Progrees Thread

New Progress thread, post what you got.
5'9" 240->185 about 4 years.

I spelled progress wrong

>ex fatty
is your dick still tiny then or does that get fixed

user pls

I remember you user

Good shit man you made it. Natty or gear?

natty

Looking cuddly as fuck on the right. Good job bro.

Good then my praise still stands.
Do you have a general routine or frequency? I'm only asking because you have my goal body and I want to see how I'll stack up.
Also, are you still into calculus?

That was in high school, I've taken through calc 4 for my major, but I'm done now. Routine doesn't really matter but I do an upper-lower-rest repeat split.

Thanks F-A-M

Here's my most recent progress pic. Started my lean bulk on the 26th of December. It's time to put on some mass!

Awesome work, man! You look great!

Bit under a year. Ya the second pic has lighting and an angle... I still have a way too go before having a six pack.

shiieeet

looks hot, user

6'0 went from 130lbs to 163lbs in 1.5 years

Maintaining a bulk is so hard when you were a skeletor all your life feelsbadman.jpg

Solid lat development, though, man. Keep it up!

Thanks man!
Saw your progress pics a lot and was always mirin.

Good luck man, what are your stats and what routine are you doing on your lean bulk?

Much appreciated!

I'm currently 156 lbs at 5'11". I created my own 6-day PPL split for hypertrophy, and that's the routine I follow. Here's a pic from a few days ago.

I was at 9.3% body fat when I got my last DEXA scan in mid-November. Spent about a month getting my maintenance calories dialed in (actually ended up eating about 100 calories under TDEE each day during that period), so I probably started my bulk at around 8.5-9% BF.

Nice man, what are your lifts?

>Photoshop
Trust me I've seen a lot of shops
>steroids
Obvy
>lighting and angles

Good work OP I rate u fgt/10

Nothing special, so I usually don't share them. I focus more on aesthetics than strength. However, my lifts have been steadily increasing, so I know I'm growing. Put 40 lbs on my squat in the past 2 months. I currently bench 195.

195 bench at your bodyweight is pretty respectable man

Thanks! My squat is atrocious, but I think I have pretty good quad development, so I'm alright with it.

4 months
26, 6'4" 240 lbs before 248 lbs current. I'm just all over with my routine desu. I am getting stronger. Want to lose my trucker gut in the long term.

So are you bulking or cutting? I'd go ahead and cut now to create a lean foundation for future growth.

Amazing progress.... but steroids

Thanks! Perfect opportunity for the shirt I got for Christmas lol.

hey im considering doing your routine but got a question

What was your progress like as far as weight? Was it a linear progression?

Also, should i change the reps and sets if I'm doing it on a light bulk?

As far as losing weight, it came off at a fairly steady rate. Keep in mind that weight loss can slow as you get leaner, though. With that being said, I was still losing 1-2 lbs per week when I was under 15% BF.

You don't need to adjust anything in my program for a light/lean bulk. I'm currently lean bulking, too. The reps and sets I chose were designed for hypertrophy, so they'll be perfect for a bulk.

I started out wanting to lose weight cause I was single and grasping at any and all flaws I had. Than as SS kicked in I wanted to be stronger. When I got bored of SS I wanted to grow big meme muscles. So now I'm eating big and doing lots of dumbbell shit. At 248 obviously I need to cut. But I'm currently addicted to getting stronger. Feels good man. I put the cut on hold cause I have a gf now.

Did you progress on each lift each week or go down since you were cutting? Like bench, how often were you adding weight.

Also, what does split and tally mean in your chart?

Thanks a lot though, you seem like a friendly guy on here always

Thanks, man! I try to be positive and helpful whenever possible. Due to newb gains, I actually put on a decent amount of muscle during my cut. The DEXA scans confirm this. I was increasing the weight on my lifts every couple of weeks, if I recall correctly.

Sorry about the "split" and "tally" columns. I used those when I first started doing that routine in order to record the weight I used for each set, and to allow me to mark sets as completed when I finished them. I now do all that stuff using FitNotes on my phone (great app, by the way). Feel free to ignore those columns.

Would you be willing to share your routine? You look fucking beastly.

Natty?

Well, do what you feel comfortable doing. Best of luck with your goals!

Thanks, and yes, I'm natty. I'm on my phone right now, so I don't have the pic with me, but you can look on imgur for my screen name (same as my trip) and find my PPL routine there.

i never get tired of seeing this picture. serious props DNAbrah

damn man, maybe you would've had less loose skin if you just roided over a 2-3 year period instead of going hard in just 1

Great progress.
>roiding for this though

How much did you weight when you started?

Height?

Thanks, bud!

I lost almost 100 lbs... Loose skin was inevitable. My skin had been stretched out for far too long. Anyway, I might get surgery for it in the future.

Roids aren't necessary to get results like mine, but I don't have any problem with people using gear. Do your thing, man!

>I lost almost 100 lbs... Loose skin was inevitable. My skin had been stretched out for far too long. Anyway, I might get surgery for it in the future.
Won't it slowly recover over time? It's not that bad.

The gymrat doth protest too much, methinks.

I've noticed VERY slight improvement over time, but I'm not going to hold my breath. Every little bit helps, though!

Haha, I am most certainly a gym rat! The gym feels like home to me, and being there is one of the happiest parts of my day.

user, be nice

gj mate. natty or juice?

fuckin' 'ell

nice work

seconding this

Dick smallness has nothing to do with being fat. Fat dudes have an effectively smaller dick because of fat inhibiting penetration (and at advanced obesity, visibility), but the actual size is the same. That being said, losing weight can dramatically improve boner quality due to superior blood flow.

In case you guys haven't found it yet, here it is. No matter what I say, there are usually at least 3 people who scold me for not including deadlifts, but I have 3 previously herniated discs in my lower back, and I don't want to risk re-injuring them, so I do extra hamstring and lower back isolation exercises instead that work better for me.

Natty. I'm amazed by how many people keep asking me that question...

Thanks, man!

This gives me hope for my stretchmarks. gj user

Thanks, bud. Good luck with your goals!

Woah user, your arms are big compared to your torso. Your arm looks almost as big as half of your chest.

How?

~5 months. 5'10, 155 -> 162

4 Months of lifting, 3 months in between pics.

5'10.5" 168 lbs now

START: 210 lbs
PIC LEFT: 193 LBS
NOW: 168 lbs @ 15% bodyfat

I've been suicide cutting the entire time. Am eating more now. Going to cut slow to 160 and then bulk.

Ever since I started juicing it brings a tear to my eye to see some good ole natty progress

Four years, 16->20, 140->210lbs, 5'10->5'11

Where are the calves?

shit man, that's night and day! What a transformation!

God dammit I'm so jelly.

Diet?

Pics are off cycle post PCT or on cycle?

You got natty pics?

What's the deal with your name man? DNAguy means what?

It's because fat fucks hoping to achieve what you did think that the picture on the right is near impossible so they secretly hope you are on gear.

Seeing my twin brother get buff with just Calisthenics. Being a twin you get used to people comparing the two all the time. But when he lost weight and built some muscle it was just insane, people were always praising him and saying shit about how we didnt looked alike anymore. Got tired of that shit and lost weight, now packing muscle (mostly with Calisthenics) and now people are all over us. Along the way I learned not to care that much about people, but care about how stronger and healthier I get every single day.

Worst progress pic ever because I don't have many pics on my phone but... here.

230- 130lbs

It means shut the fuck up nigger boy.

Impressive

Thanks, man! Cutting diet was 1,500 calories (45% protein, 30% fats, and 25% carbs), with no cheat days.

It means I have a PhD in molecular genetics. I work with DNA.

good work, still another 20 lbs to go!

Nice job with the cut! Keep up the good work, user!

Awesome progress, man. Looking good!

I'm assuming you're fucking with me. I was 113 at one point, I looked like shit. I put on some weight and muscle, I would/am cutting to maybe 125-120 but that's it.

Diagnosed with ulcerative colitis around start of summer.
pain is unbearable but I'd like to get Veeky Forums for a girl so I start walking 6 miles everyday,loses 30 pounds and start looking like a skeleton from not really eating but regain it back after a month, also tried going to the gym but had to stop because after 15 minutes the pain became unbearable.
Hoping when I get off the chemo,steroids and everything else I can start going to the gym again but after the girl ripped out my heart I don't feel as motivated.What's keeps you going?

That's a hell of an achievement! You should be really proud of yourself!

Next up is to acquire a booty
gj so far

What did you do for height gains?

I'm not that user but how do you get a better looking butt?

Nice. How long?

Link to program?

It's right here in this thread... Here's the post:

the desire to see what the best version of myself will look like, I was sitting in the gym today and had a vision of myself on camera doing an interview but I was about twice as big as i am now and it looked fucking amazing, I will get there, nomatter what

Working on it. It was actually even more flat before.

Hip thrusts for dayyyzzzzz

I did most of it within a year, then it was just recomp after that. All and all its been 4 years since that first pic, but my body hasn't changed drastically in the last couple years. Just tweaking.

Good genetics and angles

I can't wait to post in here once summer hits. Fuck these slow cuts, I hate that I can't lose weight faster than 1lb per week.

Which lean bulk workout plan would you recommend? I've been struggling to formulate my plan :/

I saw you on here in October and you posted this as your program:
Monday - Chest:

- Flat bench press x 6 sets (8-12 reps per set)
- Incline bench press x 6 sets (8-12 reps per set)
- Cable decline press x 6 sets (16 reps per set)
- Dumbbell flyes/dumbbell bench press superset (12 flyes; 7 presses) x 6 sets
- Push-ups x 3 sets (until failure), to finish up

Tuesday - Back:

- Pull-ups, to warm up
- Narrow grip underhand lat pull-down x 5 sets (10-12 reps per set)
- Wide grip lat pull-down x 5 sets (10-12 reps per set)
- Straight arm cable pull-down/1-arm cable pull-down superset (16 pull-downs; 10 1-arm pull-downs) x 5 sets
- Cable row x 6 sets (30-35 reps per set)
- Bent-over dumbbell row x 6 sets (16 reps per set)

Wednesday - Shoulders/Traps:

- Dumbbell shoulder press x 6 sets (8-12 reps per set)
- Bent-over lateral raise (10 reps; pause; 5 reps) x 5 sets
- Lateral raise (10 reps; pause; 5 reps) x 5 sets
- Front dumbbell raise (10 reps; pause; 6 reps) x 5 sets
- Barbell shrug/dumbbell shrug superset (30 barbell shrugs; 15 dumbbell shrugs) x 6 sets

Thursday - Arms:

- EZ bar curl/hammer curl superset (12 EZ bar curls; 10 hammer curls) x 6 sets
- Triceps rope push-down/dumbbell tricep extension/concentration curl superset (15 push-downs; 10 extensions; 12 curls per arm) x 6 sets
- Preacher curl/skull crusher/triceps v-bar cable press-down superset (12 preacher curls; 10 skull crushers; 15 press-downs) x 5 sets
- Dumbbell wrist curl/cable wrist curl superset (30-35 dumbbell curls; 15 cable curls) x 6 sets

Friday - Legs:

- Squat x 6 sets (12 reps per set)
- Leg press x 6 sets (14 reps per set)
- Leg curl x 8 sets (10-12 reps; pause; 5 reps)
- Leg extension x 3 sets (10-12 reps; pause; 5 reps)
- Calf raise superset (15 regular; 10 seated; 10 toes-out; 10 toes-in; 6-7 one-footed; 10 regular) x 6 sets

Abs (redacted for post length)

Why the change?

holy shit, one year. Did you keto or how did you do this?

Like what kind of defecit/ macros, routine, etc.?

you can ignore this, i read other replies.

LOS ANGELES
O
S

A
N
G
E
L
E
S

seriously, I want to rek you

ignore the dates, they're right but I didn't start working out until ~November. trying to not be dyel af anymore

First pics are from about 3 years ago, new pics are about 2 months ago. Probably gonna start my cut at the end of February

This was me at the end of my last cut ~September, 2016

tomato best girl

230 lb to 160 lb. Over the course of 1.5 years.
I still have a lot of work to di though. I'm at 15 - 17% bf

Did you ever hit plateaus DNA? If yes, how long do they last/how did you overcome them.

I like the PPL split that I'm currently using. I'm getting some nice results with it.

Yeah, that was my original routine that I created for myself. It was more of a "bro split," but it worked out really well for me. However, I decided to change it up and designed my PPL split because I wanted to have a more efficient routine that made better use of the 48-hour protein synthesis/muscle repair window that follows a good workout. I also wanted to start hitting legs more than once a week.