What does a man do when he finds out that his girlfriend/wife is cheating on him and has been for quite some time while...

What does a man do when he finds out that his girlfriend/wife is cheating on him and has been for quite some time while said man has a well above average fortune, half of which could be taken without question if a split/divorce occurred due to absurd common-law/divorce laws in his country?

Asking for a friend

Fuck off back to pol

If a private detective can prove cheating you can divorce without alimonies. Don't know your country though.

red pill yourself senpai get fuckin educated and fuck as many other bitches as you like. don’t marry cus you’ll very potentially lose half your shit. when it comes to chicks always remember: “she’s not yours, it’s just your turn”.

Prenup.

-Or-

Buy Monero.
Live in the woods for a couple years.

Problem solved.

I’m asking what can be done to secure a fortune from the hands of a cheating whore.

put everything on link so you can fuck her one more time after you're divorced

dont tell her that he knows, invest money in cryptos and play the "im broke, lost everything in gambling & cryptos"-card

pic related

You are a very sensitive boy.

Find a crypto that isn't really traceable like monero, keep your money there. Then fuck off to some Country and become a local. Don't tell anyone where you are and why you left. Come back after 7-8years and say you became a drug addict and squandered the money.

hire a hitman.

Your bank > Cash > Bitcoin > Monero

fpbp and also dubs

kek

Its your own fault for marrying a whore though, you dumb fuck.

but what if all women are whores

Grab your katana and finish them off.

they are

He puts his entire net worth in crypto and flees to Thailand, never to return.

Unironically this

Accident, if you get my meaning... She knows exactly what she's doing...

Wrong. Its called no fault divorce. It means the court does not play he said she said and just goes ahead and fucks your shit up.

OP should move his money into crypto and leave the country. Do it now before they take your passport.

Thailand is tough for visas. Phillipines and dominican republic its easy to get permanent residence.

this is what r/Veeky Forums slash biz has been reduced to

This.

Also, make sure everyone in her social circle / family know that she's a cheating whore. The vast majority of cheaters reoffend. Some of the blame for that lies with pussies who allow their ex to get away with this kind of behavior without consequence, just quietly sweeping it under the rug due to misplaced feelings of shame. Its not your fault. Burn her socially (but carefully so as not look to like a butt hurt loser) - if not for the sake of rrevenge, then at least for her next SO. There must be consequences. Women like that are a destructive force in our society and must be brought to heel.

t. Been there and did exactly as described. 10/10 would recommend.

>No fault
>Cheating
Pick one friend

withdraw your fortune into crypto as soon as possible without drawing attention to it (so slowly/gradually if you have to) and then leave the country without telling anyone and never return.

OP still here ?

kek'd

>convert to islam
>suggest holiday in islamic country
>rape and decaptiate her
>return to your country
>denounce islam
>get decapitated in your country

Yea I'm still here

Which coins would you recommend if any?

i've been in these shoes you speek of
they are not comfy
I got out of it with all my money and there is a lot of things you can do to prevent this woman steeling the assets
Do you have discord ? or something to contact you with.

posting nudes always makes sense

put your fortune into a bitcoin hardwallet and then send it to me, outside of the country¨

when divorce proceedings are done i send it back but i want to keep 5%

Best thing to do? Nothing. Be glad she opened the door for you to get as much strange pussy as you want without consequence now.

If you're married you should already be hiding most of your money.

kek