Is anyone else seriously fucking pissed off at the amount of beggars on this board now?

Is anyone else seriously fucking pissed off at the amount of beggars on this board now?

You literally cant post a picture that even closely alludes to you having more than $5k without these fucking idiots replying with wallet addresses. It makes me cringe so fucking much and they should be banned.

I honestly dont give a shit about the quality of this board, its just the idea of these sweaty pajeet fucks with their little kebab fingers nestled on their greasy keyboards frothing at the mouth and begging for bitcoin.

WE DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOURE POOR YOU THICK CUNTS, GO GET A FUCKING JOB. WE DONT WANT YOU HERE, YOU ARE POOR FOR A REASON.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/X9hbxm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hi me pajeet free dogecoin plz
DLEWVSDnVGLZodee6TgnmyVoohyob862i3

I'll give 300 LINK to first poster to get trips, 500 if you get quads.

quads!

fuck me quads!

Feck one sec late :p

0x8f676d99bf80ad667ef9cba5bbcd67220eea9e8a
Some link for trying ;)

you think its bad now?
just wait until 2018, wait until OMG and LINK really take off and half this board is genuinely rich as fuck off of them.

this board will be people made rich off crypto, and street shitting beggars.
makes me sick.

quads!

Rolling ..

Shalom

I agree user, they'll be everywhere.

No humility for these kinds. Horror at the depths to which theyll go to beg.

0xdc382eD8D2e5521F8AA13138814703A86e351a68

can't say no to a chance to increase my stack

Agreed OP. I just made a similar thread.

Rolling, thx kind OP

I wholeheartedly agree

I wholeheartedly doubt that

I wholeheartedly hate you

Great

How much for trips nigga?

The thing that makes me most happy is that you retard fucks are poor as shit and are going to stay that way.

Fuck you :)

it wont happen. Not even if kek wills it

Rerooling for quads

I'll give away 10BTC to any anus pic.

Pajeet when I sleep.
Poo in the streets.
brown when my pants come down.
vegene and some spaghetti pene.
bb buy my coin friendship is really kind :)

well said sir. you need to get a medal. now all of you join this crypto p&d (NO PAJEETS ALLOWED) discord.gg/X9hbxm

why are you so mad bro? did you roll quints and OP didn't deliver? You literally need atleast a 3 firgure IQ to notice that its just for fun, only a fucking brainlet like you would expect to get money for free on an anime imagebord and opening a thread about it doesn't make you look smarter. now go shit in the street pajeet.

ahh, forgot to reroll

Because its fun giving stuff away OP, its nice to be charitable to others and is good for your heart. Just for that we need a giveaway.
DUBS and you donate me 0.05 BTC
TRIPS and donate 0.1 BTC
QUADS and donate 1 WHOLE BTC

Feels good having all this BTC to give away. Everyone deserves a lambo. Good luck everyone.

Just ignore them. I laugh at them

14fyHMXCvwSw5FUQkKxQUya7m4TS21CmdN
gimme some BTC, I promise to stop.

HUGE GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!

QUADS: 1 BTC
TRIPS: .1 BTC
DUBS: .01 BTC

If your ID contains one of the following two words:
-fag
-paj
I'll give you 15 ETH.

Only posts, that quote me, count. GO!

nigger

Kek

18j9j5ueAaNz7kXG6ekPgP3aoHBEv7NGx7

-fag

OP please delete this thread since they hijacked it

let's roll

The sticky states that begging is prohibited. Even if the mods were to enforce it, the sheer amount of shit would be overwhelming. This board is gutted, but all the other places I visit are so damn slow that one post a week is normal. It hurts my soul.

18j9j5ueAaNz7kXG6ekPgP3aoHBEv7NGx7

-fag

prove it

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigger

there should just be a banlist for address formats. does Veeky Forums still have those?

paj

That would be lovely