*blocks your path*

how fukt are you?

He seems like a nice fellow

>lol manlet gtfo out my way
At least that's what I would say if I wasn't 5'7"

I'm 245 lbs and 8% body fat
I can curl 2pl8
The fuck is that DYEL gonna do

Keep moving forward. He's been back pedaling for years.

I'd ask him nicely to move. Seems like a nice dude.

>I vus abducteed by thee aliens, joe

>Yes i am an archaeologists, show me your bone

fight my heart out. he looks like a fighter so i guess my best bet is to see which one of us has the stronger heart. a lot of underdogs have won that way

ask if I can feel his abs and then say no homo

It's GSP, I'd just say excuse me

the amount of heart you have would just be the amount of time you can take an ass whoopin.

Hey GSP, we found a way to test saliva for HGH use.

.......Georges?

'ctrl + f "Gun"'
real?

He may have muscles but I can always rely on my submissive instincts

my boy is all natty bruh

well yes, but also to fight back. throwing punches is exhausting and i have a very thick skull and am a huge guy so if i could take a bunch of punches from anyone until theyre worn out i could fuck them up. assuming they dont land a good one on me

Everyone here would be dead if gsp wanted them to be. But he's a super nice dude. He'd probably move and apologize

You do know who that is right? Former UFC champion George St Pierre. You'll get fucked, as would everyone in this thread. Hearts great and all, but it doesn't make you any better of a fighter, just a better scrapper.

That leaf can't handle my rake

If that's GSP I'm very fucked

Did you make this thread because your dick gets hard at the thought of this guy fucking you?

i'd fight him, but he would win by split decision

bait

didn't that shit go away after a while though

I remember he was super roided out at one point but he stopped and I thought the roid gut subsided as well

why even post if you're going to write shit like that, user.

just fucking why.

let me pass mongrel i got lifts to do

post feet

been doing jiujitsu and kickboxing for about 3 years id definitely be able to defend myself, put the whooping on him that idk about but def possible.

I walk past him.

You just described Homer Simpson, from that boxing episode.
Either you're massivly overestimating yourself or you should take up boxing and be the pound for pound best fighter in the world.

Move it pipsqueak

> take of pants and boxers
> start acting like a chimpanzee on panic mode

Throwing punches is exhausting if you're throwing haymakers and clothelines like the average WSHH fuccboi.

Anyone with a bit of striking practice can optimise energy usage and strike with good technique for a good 15-30 mins.

leave stipe to me
>m'lady

Thats a rare pierre you got there bud

I step over him

>there are aliens chasing me, Georges! we have to go now!

Outta_my_way_twink.png

me