/FPH/ /FPS/ Fat Hate General: Science ends where my feelings begin edition

post em

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2hOLm_k6eCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw too thin for ivy league

>Long arms
Are they really this delusional?

I get the fat acceptance thing okay whatever. Put her body aside and this is still one of the ugliest people I've seen.

Her glasses choice doesn't help

so fat bitches

if ya dont like the stereotypin
or the fuckin...gender roles in society or whatever you call it

why is your first desire when you get a bathing suit, to replicate a model from a magazine cover?

CHECK MATE BAYBEEE

Fuck you, you shallow cunt, looks aren't everything and everyone is beautiful. I bet you don't even have a 10'' penis and are under 6'5''. Go kill yourself you genetic failure.

>lost 70 gained back 155
>eating 542,500 calories over maintenance on a diet

I hope he's doing ok :(

here, have some science

>Human anatomy ends where my feelings begin

Happens more easily than you think.
>For every "healthy" bowl of oat-meal with nuts, bananas, strawberry, chocolate chips and sugar you eat - you reward yourself with a couple of donuts with your post-liner cream-latte.

I am very, very ashamed of the 10 lbs I put on doing an irresponsible bulk and it bothers me daily (cutting in 1 week and currently bulking responsibly)

how do you gain 160....

kinda looks like a middle aged Mexican man

>that title
>implying that HAES isn't supported by the greatest scientific minds of our time
I'll have you know that there are plenty of respected scholars with PhDs in Women's Studies who can attest that obesity is attractive and healthy, and is purely genetic!

>18-stone Russian woman in a circus
>100 years ago she would be one of the acts, now she's just the accountant

Hell, even eating basically healthy thing is unhealthy when you eat way too fucking much to the point that for upper arms look like a crocodile gnawed on them. When will fatties realize that caloric intake is a major fucking component in a healthy diet.

Funny that all of theses people are 20s-30s

I guess the beetus and serious health issues makes you less likely to post about HAES once you get a little on in age

It's very difficult to be anything more than slightly overweight if you're eating healthy. Nobody is going to eat enough lean chicken and green veggies to get 100 pounds overweight

reeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Her

HER???????? UWOT

That's like a 17bmi which isn't even "that bad."

>guess the beetus and serious health issues makes you less likely to post about HAES once you get a little on in age
Dead people don't have tumblr blogs.
I really wish we could know how many HAES bloggers have already died by now

she is skinny though. I mean they shouldn't be threatening to expel her unless they also kick out all the hams, but she needs to lift a fucking weight.
>refusing to force feed herself with junk food
>the only way for a 92 pound woman to gain weight is to force feed herself with junk food
seriously, this is almost as pathetic as fatties who claim the only way they can lose weight is by starving themselves. School shouldn't expel her, fine, but she's still an idiot for promoting that skinny-logic. SS+GOMAD, bitch

You should see some vegans I know - it is plenty fucking easy to eat too many nuts, avocadoes, oats, rice, olive oil and other stuff that really isn't in any way "junk food" as long as you eat sensible amounts.

The junk food thing was probably bait journalism or something said in rage, I mean dude, "promoting"? Youd say something similar if you were a skinny asian chick minding her own fucking business among sweaty whales and got told YOU are wrong. w/e. Only good thing that I am a slav is that at least there is loads of "fatshaming".

>I am a slav is that at least there is loads of "fatshaming".
Odakle si? Because where I'm from basically everyone over 40 freaks out and calls you anorexic if your six-pack is showing.

she didn't promote anything. she's just a petite asian woman who wouldn't have been in the news at all if it weren't for the dumbasses who couldn't comprehend what they were looking at.

and yeah, adding excessive processed junk food and dairy to a traditional asian diet would make someone fucking sick.

>Youd say something similar
I was a skinny white dude. Got made fun of for being too skinny. Know what I did? Instead of making excuses I realized that they were right so I started bulking and lifting. Nobody would be making excuses for some male 90-pound weakling, it's time to stop letting women get by with the bare minimum.

>and yeah, adding excessive processed junk food and dairy to a traditional asian diet would make someone fucking sick.
the point is she doesn't have to just add a bunch of junk food, she can absolutely gain weight with a healthy diet and exercise regimen.

Nie Serbia. Poland. Here if youre fat everyone implies youre of a really low economic status unless your really wear super expensive shit. They imply youre a dumbass as well, at least in my environment (middle/upper middle class, engineering major)

Jesus, not everyone has to be lifting and bulking. She doesnt need to excuse the fact she's thin. Good for you, but
>it's time to stop letting women get by with the bare minimum.
sounds kinda autistic in this context.

you made changes because you made the decision to set out to change yourself.

the person in the article was minding her own business and people imposed a lifetsyle change on her or else she would be kicked out of school. she did not have the same goals or concerns as you.

Work on what? wearing spanx underwear and smoothing the cellulite in photohop? Honestly I'd get if fatties looked like this that someone is attracted to them but we all know that shit aint true

this is a fitness board I understand that a bunch of scrawny DYEL assholes like to come here to hate fatties because it's the only way to help your pathetic self esteem but this is still a fucking fitness board. If we're going to shame fatties for being idiots then I'm certainly going to shame skellies for also being idiots. And you missed my point, nobody on this board, even in these threads which often get brigaded by DYEL men, would try making excuses for a stick-thin man like that.

You mean like the fat people ITT are minding their own business and then anons make fun of them? Like how the fat people don't have the same goals or concerns as you?
I swear the skinny assholes like you who keep coming to this board solely to make fun of fat people are the worst. At least the rest of us earned the right to make fun of fatties by actually being Veeky Forums, you're just a fucking skelly who somehow thinks being a twig is acceptable as long as you make fun of fat people

>Nije Serbia.
>Be Bosnian.
You just made an enemy for life. Well the worst part is that that is an universal opinion among younger people around here too, but still everyone fucking inundates you with sighs and disapproving comments about being skinny. Girls will fucking tell you how they love a man who is a little chubby and then still fuck you for your abs and feel your arms the whole time. Men will talk endlessly about "bolje da ljulja nego da žulja" but still fuck only skinny bitches. I guess it's just a way of parroting "traditional" values. Although I've yet to see old timey photos where people where obese.

Those fat people are whining that they are healthy and everyone should be like them shaming skinny and normal people (dont get me started on fit folk) while this azn was minding her own fucking business

fatties get shamed on this board because of their excuses, attitudes, and harboring resentment for the world in spite of their lifestyle.

i doubt the woman in the article was nearly as obnoxious as the people being made fun of in these threads.

>Free-range fatties

you sure do make a lot of assumptions when i didn't mention anything about myself at all.

everyone keeps trying to tell you that the woman in the article was't doing anything wrong when you insist that she was promoting an unhealthy lifestyle.

wow, we are getting really personal here. Hold up your autist rage, Next Zyzz. We are here to work on ourselves. But getting so worked up because an asian chick raged by saying she wont eat junk food? This is fat people hate. Skellies (which she is certainly not) are still better than fats. They die silently

This. dyels are only slightly less scum than fatties, women are not excluded, /thicc/ is a psy-op by ((((them)))) (those represtent fat rolls ie. the chunky cabal, not jewishness.)

What is she too skinny for?

I dont get the enemy for life thing though sorry. Slavs in the north dont feel like they have any business with any of your wars or conflicts so I do not get what you mean.

Also the thing what you say is universal brownie points gaining. To be honest you can see who is better educated and more intelligent by observin it and then find better mates. They dont want to be seen as "douchy" so they say that shit. Whatever, fuck them

Wait. You mean that is NOT a middle aged mexican man? Im a beaner. That looks like my uncle Pedro desu.

You reek of autism

thiccfag detected

gas yourself

Just a joke, you know: mistaking one of us for the other is a grievous offense etc.

You'd be surprised how many girls would have moustaches like that if not for waxing.

Her BMI is under 17. I don't believe her condition is nearly as bad as that of a fatty or that she should be forced to eat more, but she probably would be healthier if she gained some weight.

Not even close. Are you done crying? Everyone is having a more or less civil discussion and you bring chaos. I doubt you're ever going to make it. If you were using your all in the gym you wouldnt rage so much.

> SS+GOMAD, bitch

we got a pussy magnet here lads

Ah sorry I just googled that and first thing I saw was Serbia. Whoops. Same here with polish and russians.

Can confirm. Especially if you have thyroid problems which is what most fatties have. It's a bitch to constantly shave it, cant imagine having this shit all over my face and not just growing a beard.

kills yourself you faggot.

Is faggot the only thing you can call me?

>Is faggot the only thing you can call me?
Accuses others of autism, types out that post. GG.

and you reek of somebody who's too fucking skinny to be on a fitness board. Try lifting a weight before you make fun of fat people

fatties get shamed because being fat is a poor lifestyle choice. Like being skinny and pathetically weak is a poor lifestyle choice

>Skellies (which she is certainly not)
are you fucking retarded GET OFF OF THIS GOD DAMN BOARD YOU SKINNY MOTHERFUCKER
she probably can't even bench a fucking bar

>you sure do make a lot of assumptions when i didn't mention anything about myself at all.
yeah it's almost like your comments made it really obvious that you're too scrawny and out of shape to be making fun of anybody else's body. You don't need to tell us that you're DYEL user, we know

>being obese impairs iron absorption.
>fatties often eat diets poor in iron.
kek

I'm not skinny, never been. Also even if I were then a fitness board would also be for me to change it.
why are you raging though? Lke all caps? I used to be a fat bitch, calling me a skelly wont help.

lmao donating blood, as if.

more like donating blood sugar

>you defend skellies, you're no better than them. reasonably sure most people are just winding you up shits and giggles, which you would notice if you weren't so autistic.

DO NOT READ

Did fph child subs ever catch on? It used to make be amazing knowing fph was plastered on fat redditors front page

again, it's not about whether you're skinny or fat. everyone and anyone can decide to change their body how they want.

my point has nothing to do with my body type or yours, which you keep bringing up.

it's unreasonable to prescribe someone with a certain body type to change a certain way or else they'll face expulsion. if a doctor finds that someone is overweight and they recommend losing weight by light exercise and eating a recommended amount of calories, fine. the same is true for when someone is underweight, recommending an increased calorie intake is fine. when you threaten either group with expulsion from school if they can't meet their healthy weight, that's stupid.

personally i agree with she could stand to get out of the underweight zone. but let her do it on her own accord and without her tininess making headlines.

GET WELL CROC

the title is literally "pissing and shitting while fat" if anybody reads that it's their own fucking fault.

whether you're a skelly or just a fat skelly sympathizer who aspires to be a skelly, it's still wrong.
Skinny is not a good alternative to fat, and being skinny is not "making it." If you want to stop being fat, go lift weights and get Veeky Forums not skinny. That goes for both men and women

Oh I get it, because she's Austrian.

We need to bring fph back

Classic joke, desu

youtube.com/watch?v=2hOLm_k6eCs

>tfw you've never been overweight
I'll probably never feel as a god :(

>my genes cause me to be fat
>got pregnant

What did they mean by this?

GET WELL SOON CROCCER

?
where do you think you are? FPH never left, there's a FPH thread going like 90% of the time on Veeky Forums

Do you think they would be turned away or the technician would take their blood and toss it straight into the hazardous waste bin?

Fatties tend to have quite fatty blood, they can't keep to the "don't eat anything beforehand" recommendation. The human body is fucking amazing that people with that kind of shit pumping trough their veins 24/7 can live to the ripe old age of 40 or even 50.

It's something I highly recommend you experience at least once in your lifetime, just so you know how awful it really is from a first-hand perspective.

>Latina/o

No. Latino is the plural for a group of people. Learn fucking Spanish.

on leddit

>I spent this whole day wiggling around and taking selfies
How can someone write something so indredibly infantile and not feel like a complete idiot?

oh fuck I forgot r.eddit banned hating fat people
unironically go back to r.eddit. We don't need your kind here

Chicken, rice, greens... looks god-tier to me.

>dieting
>special enemy

>"healthy"
What did she mean by this?

Carb city.

>fat studies
>The length of the course is slim and won't eat up much time

>implying fat people would even want to be seen nude in public.

These people clearly do not understand how much actually fit people eat. Skinny, sure, but people who work out may eat almost as much as a fatty.

this, when I was fat I didn't even take my shirt off at the pool

>diet for three days
IT ISN'T WORKING

At that point just use syrup