Blockfolio your bags

I’m I going to make it bro?

did you buy req at ico? there were a couple of opportunities to dump at ico price.

Post ICO. Average around 0.000187 ETH

I only invested in Icos that I would long term hold anyway, shame it wasn't a quick flip but I'll be patient for now

Looks good, just add DigiByte, for long term you know... :)

>cnd

people are actually investing in this scam?

their purist stance with Exchanges is pissing me off

Made almost 2k with Zencash so the weekend has been good to me. I expected a lot better from REQ and AST though. ETH is on Wanchain but I dont think its going to be a good flip anymore.

yeah, the team comes across a little arrogant

they don't have much room to be purists when they're listed on prajeet tier exchanges though

deluded linkie comming through

Kek

Is REQ ever going to go above ICO price lmao

The eth is actually request since ico but because it is only on etherdelta I don't want to fuck up my graph again

Damn, you bagholding Link or you believe?

Believe. In since pre-sale and bought in multiple times more. This is no joke the first innovation in crypto since years

no LINK? lol

Its in Liqui too. You can add.

You people put way too much in shit coins.

shitcoins are the only realistic way to "make it" these days unless you truly believe BTC is going to be like $100k in a year like some people claim. Personally I don't. I could see BTC going up year by year by say 2-3x at most but anything more seems outrageous at this point in time.

Shitcoins on the otherhand can easily 5-10x and if you bet on the right ones you turn say 1 BTC into 10 BTC in the span of a week.

I like holding BTC but it hurts missing moon mission left and right

You did well son. When Bitcoin hits the rocks you will see the alts and newly ICO'd coins fly. It is the old switcheroo between ALTs and Bitcoin.

Very content here

R8

Why is it going to be a good flip anymore?

It might just be the upcoming BTC fork, but the demand for ICOs upon their release has plumetted, even those which have good backing and are non-shitcoins, i.e. AST and REQ.

Been rebalancing a bit for the past few days, I'll try not to touch this for a few days. How am I going to do?
(ignore the bought-at price, I just fixed it at some point in time)

It's not a flip, just a hold.

>I'll try not to touch this for a few days.
*few months
lel

Which wallet is this?

cryptocompare.com
pretty nice if you don't want to use a phone app

Lambo when?