The arm big?

Aye /fit is my arm big to you I always think it's small no matter what. Thinking of roids but the cons are too much for me. 18 btw

circumference? mine are 14" and normies like them, i'm also a manlet tho

>feeder sets m8
>GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG C'MON MAN
>But seriously feeder sets do work

about the same size as mine

dont roid, lift lol

looks pretty good by normie standards plus you're only 18. Don't roid under you're 25 bruh. Eat big and train big.

my arm is 17.3 inches

Your arms will always be small compared to the muscle groups that actually matter.

If they're not, your arms are disproportionately large and you'll look like a body building clown.

so should i stop being paranoid to increase my arm from 17 to 20 inches?

What's your height? My arm is 18.5 and I'm 6'2, but I feel the same way. My case is probably because my dad is 65 and has 19" arms though

im 5"10 weigh in at 215~

big boi status for normies, welcome to Veeky Forums enjoy your free sample of body dysmorphia

now if you want to impress Veeky Forums those lil pea shooters will be eaten whole by the anus of even the average dyel poster here, 20" minimum

Honestly, do whatever you think will make you happy, but worrying that your arms are too small isn't worth the heartache.

how tall are you that that's 17.3?
I'm tfw manlet with 15.5 and I get comments on them all the time

new to /fit but 20 inch dudes randomly dropping by i call you out no way

5"10

Then 18 is pretty good. Just continue to hit the barbell curl for biceps and skull crushers for triceps and it should keep coming along.

lamo this is one of the biggest dudes on the board and he has 19" arms

you are all totally delusional about your measurements are morbidly obese or SOMETHING

appreciate how direct that was man.

do u have any idea where u are right now

the average guy here was fitting coke cans up their ass at birth, you ain't shit here

>doing anything but dips for triceps

I swear, you fucks will come up with the dumbest shit. Stop making things more complicated than they need to be.

That guy looks like an ass clown.

i assure you i have arms that are 17.3 inches but i have a bf % of 18 or 20 around

show me man i honestly think youre joking

there are posters here who literally have 8 hour arm sessions friendo

Kys

youre an idiot confirmed thats rich piana il take roids anyday for that

Be honest, there's no way you ONLY do dips for tri's

Are you dumb?

Not big, but it is developing.
Over a period of time with all the volume, it'll get bigger. I look at one of the other teachers who is 15 years older than I, and his pipes are massive. It took a lot of time, but looking from the year to year staff photos, it's noticeable that the dude just eats and trains well.

He's probally being honest dude.

All these retards think they are 20% bf in reality they are like 50% bodyfat and the have 9" arms wrapped in a giant layer of lard and the measuring tape says 18" arms lol

Looks pretty big in this pic. Probably best not to ask Veeky Forums as we all have insane levels of muscle disphoria.

>trusting this guy
>believing pouty panther lies

most people working out dont have the capacity to work out if their above 30% bf gtfo and kys

then wtf are you 11 inches even though it says 13 inches im assuming because you deduct that lard is lying to you?

WEY AYE MAN