How long does your routine take you?

How long does your routine take you?

On average how long do you stay at the gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7KqxqGERH5g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2hrs

45-60 mins

1.5hrs on lighting days.

1hr on [spoiler] cardio days [/spoiler]

75 minutes 5 days a week. Does not include cardio.

3 hours. 6 days a week.

45 minutes if your in there longer than 1 hour you have a disability

used to be 2.5 hours, 5 runs of the same 5 exercises.

now I do 90 min, one single reverse pyramid until super light of each of the 5 exercises. much faster, much better pump, finally getting strong fast, bigger.

I do HLM. Heavy day is an hour. Light day is closer to 90 minutes because I do accessories. Medium day is about 75.

This doesn't include the running and climbing I do.

1 to 2 hours

45 minutes 4 times a week, i try to stay focused and pump out my reps and make room for the next faggot to use the gym.

1 hour 6-7 days a week. Wish I could stay longer but I only have the one hour before work

Me btw. 6'1" @166lbs
do your worst

Cardio alone should take no less than 20 min and it should be done twice a day fatso.

Really sorry about the tattoo man. Good body though

Dude no

I swear man, people on this website and their fucking hangups with tattoos.

Get the fuck over it and quit acting like an upright grandmother.

2h cardio
3h strength training

Alternate these two every day, and i take a day off, usually Sunday to rest.

True dat brother

Tattoo is actually in the process of removal

"Karate" is the benching jam

literally never gonna make it

Nah, you have a fucking atheist "evolved fish" tattoo.

I can pardon many tattoos but not that one, did you used to wear a fedora and cape too?

What a smug pseudo-intellectual cunt you must be to get that tattoo. You've never even questioned evolution, you just believe it because mainstream science does, and more importantly you want to be rebellious to your Christian upbringing.

Literally "Fuck you mom and dad, I have been enlightened": the tattoo.

2-3 hours

An hour, could probably do it quicker but I get distracted. Home gym, so I don't waste anyone's time.

He's right.

When I was a kid I got On the Origin of Species and read through it, turned 17 and was still so amazed by Darwins studies that I thought I'd dedicate a tattoo to him. I'm 23 now and I've had 4 sessions towards the removal.

No I didn't wear a fedora and cape.
Ok I did wear a cape.

Did you get those nipple piercings so you can give better tit jobs to your bf ?

What's "mainstream science"?
Do Newtons laws fall into that category as well?

Yes

I don't see the anger over a Darwin Fish, it's obviously a Trek Fish.

The large majority of the scientific community.

They've been wrong many times before, and evolution is a prime candidate for that. It is full of unexplained holes, and it is not proven.

The best proof they have is the fossil record. Taking bones of an extinct animal from an earlier time period and comparing it to the bones of a similar looking animal that lived in a later time period is not proof that one evolved into the other.

They have no explanation for why a successfully asexually reproducing organism would create a male/female sexual system, nor how, would they just start creating a male/female sexual system that wouldn't work or be compatible for thousands of years?

Explain the woodpecker

youtube.com/watch?v=7KqxqGERH5g

The worst part about this is the DOGMA from the scientific community. If a professional scientist even questions evolution publicly he could be fired from his job and face all kind of backlash. If it wasn't for this dogma you would see far more professional scientists questioning evolution.

1.5 hours a day, 6 days a week.

3 hours on pull and legs, 2.5 hours push day. I warm up minimum 30 minutes

your grammar suggests you have a disability
fucking kids stop posting here

45 min

not counting:
>locker room prep time
>arrival and departure
>piss break
>shit break
>wiping my backgrease off the bench
>sauna
>eating my pre-deadlift hamburger
>fap break
>saying eyup to my nigras
>chillin with the hombres
>subtly mocking the manlets
>rape

1.5 hours of routine total at the gym 2 hours so I can hit the sauna

bf% ?

1.5-2 hours depending on the level of gym traffic, and that includes cardio.

1 hours if i dont meet anyone, 1,5 hours if i get into talking between sets

Typical week:
One volume session @ 2h
Two strength sessions @ 40 min each
One endurance session @ 30 min

if god made every creature perfect, why do they reproduce offspring with defects and "mistakes"?

checkmate you delusional cunt

>As the following information shows, however, the strange tongue of woodpeckers is actually just an elongated version of that found in all birds, and is in fact a perfect example of how anatomical structures can be shaped into new forms by mutations and natural selection.

maybe you should do your own research and not believe every religious fanatic video you watch

and finally, kill yourself

I must add these are pure exercise times not counting change of cloth, bathroom brakes and cleanup. But these don't take much time because I have a home gym. So about 5h a week.

Around 2 hours, i reckon i could get gainz with less time and i don't need to hit each muscle from every angle but i can't bring myself to do it

people who are done under an hour

are you retarded?

i've never seen a big or strong guy do a serious workout under an hour, usually not less than two hours either

2-3 hours.

Tons of rest time because a typical session consists of like 6-12 sets of either squats or deads + 6-12 sets of bench + 2 accessories.

Current lifts are 400 bench, 565 raw squat (600 with cheaty knee wraps), 650 dead, 260 push press.

Currently cutting, down to 250 from 265, aiming for 230 this year to get my abs back.

>those numbers
holy phuc, you natty?
Post pics either way, i'm fucking mirin

My apologies. Keep lifting you brainwashed dick sucking religious bitch

Seriously mate, work on that push press. It's feeling lonely all the way down there.

About 90 minutes usually

Thanks dude, yeah natty but I'm not lean, hopefully I can keep getting the numbers up while cutting fat.

Here's a pic of me deadlifting 640 in competition from last July or so.

Feelsbadman, my OHP progress is a shitshow, stalls so hard.

Never stop

Not even op man, I just get tired of hearing smug cunts like yourself bitch and whine about tattoos all the time on this website. You're just so uptight about everything, probably because most people who use Veeky Forums had sheltered adolescences with no friends and never went out and partied so they compensate by looking down on everyone and just being smug af about how squeaky clean and safe their boring little lives are.

>Literally "Fuck you mom and dad, I have been enlightened": the tattoo.

LOL, I love how it is still normal for most of the people to have parents that believe in holy ghosts and shiet

30-80 minutes depending on the day

30 mins? I hope that's not by choice

About 2 hours including warmup and cardio

Show us your body then, let's see what this routine has earned you

evolution has been observed you silly man

>inb4 some meaningless microevolution bs
your opposition to evolution is a religious one, not a scientific one

4, maybe 5 hours

>tfw two inteligent to believe in evolution

About an hour to 1.5 hours depending on my motivation that day
>babymetal is also god tier lifting music imo

4hours

9h

8 hours

1hr 20mins

hour and a half, sometimes an hour if i'm rushing

>If you are doing cardio 2x a day then I think you are the fat one

1.5 hours or so 3x a week

the fossil record isn't the only proof of evolution you dimwit. are you even marginally familiar with genetics? bacterial resistance?

It's called a theory because all available evidence supports the fact that it's true.

Go to college.

75 minutes, 45 minutes on leg days

Full routine?
Some days it's one hour counting warmup.
some days it's an hour and a half counting warmup.
Some days it's over two and a half hours counting warmup and cardio.

M-Su Morning routine is 15-20 minutes

MWF Strength routine = 1-2 hours

T-Th workouts can be anything an range from nothing - full hour.

I'm usually in the gym for about 2 hours each workout. It would be longer if I didn't do as many supersets as I do.

40ish minutes lifting, 20ish cardio then steamroom and shower.

QTDDTOT: How long is cardio even supposed to be and does it get its own day?? I put it on its own day cuz I'm a fatass but it's still so boring and cant stand it for more than 45 min or 1 hour at the very longest.

1h 20 min or so counting warmup and stretches

5/3/1 BBB routine 4x week

About 1.5 to 2 hours a day, 5 days a week. Not really sure how people are getting a good workout in 45 to 60 minutes to be totally honest.

60-90 minutes, no cardio

2 to 2 and a half hours if it's busy

2 hours usually, with changing and rests