Anyone done kegel exercises here consistently? What kind of dick gains did you see/feel?

Anyone done kegel exercises here consistently? What kind of dick gains did you see/feel?

I do them a lot throughout the day. Definitely been shooting much bigger loads since I started. Edged for like an hour this weekend and accidentally gave myself a facial at the end lol

I started doing it to stop myself from cumming during sex. It didn't work :(

bump

Why wouldn't you want to cum during sex? Isn't that the point?

I meant to delay it more.

>ywn bang for 20 mins in multiple positions

It made my erection so strong that I started walking around, pulling it down and thwacking things

Everytime I go to pee at home I do kegels, pee, stop peeing, hold, pee again.
Simple as that.

Don't know if it helped, but I do not have any problems related to my dick.

Don't do this

How long do i hold for? How many reps and sets?

Help my dick isn't strong anymore.

To prevent ejaculation you want to do the reverse kegel. Relax the PC as much as you can.

Practice while edging, combine that with changes in pace and depth when penetrating.

Be careful lads. Lasting longer is achieved through relaxing your pelvic floor and kegels should help in achieving this. I have an overactive pelvic floor, making my urethra sometimes feel like it's on fire and constantly having to pee. It didn't happen through kegels but doing too many can definitely cause some serious trouble.

i get this feeling if i wank straight after pissing
just thought I'd share..

Do kegels make piss come out stronger?

Man be careful what you wish for, have had to give up after multiple hour sessions because she's too sore, blue balls hurt.

>Partner

:/

Supposedly you can have a "dry orgasm", kind of less intense orgasm and continue fucking without relapse time... you can have as many dry orgasms as you want if you can control your kegels very well... I´ve have them by accident, and they are kind of worth it...

Also, I do prefer normal orgasms > dry orgasms... you need to finish what you started in a glorious way

Try doing 10 sets of tight-release, and other 10 sets of tight (hold 5 secs) then release...

You improve the numbers as you go on your life.

Why?

Guys, there's an app for Android called prostate aerobics. Get that shit, it's free and it have 9 levels of kegels routines you can climb, it's glorious.

I am at level 3 (they suggest one week per level twice a day ) but I can't really notice improvements. But I'm going strong anyway

I remember doing them every day for a few weeks and the following happened

>much stiffer, harder erections
>squirting loads instead of dripping
>better orgasm

dunno why I stopped, should do it again

when the pic talks about erection angle, does that mean your dick pointing up is good? like when my dick gets super hard it does that. i think my dick looks better when it isnt fully hard...idk. wat do

Pointed up is better for stimulating g spot