Tfw unironically started browsing fitmisc and watching shadowman's, genevas and exposed tv videos on youtube

>tfw unironically started browsing fitmisc and watching shadowman's, genevas and exposed tv videos on youtube

Is this the bottom? Took me 3 and half years to reach it

Other urls found in this thread:

pslweb.org/
fitmisc.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no PSL is the bottom

all that's left for you to do is to go to reddit and never come back

Whats PSL?

I genuinely enjoy those videos.....

I'm a 30 year old HHKV shut-in NEET.

pic related

Note that there are worse options than PSL, but PSL is the absolute lowest a self-aware, higher IQ mentally ill autistic will go, whereas those without self-awareness, shame, intelligence etc. can end up on Something Awful, erotic fan fiction communities, Star Trek forums etc.

The anti blaha community is probably the most pathetic group of people on the internet, even worse than blaha himself and that is saying something.

You are not alone, user. The Blaha saga is terrible and fascinating.

Will someone tell me wtf fit misc and PSL is?

These aren't the kinds of things people aware you about, it's something you just find yourself.

I'm not memeing or being autistic when I say that, it's honestly the truth. If I just sent you to these places you wouldn't understand and just exit out because you're not ready.

You'll know you're ready when you naturally get involved with it without anyone guiding you.

Honestly i think i agree with you but in that case why would i want to? Whats the appeal of those places? More memes?

pslweb.org/
fitmisc.net/

>how do I use google?

lookism

Talking about my boy, HEMMINGWAY

>how do I use google?
I didnt ask how to get to them retard, i asked what they are. As in a description of the site and why you would want to go there perhaps. Either way thanks for becoming my slave and spoon feeding dumb faggot.

>I had a family friend
>I consider him a friend
>his name was
>WILTON

>what are they?
>user posts uniform resource locators
>I didnt ask how to get to them I asked what they are

maybe the answer to what they are is websites. maybe that was obvious by the urls given you.

Ehh the kids who spend all day obsessing over it maybe but I there are a fair few actual vets on there and I totally get why they are so mad and want to fuck over the valor stealing piece of shit in his faux tough guy tacticool get up.

No shit their websites faggot. But yahoo and Veeky Forums arent the same right? I mean things like why do people go there? Whats the appeal? Whays it funny/bad they people go there?
Things like that you dense moron. Continue being stupid.

+sluthate

there;s one more too

Fitmisc is pretty entertaining