How do we deal with manlet problem?

how do we deal with manlet problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=mF6cbg2z38E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W6Zwbj7INEM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Personally I wouldn't date the brown guy because he's brown. And the white guy isn't too bad looking but he looks and sounds poor. So nope for both of them

jesus christ

The amount of manlet rage it takes to go through all of that effort is unfathomable. I had no idea people were so sensitive about their height.

This is tall privilege

they are emtionally upset that a random girl they dont know has preferences and criteria that they dont match.

this is the definition of beta

It's a new level of loser

Just don't look down and they'll go away eventually

Women want a man with a big personality... and big cock.

Kind of funny, but the indian guy at the end was cringey. He shouldn't have shown up.

Just watched the other one where the indian girl rejected him because she doesn't date indian guys. He pops up creepishly from behind a car after the white guy does his thing and says "you don't like it do you? :( you hurt my feelings" and she doesn't even remember him, and he continues on with "oh, you.. you know me... I'm from the internet... a few days ago, you did this to me :(" and she walks away creeped out

This was extremely cringeworthy and beta

good god

prank?

Wow that video

Please post more of these. This pajeet is the new king of cringe.

There's another one where a girl doesn't want to date him because he refuses to poo in loo, so has his attractive friend get her to admit that she's pooped in the woods before, and the Indian guy follows her into a pubic bathroom and tells her that she hurt his feelings.

youtube.com/watch?v=W6Zwbj7INEM&feature=youtu.be

lmao, there's more. Every time a girl makes his Indian friend mad, the white guy gets some petty beta revenge on her. In this one, she dumped the Indian dude because he invited her to meet his parents after a couple dates.

I AM PAJEET I POO IN LOO YOU KNOW ME FROM DA INTERNET

>the ass shot
fuckin pajeet man...

Nobody wants to be around much less date Pajeet.

wtf this had nothing to do with his height he's a literally a poopoo head lmao cmon Veeky Forums step ur game up damn

How can you fucking watch this? It's so cringey, I feel so bad

>tumblr
>feeling bad for others over the internet

what the fuck?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
PAJEETS BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lmao what

>all the white nights in this thread taking the side of the woman as if subconciouspy they think they are scoring pussy points

And you're calling Pajeet the beta...

>Says 5'11
>Really probably only 5'9/5'10
>Everyone pretends he's not a manlet
What world are these people fucking living in

she seems like she's way too good for these little boys nom sayin?

The same world we've always lived in, where society and guys will conciously or subconciously do anything to increase their chances at wet hole