop growing whether you like it or hate it.

Dib :::---DDDDDDDD

FUG

Can you tell Athanasios Mekeridis to get in this thread and post his wallet address? There is a prize for him waiting here. Tag him in the Discord.

I will tip you if you do it.

Who is Athanasios Mekeridis?

do we still get coins for shitposting here? haven't actually opened my wallet to check in a while.

>stop growing
it hasn't stopped growing, because it never ever grew a little bit

bump

OY VEY!

Where are my shekels, goyim?

He is from the Chancoin discord. He better hurries up if he wants to claim his prize.

Ahoy goy, it's Athan.

W..What's my prize?

Daily reminder.

The prize comes with a work, actually. I will tip you 2000 Chancoins.
1. Tip @KS 250 Chancoins.
2. Tip the Tipping bot (Find out ''how to'' in the discord) 500 Chancoins.
3. Tip 10 Chancoins users, of your choice, a total of 500 Chancoins.
4. Keep the rest for yourself.

Kek I accept. Send the coins to this address (Cf4iWyfVyC4eVr5L6Ur3oEfL481wpQE7WH) (the discord address) so I won't have to move coins from wallet to wallet.

Thanks nano. Everyone dislikes you but I love you

Well, you will have to re-send them to your given address here. Also, you can delete the $4CHN: prefix and just have a plain address in your ''name'' field. Who is nano? Also, complete the task asap.

K I'll just wait for them to arrive then

yeah, you do
chancoin.info/address/CSbZC3GzLx84WX8kGqSHUKLV8AWByUP8Ao

Gib coins or pain pain time

This is a long term project. If you throw in $100 now you and hold for 1 year - you will be forever grateful to me. Don't believe me? Check this out discord.gg/wCA5wN5

Put up discord!
thx!

if i throw 100$ into it, i'll never be able to even get 10% of my money back with that kind of volume

Long term means 1 year +. Join us!

kek

FYI

>First off - what is the current Chancoin (the “Andy” chancoin)?
The current Chancoin, as provided by Andy, is little more than a Litecoin clone with some very small changes (diff retarget time is 2 blocks, testnet min diff, etc). Obviously, in order to actually provide features and usability for the coin, we need to change that. Andy decided to fork a very old version of litecoin (0.8.7) which doesn’t even have the features we want, so we’re going to need to change that as well.

The biggest point on our unannounced roadmap is updating Chancoin’s codebase to the latest version of Litecoin. This will allow us to actually start doing stuff, and name has gotten a pretty good beta version working already - we just need to squash some bugs and that’s it. Once we have the updated client, we can start working on real features, most notably, blockchain-based data storage and Cloverhash, our new mining algorithm.

Cloverhash will solve many, many issues, most notably the complete domination of ASICs. In the current chancoin mining scene, it’s practically impossible to get a block mined using a regular GPU. Cloverhash, based on Dagger (the same mining algorithm that Ethereum, Zcash and many other coins use) and Lyra2RE (Vertcoin), makes it extremely easy for the end user to mine chancoins using their normal graphics cards and immensely helps with decentralization of the network.

Blockchain-based data storage is another very interesting feature we are exploring. Using OP_RETURN and transaction metadata, we can store long strings of information on the blockchain, without any central server. With this, we can then develop:

- Tripcodes and usernames stored on the blockchain! This eliminates the need for those huge ‘$4CHN:’ names on imageboards and allows us to link usernames on other websites (Twitch, Youtube, Twitter, etc) to a specific Chancoin address, which can then be sent coins to using the tripcodes stored on the blockchain.

- A blockchain-based chan archive, in which users pay a certain amount of coins to upload a post to the blockchain, thus effectively archiving and storing it *forever*.

- An imageboard, or forum, stored completely on the blockchain.

Athanasios Mekeridis, if you are having a hard time deciding who to tip, I recommend you going to the #begging channel and distribute some coins to beggars.

Will there be a wallet for people who post as 'Anonymous' ??

this wallet link is a virus

It is not. You probably use AVG, McAfee and other crap which spergs out on most crypto wallets.

ROLLIN FOR FREE COINS!!!

Have you considered switching to PoS instead of picking a different PoW algo? That would fix a lot of the blocktime issues

Hope everyone had an outstanding weekend! Time to back to wage slavery for those of us not on the moon yet :(

Rolling

awoo

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: sBOj18oW) 10/22/17(Sun)16:48:51 No.4005720▶
> (OP)
>this wallet link is a virus
virustotal.com/#/url/5969053e2c671bcdffa81f56c111d177bf89e8ee0120e2c95e3e1e968a2e1c47/detection

the chancoin link op posted will steal your btc

This is gonna be huge! I hope you`re buying your tickets to the moon!!!

rollan!

We are working on development of the tipping system, so it's as anonymous as possible.
Works for all the people, obvious false flag.
We are not doing that for plenty of reasons.

Are you retarded? it's literally one false-positive, run it sandboxied if you're a scared chickenshit brainlet

new developments coming soon guys. please buy and hold, this is really not a scam by Charles Andy Straney

Is it too late to buy the meme?

>12$ volume
lmao

!roll

Never too late to buy some Chancoin