Arms keep growing

Veeky Forums

My arms won't stop growing... I have huge arms (bis, tris and shoulders). They are getting bigger and bigger BUT my chest and back are not growing at all... It looks ridiculous.

Other folks at the gym keep telling me 'Don't worry you are just arm dominant', 'I would kill to have those arms'...

But without a shirt I look fucked... Like popeye.

My main lifts are OHP, Deads, Bench, Squat and pull ups. I thought compounds were supposed to give you a decent symetrical physique.

Have been lifting for 5 years. My bis measure in at 19inch flexed (some being fat).

Any ideas / suggestions?

i dunno.... db bench, db pullovers, cable flys, pec deck, yadda yadda.
do some chest work to match your big arms?

I do isolation exercises to supplement my compounds. Flies, pec deck, cables, seated rows, lat pull downs etc... but my chest and back (particularly lats) are still non-existent.

I do have very broad shoulders. Not sure if that has something to do with it? I'm lost.

>need a pic so I can help

I'm the opposite. I have huge forearms and tiny biceps and triceps....

you're bis and tris look perfectly proportional, you have body dismorphia

Is this you OP?

Th..thanks... also nice digits nigga

My guy, the proportions are great. Mirin' vascularity. Mirin' basket of Reese and sips brah.

It was my birthday a few days ago, my mommy made me a basket of all my favorite snacks, all hand picked. Also made me my favorite lunch: chicken salad. I just turned 22.

Pick of arms. Inb4 fat, gyno etc... Am cutting.

Lol

if u dont think ur fat, then u have more problems pal

LOL

>>inb4 you call me out on things that are true

bro, you're honestly just fucking fat

I didn't know muscle hangs down so low on your arms

The muscles are pushing the fat on your arms out and looking that way.

Try widening your grip on lifts and focusing on using your chest muscles to push and not your arms, and stop doing curls or bicep work.

Cheers man.

you're just fat. there isn't really anything else to it. you got some serious body dysmorphia if you think you're muscular or in shape.

lol...
you are like 40% bodyfat you fat piece of shit. arms are all fuckinh fat. add in cardio. after weightloss stalls, reduce carbs and keep doing cardio

>'I would kill to have those arms'...

>'I would kill to have those arms'...
>kill to have those arms
>those arms

trips of truth

bro, I would do a SLOW lean, controlled bulk.

You don't wanna be a tiny twink man.

Just fucking eat a surplus, but it's fine, because you're gonna WEIGH the food out, so it's bodybuilding, it's training.

Remember dude, IIFYM.

You can eat ice cream and mcdonalds, just hit your macros, and get enough calories.

You can make GREAT gains on fucking mcdonalds and shit. GREAT.

Ignore those little twinks, they just wish they had 19" guns like we do.

This is what women want

>hurrr I have no chest and back
>my arms won't stop growing
>look guys
>bodyfat at like 40%
>not one single muscle to be seen

Fuck off fatty