Should no beginner ever bulk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EOU9mqMtpW8
aworkoutroutine.com/bulk-and-cut/
t-nation.com/training/truth-about-bulking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

He's talking about strength gains.

If you want your muscles to actually get bigger, you have eat a calorie surplus. People who are new mistakenly believe that they getting more built on a deficit because they are making strength gains and seeing more definition as they lose fat. This is wrong. You cannot get bigger on a deficit, it's simple biology.

try cutting on test, you will make size gains

if you're natty then bulking and cutting is a waste of time

If you are somewhat fat then yes
Telling a skelly not to eat at a reasonable surplus is retarded

I'm not interested in using steroids.

Wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=EOU9mqMtpW8

answers your question

You stated
>You cannot get bigger on a deficit
This is false. If you use steroids you CAN get bigger on a deficit. Please reformulate your argument

Thx for screen capping my post.
What im saying is If you are fat youre first priority should be to loose weight.
This is NOT the same as cutting. It fucking isnt. Cutting is specifically when youve purposefully eaten at a surplus to basically trick your body into building more muscle even though it doesnt want to.
If you are just a fat fuck loosing fat and jelly then you are NOT cutting. End of story.
If you are a skelly then yes you should eat more. But again, this is NOT bulking. Its onkly bulking when you intend to cut after. If you are so fucking skinny that you need to gain weight just to be considered normal then you technically arent bulking.
People who are meant to bulk and cut are people who have been lifting for years and its the only way they can make progress. People like Lotus. If you are a new lifter You are going to be building strength and size no matter what. You are supposed to have some muscle on your body as a man. So your body wants to get to that point thats why beginner gains are so powerful.

You added yourself a condition, making your argument invalid and making OP's argument valid.

Its not true. The amount of muscle and strength a beginner can gain on a proper bulk is insane. But dont stupid shit like GOMAD. Eat more or add 1-2L milk to your diet. How much milk you drink depends on how much fat youre gainin.
Sure, try a deficit and enjoy your slow progress.

no he said that You cannot get bigger on a deficit. Nowhere in his argument did he state outside substances could not be used.

read its not bulking you dumb faggot
you idiots are using the terms wrong

bullshit

>when youve purposefully eaten at a surplus to basically trick your body into building more muscle even though it doesnt want to.
Making your body build muscle through eating more is no more "tricking it" than making it lose fat is by reducing calories.

>If you are a skelly then yes you should eat more. But again, this is NOT bulking. Its onkly bulking when you intend to cut after.
Where did you get this oddly specific condition?
Eating more than your maintenance in order to increase the size of your muscles is bulking, full stop. Some people take it to mean gorging yourself and gaining a ton of fat, but those people are idiots.

Newbie gains come from adaptation, but that adaptation goes away fast, about six months. So you saying in the other thread that people don't need to bulk for the first two years is suboptimal and stupid as hell.

when you're a novice anything will cause an adaptation up to a point, even riding a bike 3x a week will make your bench press go up even if you're a fatass losing weight on a caloric deficit

beyond the novice stage and initial CNS gains you need a caloric surplus to repair your body and cause an adaptation after stress. I don't know how the hell you plan on creating more muscle tissue from nothing, that doesn't mean you eat until you become a fat shit though

After a certain amount of time Strength = Size homie. Nervous system gets trained first, then effeciency of tendons/ligaments/muscle fibers, THEN add's more actin/myosin filaments to make the muscles bigger.

>Making your body build muscle through eating more is no more "tricking it" than making it lose fat is by reducing calories
Yes it is you fucking idiot cause bulking is supposed to be used once youve exhausted natty gains and cant gain more normally. its not for beginners.

>Where did you get this oddly specific condition?
aworkoutroutine.com/bulk-and-cut/
t-nation.com/training/truth-about-bulking
And about every other google result you stupid dumbass faggot dick sucker.

> but that adaptation goes away fast, about six months
Its not a time limit either moron, it relates to strength.

>So you saying in the other thread that people don't need to bulk for the first two years is suboptimal and stupid as hell.
No it isnt i know from firsthand experience. As I said, ive never "bulked" ever and i bench 320 for 1. Not bad considering i weigh 181.7lbs as of this morning. Youre an idiot and need to die.

>you need a caloric surplus to repair your body and cause an adaptation after stress
YEs, but again, this is not bulking. Its only bulking if you plan on cutting after words.

You idots have a slightly right idea youre just using the terms improperly.

If your order was correct, you'd see stronger tendons and ligaments before you saw bigger muscles, but that's not the case. Increased muscle size happens way before your tendons and ligaments get significantly stronger.

Your first link counters your weird understanding of bulking pretty quickly:
>The Bulk: A period of time when the primary goal is building muscle, gaining weight, increasing strength, or all of the above. Calorie intake is increased so a caloric surplus is present.
Eating enough to support muscle growth = bulking.

>As I said, ive never "bulked" ever and i bench 320 for 1.
So you've never eaten at a caloric surplus? That is impressive.

>Your first link counters your weird understanding of bulking pretty quickly:
Nice job not reading
>I’m sure many of you have already done a couple of “bulk and cut” cycles over the years
>years
Again, not for beginners

>So you've never eaten at a caloric surplus?
I never said that, as i said i never "bulked".
Actually read it you faggot and youll see the bottom way where you eat at a barely noticeable surplus is the way to go.

Im done arguing with you man. Youre an idiot and most likely a cross psoter from r9k or some shit hole. Youre weak and stupid now drop dead.

>Again, not for beginners
Good job ignoring what I actually said. You said bulking doesn't mean eating at a surplus. Your own link disagrees with you.

One of the paragraphs even says "How to bulk...the right way". The link isn't supporting your claim that a caloric surplus isn't a bulk.

I'm okay with being weak. At least I'm not as dumb as you.

Bulk and cut cycles are a meme unless you're a roided out bodybuilder. Your body will recomp naturally