How do i achieve Clarence Kennedy mode?

How do i achieve Clarence Kennedy mode?

by being Clarence Kennedy

not hard, faggot

i'd say something about harry potter but i haven't read the books for about ten years

pls dont be rude

Be a talentchad supreme with a 180kg squat at age 16. Become an elite level athlete who competes in weightlifting. Take no supplements besides vitamin D and b12. Take no preworkout that isn't caffeine. Decide you don't want to do that anymore and stop paying your membership fees and start roiding and go vegan.

go vegan

Lmfaoooo

he only took steroids to help with his injuries
can't blame him

being natty and injured is a pain.

gamma rays my nigga

Be Clark Kent

Does it really help that much with injuries ?

Yes, because it reduces inflamation, makes the body synthesize tissue that you'd otherwise only build during childhood/puberty (e.g. ligaments, bone) and has some other beneficial effects. Learn how to wiki!

Actually, like EVERYONE in professional sports, he was on gear during his active time. Just look at his one long interview, where he is dicking around about it. He doesn't admit it outright there but the sheer level of nonchalantness and sarcasm makes it obvious and it's practically a requisit. I've been completing in swimming in my area, so just locally, and people took stuff. They weren't even close to professional. Also people have been obliterating records set by the Russians and East Germans during the cold war. Keep in mind they were systematically roiding on a state level, and now people are outdoing them by a large margin. No durgs, my ass.

What do y'all think his stack is? Seems to be going for strength over size.

>Squat vigorously everyday until you blow your knees out.
>blast gear for recover
>squat more

This

What boggles my mind when I watched his "8 year training progress" is how he was able to snatch and clean and jerk in the beginning.
When I was his 18 weighing 165ish, kind how much he weighed, I couldn't even come close to a 100 kg clean and jerk.
Especially with great form.
It's like when he was 15 from cleaning maybe 50 kg, to a year later cleaning 100 kg. Which is crazy.

i dont think a 50kilo jump in clean in a year is all that crazy. Especially when the weights are that low

it helps with literally everything

Clarence always was kind of a athletic and explosive guy, just watch his early tricking videos

Clarence has lifted consistently for years, injury time aside. That is the single biggest factor.

He was strong at 16 but that's not to say that is due down to genetic 'talent'. What is good is that he got there early!

He also had supervision etc.

So IMO the best way to achieve 'Clarence mode' is;

>consistent effort, over years
>starting early
>coached supervison

Before going vegan he ate lots of fish and meat and drank 2l of milk a day.

Also learn from his mistakes.

I dunno, but I think I'm on the way there. Hit a 480lb squat today and I squat everyday to a 1 rep max; sometimes twice a day.

My clean went from 40kg to 120kg in my first year.

Why isn't everybody on it?

I hurt my back a few weeks ago and couldn't even stand up. Doc put me on some roids and I'm back to normal in less than a week when normally it would have taken 2 months to heal this much. I love steroids.