Does Veeky Forums think another major crash will occur?

Does Veeky Forums think another major crash will occur?

I don't mean an adjustment, but a full blown crash and mass dump.

What would cause it?

Another Mt Gox style scam?

Governments cracking down and or seizing wallets?

Other urls found in this thread:

tether.to/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Final-Tether-Consulting-Report-9-15-17_Redacted.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=cZkz52ryoAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think it'll dip back to 4k USD sometime.. and it'll skyrocket to 10k next year.

Mania will cause it

Mt gox collapsed in february 2014 or late january

It wasnt the culprit. It was an intensifier
Bitcoin was simply overbought

No. Already passed to point of no return. Nothing will stop bitcoin from growing

This is probably a cascade triggered by the upcoming BTG fork. Most people realize it may very well be a disaster, triggerig a sell-off of the buys hoping to get free money. With undisclosed details and uncertainty surrounding the listing of BTG, the reason for the massive rally is gone. I think it's unlikely we'll see it drop below 5k, it has two support levels on the way down.

Easy:
>when the goyim realize that Tether isn't backed by actual money and the system collapses
>Bittrex becomes insolvent and goes out of business

A big part of me want's to say you wish. Because I can't imagine people don't have buy orders all the way down to the bottom, in others if it did go down people would load the boat so to speak.

>Does Veeky Forums think another major crash will occur?
Don't know, but I'm sure as hell hoping for one.

Yes. please give me another crash

Bitcoin (fake money) backed by Tether (fake money) backed by Fiat (fake money)

when did you realize we're all fucked?

Yep. By 2019 gonna be like 40 - 100k per btc.

bitcoin down means more shitty posts from faggots

Sure

>p-pls buy my btc

When the 'Bittrex Situation' occurs and lots of normaldos lose alot of money, again, for being stupid, again.

It won't because the supply just keeps shrinking. BTC always had buyers even at dips and highs. It'll just go higher, this isn't manipulated as easily.

It was the culprit, Gox stumbled along still taking deposits saying everything was fine even saying you could buy bitcoins at a cheaper price withdrawals soon.

Then literally lost half the in trade coins at the time in one swoop. Every normie that was buying in was out along with everyone else, Could only imagine where we would be without that Gox complete fucking train wreck.

Pretty much this, although saying that, Gox had 90% of the trade volume back then. Things aren't as centralized now, the ecosystem has become more robust.

You mean SAVAGE CRASH :D

Tether was recently audited by an NY accounting firm and USDT was found to be backed by actual USD:
tether.to/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Final-Tether-Consulting-Report-9-15-17_Redacted.pdf

Issue still remains as to "redeemability" though, but at least it allays my previous concern for USDT backing

>Nothing will stop bitcoin from growing

Other then it being a pyramid scheme*

so stay poor

this kills the shill

>Another Mt Gox style scam?
you have to think, is this possible again? mtgox was HUGE, practically the only exchange there was. there were others but in practice, it really was. it held 600,000+ btc when it collapsed and it's funds dissapeared. this was possible because it was practically the biggest AND people were using it as their wallet.
what could cause this kind of depression today anons?
find me something so devestating, you can't. tether? haha no.
When I entered bitcoin in 2011 the gamble was: will bitcoin make it longterm. It was so tiny and volatile, 1337 hackers still came into #bitcoin discussing their idea of how to hack bitcoin. daily. all this shit is over anons, shit has become so big now. You can't imagine how surreal it feels to see bitcoin talked about in newspapers and television when you were there in the old days.
mtgox was the actual center of bitcoin exchange. there are too many exchanges now.
an equivalent would be coinbase, kraken, bitfinex, poloniex, bittrex, gdax, bitstamp ALL collapsing in the same hour.

not going to happen.
we S-curve now. second inflection point.

An actual crash could be possible if we ever let a government or corporation make their own digital currency for the sole purpose of unseating Bitcoin. This I do believe will be the end goal once they see more and more people showing interest in cryptos.

A crash is coming when November fork comes knocking and a lot of asses will be torn wide open.

this is not an audit and there's a reason they went to a firm with 10 employees instead of using big 4 or RSM

a graph like that was only possible because there was 1 exchange and it froze from activity. on activity or ddos. people clicked "sell" and had to wait sometimes hours to see if their sell went through and at what price.
this causes quite a lot of panic.

youtube.com/watch?v=cZkz52ryoAY

T h i s
h
i
s

This pretty much. I think the same.
Also hope for some kind of rule or whatever you want to call it for future coins: only the creator of, let's say, bitcoin, should be able to create a coin with a Bitcoin on its name.
All these bitcoin clones all they do is damage the market with those artificial bumps.
And not to mention the straight up scams like ethereum blue today. I don't think vitalik would be happy with the name and reputation of his coin being used to scamm innocent people.

I think there are enough people that believe in Bitcoin enough that buy every single dip. I just can't imagine it really crashing anymore. Even if say Bittrex turned out to be a scam, people would only learn to put their coins on wallets and not trust exchange sites. Would be a major blow but not enough to kill it off.

It's full blown currency now. In countries like Venezuela or Simbabwe the rich people only trade in Bitcoin because their own currency is worth nothing. They will never go back. In Simbabwe a Bitcoin trades for even 9k$.

There are so many people in now, I just can't imagine it crashing anymore.

how can the price per btc be negative?