Would you guys ever start lifting if you weren't unattractive/depressed/insecure/autistic to begin with?

Would you guys ever start lifting if you weren't unattractive/depressed/insecure/autistic to begin with?

i wasn't any of those things, i was just a little fat

Yes, absolutely.

Even if I wouldn't be those things, then my arrogance would take over, and would try to do something so I can absolutely regard myself higher than others. Not to mention I grew up in rough neighborhood, and know that personal strength and vitality is important in every society, and thus in everyones lives.

And not just socially inept people have insecurities. Everyone does. Even the confident-looking chads. They just either came to terms with it, and/or stopped to connect all their problems to it.

I was just too skinny, i'm average now but i want more gainz x)

>fat
You mean unattractive.
All non-fit people are unattractive anyway.

Probably not

Wew, lewd pic. Got more?

i was never any of that but lifting has made me a little insecure :,(

Absolutely not.

I wasn't any of those things when I began, not any of those things now

I started lifting because when I joined the football team in high school I was so scrawny that I was knocked around by pretty much everyone else on the team. Now I'm bigger than most of them, feels good.

*pppbbbbbbbbRRRRRRRRtttttttttoooooOOoop*

>ending with oooop

i've seen this a few times and i like it.

I started out of boredom my freshman year of college where I had large gaps of free time in the middle of the day because I set my schedule to get everything done in the mornings back to back. So, after studying for two hours I still had tons of time before everyone else was done with their 2-5pm schedules. Lifting seemed like a good idea.

6 years and two degrees later, here I am still at it because it's become habit.

>Would you guys ever start lifting if you weren't unattractive to begin with?
>All non-fit people are unattractive anyway

So the real question you ask is if we did sports before we started lifting ?

If you had a decent face you'd be attractive enough that you wouldnt have to compensate.

I don't know, I'm not OP.

hell yes. if i had a more attractive face and/or less autism i would be raking in girls left and right. +2 is always +2, whether you're starting from 6 or from 8 doesn't matter

I went from all of those things to only most of those things, so yes i guess?

Eh it depends, if I was happy with how I looked maybe not, but I think the confidence in myself would have brought me to the gym anyway.

>Would you guys ever start lifting if you weren't unattractive/depressed/insecure/autistic to begin with?

Literally all of those reasons are the reasons everyone I know who lifts started.

Yes, because lifting helps my back pain a tremendous amount. It helps my depression too, but even if I didn't have that I would still lift for the back pain.

Yes, I only lift for myself. I had everything I wished for before, except for gains.

probably not

a lot of my problems came from me being a fat fuck

nah
I still have 4/4 traits you mentioned though

I am 100% certain OP is all of those and also doesn't lift

Actually all of those but I lift

>tfw no hot mudslime gf