Veeky Forums BTFO

Veeky Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vthMCtgVtFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

An interesting quote, considering the people that killed him.

>l-look my Veeky Forums f-friends this is a quote i just saw and like hheeh

kill yourself you filthy fag

Pale and hungry back then were people with the strength and stamina of a professional mma fighter. Remember, medicine wasn't that advanced back then and nature or war would kill anyone with a weak immune system.

Best thing I've read today.

in today's language
>Hungry skeletons spook me

perhaps, perhaps not
what he meant was that he feared the desperate, those who had little to lose and would attack an emperor, in contrast to those who were fat & happy within the current regime

kill yourself creep

Lmao fuck off you cuck nu-male

Are you both retarded? I seriously hope you realize that guy is right.

samefag

He sounds like a fucking book reading university liberal faggot. Nobody fucking cares about that pseudo fucking intellectual shit.

Veeky Forums totally btfo

Even Caesar knew that Veeky Forums were wannabe children who lifted to look strong but are actually very weak and vulnerable

Caesar knew that the truly hardened men are those who have nothing to lose and are desperate enough to kill you by any means, there is no point in looking strong if you aren't actually strong and can fight

Pale and the hungry-looking, like every guy who can actually fight

Caesar didn't feared the gauls who looked well built and had enough food to live comfortable lives and built muscle... He feared the skinny dyels gauls who had to actually fight to survive

Nice try you leftcuck

Now fuck off to your lefty snowflake books nu-male

A person who looks strong is strong. They may not be the strongest,or even as strong as they could be, but muscle IS power.

If you're being serious, you very likely have a sub 100 IQ.

Except that in the modern age it's not

I have seen countless muscle heads who can't actually lift for shit

The other day i saw a big guy who couldn't bench 50kg, and did cables all day long, talk about roids

by the way, muscleheads think benching a lot contributes to punching power, pushing power

try again with weighted dips or some shit like that, any movement without free scapula movement doesn't give strength for shit

Did he look strong or was he just big? Being tall and thick doesn't mean you have muscle

Also, bench press is literally pushing, and if you aren't moving your scapula, your form is shit

Also also,
>weighted dips

By well fed he meant the fat fucks senators who were lazy fucks leeching the empire.

He didnt say stronk well feed motherfuckers.

>moving your scapula during bench

145 lb bench detected

lol what are you guys even mad about

>rome senators used long hair

learn to read

this is the worst post ive seen to date

why you niggers keep pedeling your shit?
>muh weighted dips
Its like you motherfuckers are out there to destroys everybodies coracoclavicular ligament.
Lets just fuck up the most complex joint in the body, that sounds like fun!!!
>muh functionsal strenght
GET fucked fagot, you must be a dyel edgy fagot sperglord.

>be noob lifter
>be stupid
>bench with extremely bad form and weighted dips on the same day
>go heavy on both
>suddently shoulder wrecked

IT MUST BE THE DIPS AMIRITE, NOT THE BENCH (which is one of the worst exercises out there)

or even worse

>be noob lifter
>be extremely stupid
>do bench and unweighted dips on the same day
>suddently, wrecked shoulders

OH RIGHT, DIPS MUST HAVE BE

Also, attempting to dip with weak lower traps, without to know how to engage them is almost as bad as benching without retracting your scapula

How the fuck do you not move your scapula unless you aren't touching your chest?

wow i bet knowing that kind of shit has make a deep impact, economical and social status wise in your life.

long arms small ribcage cheslet lanklet detected

>trapezius muscle
>pushing

So you ARE dyel fagot.

hahahahaha stay mad dyel, check the internet faggit i'm 100% right on this one

>IT MUST BE THE DIPS AMIRITE, NOT THE BENCH (which is one of the worst exercises out there)
>doesnt know about jeff "the limit" cavaliere
What a total fagot
>youtube.com/watch?v=vthMCtgVtFw

I cringed, most people don't even do bench press like that. Most people do a variation of a guillotine press, don't engage the lats, don't retract the scapula at all times, and overextend in the top.

Also most people fail at the bottom and have another guy help them or get overspotted all the time

bench press is seriously one of the worst exercises out there

i'm confused

By well-fed and long-haired Caesar SPECIFICALLY meant Mark Anthony and Dolabella (per Plutarch from whom we get this quote). By pale & hungry looking he meant Cassius. Nothing to do with gauls. Nothing to do with strength or ability to fight. All about political ambition.

Real men read Plutarch.

Haha do you think GANDY reads PLUTARCH?

YOU read PLUTARCH and post online about being a "real man" GANDY reads APULEIUS and PETRONIUS while having SEX

They're just mad you're smarter than them bro. Typical nu-Veeky Forums responses tbqh.

Now I need to re-read Satyricon, thanks user.

Yeah this is referring to trusting his soldiers and brothers and distrusting the slimey senate of the time. Op is an idiot

>PETRONIUS
I literally lol'ed, you can't say shit about any Latin or Greek work until you read it in its original language.