>sauteed with cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper
>half cup 0% Greek yogurt on the side
Not pictured
>1cup cranberry juice

Other urls found in this thread:

ancestral-nutrition.com/which-is-healthier-butter-or-olive-oil-2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This looks pretty good senpai

Its super duper easy senpai, just cook the chicken in a pan, add the veggies and spices and cook until you're satisfied.

Will definitely try this, thanks!

Where are the carbs?

Where are your carbs?

Neet living at parents home. I suck at making anything. Don't even buy my grocery so I make due with what I have

Would recommend switching the olive oil for butter for a more healthy version

For what reason? I suppose I got carbohydrates from the natural sugar in the cranberry juice. I had a big amount of rice yesterday though so either way I'm covered.

What makes butter better than olive oil? I use both for different things, I didn't think butter would add anything that olive oil wouldn't to this dish.

>Olive oil should be eaten raw. It is not heat stable. Butter is the much better option to cook with

ancestral-nutrition.com/which-is-healthier-butter-or-olive-oil-2/

im real poor right now, so im basically using old flour in my house to make hard tack.

Do you not know what carbs are for?

Good lad.

I do, it was a rest day. I don't eat carbs on rest days because pretty much all I do is sit around and I don't need that kind of energy.

Meh.

I eat less than a 100 calories a day. Slowly dying.

Thanks for this. This has justified the price of Kerrygold to me.

sauce is Nandos PiriPiri

Post stomach and legs.

To all the retards asking where the carbs are, go fuck yourselves. Carbs make you fat

Dankest fucking meal I invented because I'm the lord of the gains.

>Take 100 grams of chicken, sauté with spices (I use salt, pepper, paprika, and diced jalapenos but it's up to you)
>Add 1 cup brown rice
>Add two eggs
>Mix
>Add Frank's Red Hot (Any sauce works as a base but I like Frank's because the heat isn't overpowering and you can add more spice later, plus most hot sauce has zero calories)
>Mix until done

Buffalo chicken fried rice, under 600 calories and 44 grams of protein plus it's filling

6 oz chicken
2 cups broccoli
3/4 cup peas
1 cup brown rice
2 baked potatoes (220g total)

Use pam to cook, zero cal

> he doesn't understand serving sizes

Work in a kitchen.
Made a 10oz burger with cheese LTO mayo and 20 bbq chicken wings with a side of cajun fries dipped in ranch dressing.
Cheat meal.
I regret nothing.