How do I lift with a broken heart?

How do I lift with a broken heart?

Start with something not heavy.
Like a rope and a knot

Use it to motivate you. Turn it into rage. That's what I did. I imagined the girl I once loved getting pounded and creampied by another man, then coming home and cuddling with me in bed. I felt like such a cuck, I had to push more weight. I was so enraged that I couldn't stand it any longer, I'd lose control and people around me would watch me do simple weight like bench 185 or squat 245 as a PR. I still feel though as if they knew the rage inside me, as if they could feel the energy, and I know the feeling when I see people who lift with the same enraged motivation. Either because they lost a family member, got betrayed, whatever.

>I imagined the girl I once loved getting pounded and creampied by another man, then coming home and cuddling with me in bed. I felt like such a cuck

Why torture yourself? How do you feel about her now?

harder

Lift with hate. Imagine the whore getting hammered by some other dude. If you were buff you'd be too absorbed by your own image to even think about someone else.
That's how i am, atleast. I love myself too much. I even fap to pictures of my cock and imagine how bitches love it.

Breh this hit home, godspeed see you at 9 plates

You fix it

Remember that your heart never truly breaks for you lift for thy. Someone else will come along and lift you up again OP but for now lift and get your mind off of things.

Stop being such a pussy and lift heavy things and put them down

Pick up the bar, put it back down.

Same as before you got sad, m8.

Dw m8 there is about a 90% chance you're gonna make it.

How has your heart been broken OP? Tell us

Dated this girl for 2 years. Really loved her. Towards the end, she didn't feel the same away about me as she did before. We broke it off and now she's with another guy casually.

Well better to break it off now than in 10 years user. Feel sad for a day or two cry if need be then get your ass back up and treat yourself something nice and lift like you've never lifted before.

This
It's great because you become attuned to what i call the 'pulse of pain'
If you think about it pain is the engine of life
From killing to eat to getting dumped
The only constant is pain and immersing yourself in that pain is the only way to gain power

I wish I only needed one or two days. I haven't cried and I won't - too much pride. I'm a selfish fuck so knowing she got with someone else really killed me.

Her fault for letting you pass not yours don't dwell on it too much

lift because of your broken heart user

you just lift

I could only use it as pain for so long before I started to stop caring about her and moving on. Now I use other motivators, but anger will always be the best. Just find something to get angry about. Dog recently got diagnosed with cancer and I might have to put in down within the next year. Been petting him and loving him a lot, but when I'm at the gym that turns into pain and anger for weight moving.

better with broken heart than with broken anuses

what is wrong with males nowdays?

>im a selfish cuck

Maybe thats why she left you. Improve yourself and move on, or go die in a sauna.

That being said, delete this thread inmediately and dont ever post on my board again.

use the pain for fuel. that's what I did.

started at about 250 lbs. now I'm about 200 lbs.

use the pain and anger and frustration. make her jealous she's not with you anymore. make her wish she could have you again.

don't do that don't make her jealous make yourself jealous that you didn't start like that sooner

I need advice fellow Veeky Forumsizens

21 yo kissless virgin here. Ever since I got fit girls hit on me all the time, but after
years of being ignored by them I feel such a resentment towards them

Literally nothing gives me more pleasure than telling a girl to fuck off och straight up ignoring them.
The day I turn a girl down I break PRs motivated by pure glee

But because I turn down every girl I stay kissless and a virgin

What do???

ive lost hope already
i just wish some day some girl notices me trying hard and talks

i dont think i will ever go and embarrass myself again.

besides, no girl will put up with my shit

You know what to do.

Bad advice. You should lift knowing that a more healthy and attractive you will have a better chance of getting that girl back, but the decision is ultimately up to her. If you are sperg af and wanting to make her feel bad you probably won't get her. Love her with all your heart, see the goodness in all she does, as well as what she can improve on, and you will be able to have a healthy relationship with that girl you pine over. Best of luck anons, I'm in the same boat.

>Literally got dumped 15 minutes ago

Will do this on my next workout. Godspeed.

Don't lift to get her back for the love of god it will not work the 2nd time nor a 3rd please lift only for yourself

just look around the gym. find a qt with her DYEL bf. that is usually enough to infuriate me to lift

Elliot Rodger, please leave. You are dead.

So, if I'm reading this correctly, when you were unattractive girls didn't want you, now that you're fit they do. Okay, so basically then you need to find a fat, unattractive girl to fuck, because that proves you're not shallow like those girls who rejected you when you weren't fit.

i

tfw

>unrack the weight
>lower the bar
>lift the bar back up

I'm about to get dumped in a few hours.
Gf said "we need to talk"

Help mi brahs

don't know what do to tbqhfamalam

don't get mad at her hear her out and try to get honest answers without any bullshit

This but don't go as far as this guy did. Just channel the burning in your chest into rage and use it as motivation.

My old gf dumped me and I swore I'd get a new girl, smarter, more attractive and less insane than the one who dumped me. So I used it to keep me motivated to improve myself. I eventually got a gf who was more attractive, kinder, smarter and younger than the old one.

Best answer

Worst answer

Do this !
i dare you.

you use the pain to lift harder. I've been using the same pain for 4 years

this

don't lift to get her back some time in the future

might happen

but ultimately will fail again and again

This is like a fairytale to me, i wish i can some day say this exact thing.

I want to say to you that you do have a chance, that you are moer tha what you think of yourself. Then again, life is not a fucking movie.
I wish I could tell you that, and be completely correct. But society was not meant for everyone

Yeah, i just sat there and tried to not look too upset desu senpai.

is pain natty?

dude you got dumped, i'm about to get dumped, that advice was for me :V

just hold your head high and get as much closure as you need learn from it and do not get mad at her it's her decision to break up

Hook up with them and then block their number

>and then you meet >her
>you actually like this girl
>you decide to keep her number and actually text her the next day
>you keep talking
>you guys get coffee
>you find out she lifts and hikes, your two favorite things to do
>you go back to your place for drinks
>you have a great conversation, which leads to making out on the couch
>she sobers up and goes home
>keep talking daily
>you invite her over for dinner
>things go great
>you guys enjoy a glass or two of nice wine
>you fuck, and she stays the night
>you wake up with her ass pressed against your dick, and your arm wrapped around her petit waist
>"good morning handsome" she says, and then gives you a kiss
>you cuddle and make out some more before she leaves for work
>you text her in a few hours
>no response
>wait a day and text her again
>no response
>message her on Facebook
>she leaves you on "seen"
>a few days later, she posts some guy on snapchat, obviously on an expensive date, with the caption "I love him more than anything" and multiple heart emojis

reminder

duck out if the compromises make you miserable. duck out if you get miserable. duck out if it just makes you uncomfortable.

the goal is not to force a relationship to keep going. its to find a relationship worth keeping.

there is literally no benefit to frankensteining a relationship other than possibly sex, but you're better off withotu it if it isn't working.

emjoy the relationship for as long as you can. and if it goes south, leave, cuz all you're doing is preventing yourself from finding the good one that might last.

lasting isn't the point, it isn't the goal.

And yeah you have to take the risk of making a high stakes deal with a potentially very unstable person, plus people change. That's life, you can't play all of it safe.

Shiiiiieeeet
that was going fine

Create an image so vivid that it infuriates you.

Mine is Imagining all of the times I've been too weak or too slow or out of breath or not Confident enough.

Also I used to have this very vivid nightmare...I was so weak my punches were like marshmallows and roaring at the top of my lungs came out as little more than a whisper.

Everytime I lift/run/etc. it makes me want to kill that weak little human inside of me and I have no spare thought for my broken heart.

>>a few days later, she posts some guy on snapchat, obviously on an expensive date, with the caption "I love him more than anything" and multiple heart emojis
spoiled bitches, do not date. ever.

you man the fuck up, alpha males don't sulk over women. Women are basically the NPC companions in a videogame. Mildly interesting to have, yet they're disposable, sometimes annoying, and just not that important to the game

bad advice? the only bad advice here is trying to get back with her. leave her and never look back. I dated a girl off and on for 5 plus years and I finally dropped her this last time after breaking my heart. I will make her wish she never did. I want her to feel the regret and pain she made me feel. cringe I know but that's what fuels me at the gym a lot

fug man, i'm sorry to hear that. at least you got the validation, right? At least it happned, right? No one can take what's happened from you, r-right?
chekt, btw

the thing is the damn curiosity that kills me. HOW DOES IT FUCKING FEEL?!

what curiosity?

>the only bad advice here is trying to get back with her
this

can't fathom how people can get back with a gf again if the reason is not something minor like distance it didn't work once it won't work again

true. people just need to realize there are so many girls in the world. don't waste your time going after the ones who turned you down/dumped you/cheated on you/whatever. "but she's so special and basically perfect for me". no, faggot, that's the hormones talking. they all seem like that, for everyone, everywhere.

How does it feel to cuddle? To know someone's yours, to grab someone by the hand and see them smile, to have sex with someone you love, to just spend time doing nothing, just being with her, to go hiking with her, etc
>inb4 quiche faggot
I know and i hate myself for this. A lot.

This, broke up last July, saw my ex last week, she looks like shit. Im up 3 pl8 bench and overhead is nearing 2pl8, that and I have fucked 3 other whores since then.

I know the truth hurts OP but basically what he said. I tried to make it work with my ex like 8 times over the course of 7 years or so. everytime she leaves me broken as fuck. if she left you, odds are it won't work out. just go to the gym and lift some metal brah. You'll make it.

or getting back with any ex-partner again for that matter it's just plain stupid clinging on to the past and hoping it might just get back to what it used to be

pro tipp:
it won't

well put user.

>I will make her wish she never did. I want her to feel the regret and pain she made me feel. cringe I know but that's what fuels me at the gym a lot

You sound very young and naive. Maybe she wasn't the best to you, but you could do you r fellow human (her) a solid and not be dumping negative emotions into the thought of her. Just my two cents.

That's why it's calle truth and not lying user.
Don't feel ashamed for your feelings user never do.

ffs
don't do this to me

Lmao9pl8

Lift more losers

Hazing your body physically is the only way to subdue the emotional pain for a short time. Or whiskey, but that's a road that will leave you a shell of a man.

>I tried to make it work with my ex like 8 times over the course of 7 years or so
Damn son hope you've learned your lesson for good this time

>"but she's so special and basically perfect for me". no, faggot, that's the hormones talking. they all seem like that, for everyone, everywhere.
fucking THIS

perfection is an illusion and the worst kind

>society was not meant for everyone
:(

its all overrated desu. They're basically just a best friend you spend half the time with. Cuddling isn't that comfortable, it lasts like 20 minutes tops. Flirting and teasing all the time though is the best part. But other than that they're a best friend you sex twice a day. But nobody is going to love you until you bench 3 plates

thanks for this. gf dumped me. Been crying a lot

see >Feel sad for a day or two cry if need be then get your ass back up and treat yourself something nice and lift like you've never lifted before.

>Don't feel ashamed for your feelings user never do.
it's so hard not to feel ashamed

>But nobody is going to love you until you bench 3 plates
B-but, I don't bench (not needed so much in oly)...

>it's so hard not to feel ashamed
Well just don't feelings make you human

I do both. At least I'm a decent looking shell.

>in oly
How long you been doing oly?

you're probably right user. but I won't forgive her for what she did. I'm not OP by the way. I'm just some guy who was dumped many many times by the same girl and was completely crushed every time.

I could show respect. but why would I do that when she never showed me any? your words are wise but I digress. I will not forgive her anymore. my trust was misused so many times I honestly don't remember accurately the exact number.

I will show her how much better I have become and I will not let her take advantage over me again. my absolute worst days in my life by far was because of her. I want her to hurt like she made me hurt.

>rant over

>I'm just some guy who was dumped many many times by the same girl and was completely crushed every time.
learn from it let a new relationship blossom from that experience

>I will show her how much better I have become and I will not let her take advantage over me again. my absolute worst days in my life by far was because of her. I want her to hurt like she made me hurt.
That is the childish way yes or you could man up and act like a grown up and lift for yourself

i hate being human desu :(

about three months. im in an oly club and everyone says this, the program never gives much attention to bench. Just a few reps here and there

>i hate being human desu :(
Still don't be ashamed of your feelings

OK user

You need better motivation than that. Anger is great motivation, don't get me wrong, but it's wildly inconsistent as motivation.

Do it for you, your family, and your future. Don't do it out of spite because eventually you'll get over that some broad was a bitch to you and be left with no motivation.

best way to get back at her is to not give a fuck and live a better life without her

>bad advice

wtf your advice is literally one of the worst i´ve ever read on fit

you have two options:
>obsses over her and end up killing yourself
or
>forgive her, from the bottom of your heart one last time, accept that she might have her issues, and move on with your life.
>Don't let her do more damage than she already has
>Don the armor of indifference (*tips*), so she becomes a no one, a stranger.

I did this with my bullies, back in hs. I forgave them and when i see them i greet them as if they were just my old schoolmates, with a sincere smile on my face. Because they do not hurt me anymore. They never did. I moved on, i won't let them harm me anymore than they already did, except late at night, when im still awake, i can only think of butchering them. But, realx, and it will cool off

end of blogpost

Don't tell me there are literally people ITT which got back with their Ex please for the love of all that is holy tell me that this is not true

I HAVE TERMINAL AUTISM
PLS HELP

i'll try, user. Thanks. but i'd give it all in a heartbeat to become a j00cey bear somewhere in canada 50000 years ago

start your own thread and don't abuse this one for starters
also
she's ugly as hell dude a rats face might even be a guy during daytime

i don't know maybe you're all right.

>kill yourself

idk about that user but maybe I should try and forgive her. at least try.

it's just that everytime I have any thought even remotely of her I can't help feel anything other than pure unimaginable rage and sadness for what she did.

do you brehs know what I'm saying?

Good luck!
WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

Sure but man up and throw away those childish thoughts nothing will come off thinking that way other than negativity