Is getting very angry alpha behavior or beta?

Is getting very angry alpha behavior or beta?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0kwXQsbJvn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

beta

>debate me, betas

Depends entirely on what you're angry about and what you do about it.

beta usually. or sort of like defective alpha. it's weird. you look dumb doing it regardless though

Beta. knowing you'll come out on top when all is said and done is alpha mindset

Being ironically angry is super alpha

Typically beta

Napoleon Complex

Alphas get mad

Betas get frustrated

beta, it means you don't have any self control and have a big enough ego to think you should be the winner in every interaction. Usually people who can't take a joke

If alpha means manly then yes, it is manly.

Testosterone makes you angry so it is a manly trait.

The thing is we don't consider it alpha (see this thread) because it puts you in a less desirable position in modern life.

The thing is, we still see being massive and tough as more alpha that just having loads of money, when really, having heaps of cash is way more important in modern society.

What this thread proves is that the real alphas are the people making mad cash, no matter how skinny they are. Money makes people listen to you, follow you, and respect you, far more than any gains will.

>You see someone punching your mother in the face

Do you not get angry?

there's controlled MAD used to fuel your ability to get shit done and find a solution, and then there's beta frustration and being emotional for the sake of complaining about things

alpha anger is when everyone can tell you're pissed without saying a word or punching walls or whatever
a hard look on your face should be all you need, and a cold tone

betas whine, complain, etc...don't do this

99% of the time its alpha, most people today brush everything off, shrug eberything away as it doesnt matter as they live in a mental haze where nothing us really real and conflict is the worst thing that can ever happen.

To actually care and to be willing to fight and slug someone if need be is a huge step above that. You'd be amazed at what you can do to people nowadays and take from them without resistance.

Im not having a go, i used to be a cuck like that until i met my current wife and sorted my life out. Now i find it affirming when i get mad and act on it.

That said it's even better to be someone who can get mad, is willing to act on it, but controls themselves and acts calmly. I guess that would be true alpha, but most people who think they are that don't have the important first part.

Beta if you get angry over little things like getting bumped into, door dinged, bad call in a game.

Sounds retarded but it's alpha if you overthrow a tyrannical government.

Not getting mad is about maturity.

with my knowledge and reasoning, i can conquer anything

Betas like women cannot control their emotions.

Self-defense of yourself and others is Alpha. Being a coward is a beta trait.

If you get angry OP it's beta, because yo're beta. hlHowever if someone like Putin gets very angry its a different story, because he's alpha.

A jacked guy +30 said "easy" to me while I was picking of the plates of the ground. I was furious didn't know what he meant. I was about to start a fight even though he would probably kick my ass. But decided not to because o membership fees and stuff.

Depends how you deal with it.

Punching walls? Beta.
Screaming and yelling at nothing? Beta.
Slamming your fists on the desk or throwing shit for uncalled for reasons? Beta.
Going to the gym and using that anger at full force to hit a PR? Alpha.
Going to your local boxing gym or whatever and taking it out on the heavy bag? Alpha.
Going home and angerfucking your girl while slamming her from behind prone as she barely holds onto the mattress to keep her head from slamming into the wall? Alpha.
Going home and nearly ripping your dick off anger jerking? Beta.

All how you use it bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=0kwXQsbJvn4

Way to dodge the question retard.

Best way to put it. Impotent rage is beta but wrath that leads to change is alpha.

what about punching whoever annoyed you?

Anger is loss of control over your emotions. Losing control is not alpha.

There are no scenarios in which an alpha becomes angry. If somebody wrongs you out of lack of respect, you're not alpha. If your girl wrongs you and doesn't respect you, you're not alpha.

Being alpha is not just about being the strongest or most intelligent. It is about establishing your intelligence and strength in your social circles and being physically and emotionally independent from others. Being angry is being vulnerable.

>tfw too intelligent to get angry

beta as fuck

prison

If I always acted as my anger dictated me I would be in prison for life long time ago. We're adults living in society. There's only frustration for normal human beans. It's part of being an adult. You could have acted on wrath in the stone age.

stoicism is the way of the alpha

Getting emotional and clouding your judgement is not alpha.

This is a great fitness board

Never really get angry bc chill surfer fag but last time I was angry was nye at this pub bc I was about 20 beers deep and some cut started spitting on and harassing my mates so I decked the cunt and the seccos threw him out. I personally think it was justified but my lefty beta friends feel as though I should've let it go and let him continue. Thoughts?

You don't necessarily have to beat someone to express anger

Do you lift in a MOBA gym?

it depends on the situation.

being angry from everyday happenstances makes you a huge fucking beta bitch

being angry that our GF is a whore is beta as fuck. just dump her and don't play any fucking games trying to get her back

being angry about shit like some nigger trying to mug you? alpha as fuck
you have to be able to defend yourself