What are the cheapest gains foods I can get Veeky Forums?

What are the cheapest gains foods I can get Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/food/dailydish/la-dd-dont-soak-dried-beans-20140911-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oats and tuna

Chicken thighs or chicken drum sticks, eggs, ham, porkchops. Those are the cheapest protein filled foods I can think of, I can get a whole ham for 6 dollars on sale

>tuna

tuna isn't cheap here

>he doesn't live in the shining capitol of the world where tuna is 90 cents or less a can

Milk, peanut butter, rice.
The latter 2 last for ages and can be bought in absurd quantities for hefty discounts, so they are both good.

It's a dollar a can here

Why is peanut butter considered a gains food?

Whatever you can hunt, fish(in water with low metal and polution content) forage and grow.

Chicken leg quarters, just remove the skin
Beans
Rice
Potatoes
Eggs
Butter
Whatever green veg and fruit is on sale/in season
Learn the power of spices and herbs

That's about it.

High in protons, high in calories, high in taste, doesn't need cooking, can be eaten with a spoon if you are REALLY lazy.
The only real downside is the salt content

>bananas
>grains
>eggs
>milk

oats and milk

I've got some peanut butter but it's 4 grams of protein and 90 calories, that's a lot of calories for only 4g of protein

You can get salt free.

You forgot the added sugar and transfats

Only if you can't read labels.

MCDONALDS
>4 mcdoubles for $5
>$5 for 80g of delicious protein

You'll want other sources or proton too, but for eternal bulkers it is top food.
Transfats are banned in the UK iirc

chicken quarterlegs

10kg for 13 euro

Thinks IS cheap. With that Money you could buy 200 grms of chicken breast un costco

A mcdouble in canada is 2.50

tendies are $2 per 3 lbs where I live
rice
black beans
lettuce, spinach, kale
myprotein whey is cheapest protein per dollar

with the rest of the money I'd buy eggs, butter, and avocados

Mcdoubles are 2,50 euro each here in Belgium.

Beans and lentils have by far the best price/gain ratio. High in antioxidants, high in minerals and vitamins, high in protein, high in complex carbs. Also easy to store, cook and are tasty.

frozen green peas in bulk + rice in bulk + chicken quarterlegs in bulk is the cheapest.

thats about 8 euros a week

What kinda beans? Kidney beans, brown beans?

Go to AH they sell minced pork, 900 gr for 5 euro. Or buy chicken legs instead of breasts it's less than 3 euro for 1,2 kg in the lidl and when you temove all the bones you still have around 800-900 grams. Also the high fat cottage cheese in the Aldi costs 75 cent for half a kg and contains 60gr of protons. Also check your budgetslagers deals they often have buy 1kg get 1kg free on horse steak or ground beef/pork. I once bought 10kg of horse steak for 39 euro and 8 kg of ground beef/pork 28 euro.

Eggs

All beans are good, the general rule though is that the darker they are the healthier they are. Black beans are the healthiest of all so thats what i prefer myself. The cheapest beans are dried beans but you need a good soaking/cooking cycle going to always have beans available. Canned beans are also very cheap and I always have some at home.

just cook your black beans for an hour/ hour and a half. no need to soak

latimes.com/food/dailydish/la-dd-dont-soak-dried-beans-20140911-story.html

tesco cous cous is dirt cheap for the cals it gives you, and you only need one stock cube and you can eat it straight.

proteib wise, cheap yogurt, bulk buy chicken breasts or thighs, cottage cheese maybe.

eggs arent actually cheap on a per gram of protein measurement, so donbt fall for that meme.

for that money i can get 1 pound of chicken breast here in germany