Stubborn lower fat

Hello /fit

I've been reducing my weight for quite a time and I am still fighting with stubborn belly fat.

I feel really thin already and there's fat mostly on my belly really.

I'm 178cm, 71kg. I'm doing 1870kcal + 4x training (strength/legs/push/pull) + intervals/cardio.

Any way I can do something about it? change something? what I am supposed to do to get rid of it already?

That's loose skin, bud. Unfortunately surgery's you're most realistic option.

That's a picture from like 3 months ago, I managed to get it of it a little bit but I am still not satisfied.

Thanks for surgery tip anyway o_O

Give it time and it will likely get smaller (especially if you gain weight again) , skin's elasticity like that. Tummy tuck is the surgery i believe

>stubborn lower fat

i was gonna call you a retard but holy shit that definitely is out of the norm.

Are you sure that's not loose skin? cause it looks like it.

He said he was reducing his weight for a long time....

You're doing great OP. Most people would think you look great as well and wouldn't really notice the belly unless they were hyper critical bitches (the kind of people who make you a worse person the more time you spend with them). Great progress. All you can do is keep going. Apply moisturizer on the area after you shower daily. Ostarine has greatly reduced my stretch marks so if you have an issue with those maybe look into that (I use it to help heal my shitty ass super loose joints and subsequent horrible posture)? I've got super elastic skin genes so I've never had a loose skin problem like that even after dropping 80 pounds. Can't help ya there.

There may be some loose skin involved but there is obviously subcutaneous fat in that pooch. If there wasn't it'd look like a saggy ball sack. Step up the game plan op clen and t3 with some fasted cardio.

I was thinking about dropping to 68/69, then see if the belly has changed any bit. I'm thin aswell, gaining some solid mass and reducing then might help maybe? I never did mass before :)

I'm gonna use ur methods, thanks!

Any more ideas? Anyone?

Medfag here. That's excess skin.

'medfag here'

Try intermittent fasting, they say it helps a lot for for stubborn lower gut

How much weight did you lose OP?
≥starting weight and height?
Current weight and age

Textbook diabetus gut.

>wouldn't really notice the belly unless they were hyper critical bitches

Oh please its so obvious

Filters, you absolute retard.

>pooch

t. reddit

arnt u sweet?

you always post positive shit in threads.

y?

I have a similar problem. I tried internitted fasting and HIIT cardio but i dont thunk i stuck it out long enough.
In 5'11 200 lbs and the lights i wieghed was 190. Im aiming for 180 and seeing is the gut gose down. I do have lose skin but there is fat alaround that lower belt area most def. So cutting is my only option to lose it. Good luck

I haven't tried it myself so far but I think it comes from a Lyle McDonald's book so it might be legit. You can at least look into it.