This Cunt Can't Stand

is this his last year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=374U7z4s9fM
huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/10/500-pound-body-crematorium-fire_n_5959700.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder what his hunger rages look like. He seems like a nice guy, but he must be flipping out when he gets a bit hungry.

He must scream at his wife for her to keep feeding him at this point.

i dont get why he wouldnt take one of those supplements that expand in ur belly making you feel full or get his tummy tide

he would drop weight so fast by simply not eating 10X what avg person eats

How fucking much do you have to eat to maintain this shit?

MCDONALDS GORGING

Who's that powerlifter?

I seriuosly don't get these people. I understand how someone can put on 10 or 20kg overweight, but how the fuck do you get yourself so fucking fat that you cannot stand up on your own anymore?

Boogies wife literally hired a buff black man to "help" her take care of him

this

i am struggling to simply put on 10 kilos

the amount of food I have to cart around with me every day, or the amount of money I have to spend... how the fuck does he work?

Can't tell if subtle cuck subversion

Let's play Spot the Irony.

That's too good to be true.

underated kek

More like help him take care of her

>berates young people for living dangerously in search of excitement, shortening their life span
>shortens his own lifespan without even really living, just being glued to his chair (until he crushed it) getting fatter and fatter as time marches on

They deny everything obviously and say that when they cuddled in their pic it was because they are "secure" and it doesn't matter cause the black guy is "definitely gay". And boogie agrees with them.

Doesn't change the fact that Tyrone is living in boogies house free of charge and getting much more intimate with his wife than boogie is physically able to.

>Tyrone is living in boogies house free of charge
Be honest, would you want to live in boogies house? Rent-free or otherwise?
I'd prefer it to say... Chris-chans house, but still

His goal is to lose weight till he gets to that point. Still cant even do that.

>This walking planet will die in your life time

BRAAAAAAPS OF TRUTH REPORTING

FUCK SKINNY BITCHES GET BRAAAAP BABES

it's an addiction, user
junk food is created by purpose to be addictive to us. It's like cigarettes, only the mainstream doesn't know yet how unhealthy junk food is for us

That's a sensible chuckle right there.

You really can't deny he's really busting ass these days

I can see why this guy won't lose weight
His income comes from being fat
If he wasn't the fat YouTube guy that likes MTG and video games he would not have any income

got this friend of a friend who is like insanely obese, she got selected by the government for free stomach stapling, like a small handful get it every year. and all she had to do was quit drinking/smoking for the rest of the year and drop 10kg so the surgery is safe.

bitch is drinking and smoking every time I see her, non stop talking about the healthy food she eats and can never eat out with us because of her diet but is gaining weight still. frustrating lying bitch is just blowing her chance at not dying.

It's a young Roger Estep

Why is this guy popular in the first place? Fuck millennials

What I don't get is if can barely leave his house, then he's not buying his own food. His wife is probably keeping him fat so he will die and she can cash in on his YouTube bank

>boogie alive
>zyzz dead

Fo you guys think he ever has sex with his wife?

Absolutely not.

so negro fucks his wife and he has to live with that
Why have wife at all then?

He hasn't, his dick is barely visible when erect.
(Yes he actually said this)

Where did he say this?

Even if he didn't say it, it's a certainty: google morbidly obese erect penis. Basically there is so much fat that only the head pokes out slightly like a roid-clit. Not only are people as obese as him unable to fuck, they also are too fat for handjobs and blowjobs. Oh, and since their dicks are buried under fat when not erect: peeing for them is more similar to how women pee only much, much messier.

I know he can't have sex but I wanna see him say it

Roger Estep.

his wife is asexual, she's fat so why do you worry.

Wait, is he a virgin despite being married for years? Holy fuck.

this is impossible

he must have a ton of youtube money for his wife to be sticking around. either that or he has dirt on her

>google morbidly obese erect penis

I'm going to regret this.

mental illness is a powerful drug

holyyyyy fuck, I need to take bulking lessons from him

someone put this text on that photo.

I can understand people getting so big they can't move, but.....

Once you can't move, if you are still gaining weight you have an accomplice. Someone is literally bringing you that excessive amount of food.

>If he wasn't the fat YouTube guy that likes MTG

This is a Boogie thread not a Wedge thread.

>muhhhh underrated

kill yourself you dumb fuck, noone cares that you got the joke.

there's no two ways about it that that is exactly what she wants. boogie is definitely at fault for not having an ounce of self control, but his wife as an enabler is obviously looking at speeding up his departure so she can berid of him.

She probably just takes a deep breath, steadies herself and then reminds herself that he has, at best, another year of living before he keels over and she gets her hands on his youtube shekels.

I'm surprised she hasn't given him a small push over the cliff. No one would suspect a thing.

bs
There have been reports of junk food being addictive for year in mainstream media. But just like with cigaretts, alcohol or any other drug the users simply ignore it. Thing that bothers me most is that fatty are BY FAR the most delusional junkys.

>I'm so fat my legs died and I broke my ass just by falling down and I can't move anymore
>n-no I'm not unhealthy, it's just genetics and I can't help it. beautiful at every size! fuck you fatphobic!

Not even some fucking methhead would ever say something as dumb and delusional as this.

She probably thought about and then realised that the resulting impact would cause a worldwide extinction event.

He has a leg disorder he can't walk (genetic if I recall correctly, not caused by being obese). He has always been fat but never morbidly obese

He can't move. Someone has to feed him.

he fell on his butt

Don't underestimate betaness

DELETE THIS

He's been able to walk until very recently.
He's been morbidly obese for a long time now

wtf

He is not a fitness related youtuber. Why are so many on his board obsessed with him and keeping us updated on his life. I don't fucking care about this fat fuck or his excuse of the week.

Why did I google that?

Jesus Christ.

Why not just sedate him for 12 hours at a time, and each time he wakes up, feed him like 1500 cals of something healthy. And then sedate him again, repeat. He'd have to agree to it first, but the drug used would have to be something that makes you woozy when you wake up so he's not able to legally consent to going back on his agreement. This would go on for 2 months, and then he'd be actually waken up, see how much he had lost, and get inspired.

Oh yeah man I'd TOTALLY rather sit around and do nothing for literally my whole life

Fucking goddamnit, he doesn't get the point of why people are pissed at his behavior

I don't know, I find it interesting to think about the extremes of what the human body is capable of and what happens to it when it gets so obese. Also it's really interesting that this guy isn't dead yet. Also it's a constant reminder of why an active, healthy lifestyle is SO important.

Be thankful that there are only diagrams and not actual pictures.

>sedate him
>a 500lbs+ diabetic
>sedate
That wouldn't turn out so well once, let alone regularly.

boogie is much fatter than that, him penis probably doesn't even poke out that much. at his fatness levels, being naked doesn't even count as nudity anymore.

Also you can't just sedate someone over and over. There's a reason anaesthetists are paid a lot of money. It's because it's actually hard and if you fuck it up they die pretty easy

I dug further and found actual pictures - not sure if I'm allowed to post them.

>this cunt can't stand

Heh. Clever

is that semen? Has boogie finally sucked off his wives boyfriend?

what if you just lock him with his computer and bring him 2 healthy meals a day for, say, 3 months?

That's beyond beta, we need to come up with a new label for this guy.

he would sudoku

Because he would probably break the keyboard and slit his wrists on the dull plastic. Eating is the only thing he truly enjoys and loves.

No sympathy. That's like going to some ghetto in China and falling asleep with a "take my organs, please" sign.

wew lad

I am predicting he WILL die in 2017. he's already unable to move. and I'm sure he's about 550 to 600 lbs or so. there's bound to be a clot forming in one of his legs as I type this and it will take a while but it will eventually travel to either his heart or brain and kill him...

the only way for boogie to survive now is to START FUCKING MOVING. even if it's a little bit.

Life's not fair

I heard his wife is literally waiting for him to die so she can get insurance money

Not even joking. She enables his lifestyle because it will hasten the inevitable, which is this fat cunt dying.

Imagine that shit. You think deep down he knows? That the person you're married to is wishing your death, and actively doing things to make it happen faster.

This world is a cruel place.

Coma diets used to be (perhaps still are?) a thing. I agree that this is what he needs.

it's honestly incredible how fat AND old he is

what's sad is he may have a solid family history of health to live this long while being this unhealthy

also western medicine holy shit bless up

IfHeDiesHeDies.jpg

SALAD DODGING

if you set this cunt on fire, would he burn for like several hours?

that's a lot of blubber m8

youtube.com/watch?v=374U7z4s9fM

LARD GARGLING

Going for dat dere lmao1boogie deadlift PR

CALORIE THIEVIN'

You would end up with this:

huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/10/500-pound-body-crematorium-fire_n_5959700.html

There are many reports of people who weigh 200 kg + causing fires at crematoriums.

DR ROBOTNIK LOOKING

why waste resources on a fatty who doesn't want to change?

>I heard his wife is literally waiting for him to die so she can get insurance money
Feeder faggots aside, I think literally everyone in her situation would secretly hope for him to die. I give her the benefit of the doubt and just assume she married him because she actually loved him back then. Now imagine seeing someone you love voluntarily becoming a 600lbs toddler that has to be fed, washed and get his diapers changed - essentialy killing himself day for day. Tbh I wouldn't even blame her if she just waits and hopes for what's anyways inevitable.

>You think deep down he knows?
Ofc he does. Deep down they all know. That's why they are so vocal about it, trying desperately to convince themselves that they believe the shit they tell themselves over and over.