Ab roller

Ab roller

Yes or no?

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

What?

So is it a yes or a no faggots

Yes.

ab rollers sound like a meme but they work very well. don't spend $30 on them, make your own at home. they all work the same

ye they're solid, even elite powerlifters use them. Probably the only thing you'll ever see in an infomercial that's actually worth buying

you can do the same with a barbell mate

ahh yes, don't buy barbells either. you can just get stone and put them on a stick

NEET detected

They cost like ten dollars

T. Ab roller employees

aridf detected

LOL

solid laugh mate

Yes, but not that one. Look up scooby ab rollers video.

maybe

Yes, I use it every time after working out. The question is do I need to do any more ab exercises?

LEG RAISES

Can I do leg raises from lying on my back? Will this achieve the same effects as doing it from a pull up bar? My pull up bar isn't very high and my feet still kind of touch the ground. Is there any technique you can share?

The lying down variation is nowhere near as hard. You can start with knee raises, shouldn't be a problem even with a low pullup bar.

GO TO A PULLUP BAR, RAISE YOUR LEGS FOR FUCK SAKE STOP BUYING UNNECESSARY CRAP REEEEEEE

also squats

I asked my sister if I could have hers because she never uses it. She said "only if I can see your abs when you get them ;)".

I'm not sure this trade is worth it

Thanks for the advice!

U finna fug?

>squats for abs

Lmao

SQUATS FOR STRONG CORE

I don't understand this meme. Fart noises are childs humor.

No, that guy is right, a cheapass ab roller costs maybe 10 bucks, it won't be any cheaper if you build your own.
Ofc buying the 'premium' whazzit with a video guide for 19.9 easy installments of 9.99 dollars each... eh, nobody needs to be told it's a stupid bad deal.

they are good, just go to walmart and get the $10 golds gym one

Do these things do anything for arms/upper body? I've got a serious case of noodle arms going on and I'm looking for anything to build some strength into them.

They develop your shoulders if they are lacking.

Be careful though and don't think too deep when rolling you could fuck up your shoulders

they only give good results if you do in conjunction with a training mask.

That's Training Maskā„¢.

They seem like a meme, but they're actually really effective. They're better than doing rollouts with barbells because of the instability. Pick one with a narrow wheel and don't spend more than $5

Who the fuck is this poor

you mean like this?