Indica, sativa, or hybrid?

Indica, sativa, or hybrid?

>fit related

anywho, indica because i only smoke before bed.

if someone invites me to smoke at a party and i do, i hope its sativa tho

D U D E W E E D L M A O

sativa before cardio
indica before bed

lead
applied directly to the forehead at a hihg speed

why so hostile friendo?

What's the difference again? One's more of a body high right?

I prefer the one that's less of a body high.

>dude drugs lol

you know what you need a good indica right now

I wish I had any kind of weed now. Third day sober, I hope next time I get my hands on some I'll lose most of my tolerance

Indica - relax chill body high
Sativa - upper like preworkout, head high

I prefer sativa for cutting, no munchies and posing in shower mirror is fun

Weed makes me incredibly paranoid, which doesn't help when I'm already incredibly paranoid sober. Getting high is usually moderately fun, but I always accuse either my girlfriend or friends of fucking with me. I can tell. The way they talk or the looks they give each other when they think I'm not looking. At least it seems that way when I'm high.

Neither. Weed is a drug for teenagers.

Indica

And the stronger and heavier it hits the better.

I love downers and just want to melt away listening to music or reading a book.

I get legitimate strains from Colorado.

I almost only enjoy full indica strains. It's a completely different experience than even indica-dominant hybrids.

Hybrids/sativa I only like once in a while for variety, too much easily causes me a bit of anxiety or mild psychosis.

Eating cannabis infused chocolate and having sex for hours with my girlfriend is absolute bliss

You need indica.

And maybe a beer.

High strung here also.

sativa all the way

thats a prety rare pepe you got there, would be a shame if someone ...
>saved it

>Not doing acid with grampa over here

Kek

Big sativa guy, or at least used to be... I am slowing down my consumption because I feel it's trashing my memory.

Lately I have been really paranoid, anxious, depressed, and extremely unmotivated. I feel a lot of it has to do with weed; I know it's more of a reflection on myself, but if I have a trigger it's got to be weed

It sucks because I live in such an awesome place (Vancouver B.C.) to be a marijuana smoker. Even weed from random dealers is usually decent around here, although it's almost always an indica. I have memberships to 4 dispensaries and they usually have some good sativa

weed is fit related. its a vascodilator or whatever the word is that causes your veins to dilate. great for cardio bc more bloodflow but also makes it less shit.

>Quit smoking pot, 2 weeks
>No more brain fog
>Better sleep
>More sociable and outgoing in general

I wish I did this years ago

Mmmmmmm no actually it doesn't.

How often did you smoke

>brain fog
This is honestly the biggest downside of weed imo. Trying to write analysis papers in class everyday is made extraordinarily difficult with a foggy head.

It generally decreases the bloodflow by making the blood vessels expand, and decreasing blood pressure. It will also make you more confused and slower, you may stop your routine halfway through

>2017
>still smoking weed

lol I hope you're still in high school because if your a grown ass man and you still smoke then you're one sad faggot. like come on man grow the fuck up.

>I insert myself in other's business to let everyone know how grown up I think I am
>I'm the most mature one here

They're all dope.

I tend to like hybrids with an indica dominance.
Got about 1/4 of Blue Dream left. One of my fav strains so far. Get that relaxed feeling without making me just doze off while I'm trying to read or watch a heady movie.
I don't seem to have as many life revelations though, which is fine but the strains I've had before typically helped me reflect on my life and develop more responsible life habits.

NOT FIT RELATED