Got bullied at gym today

got bullied at gym today

>have 1 set to go on pec dec
>Chad in his 40s as me how many sets i have left
>i tell him 1 more but he can work in
>he says "thanks champ" and does a set
>i stand around waiting for him to get up and he just sits on the machine resting until his next set
>after he does a 2nd set i just kind of roll out pretending like i'm not annoyed
>do some cardio and wait until he leaves the gym and go finish up my last set on the pec dec

What should I have said? bare in mind I am 5'7 and 75kg, and this guy is bout 6'3-6'5 and probably 115kg+

You could've said you're on your last set, what would have he done, fight you for it? It's too late though, now he knows you're a pussy and he's already lost respect for you.

He already knew you were a beta since you are manlet. Don't worry about it.

>but he can work in

Don't ever do this. Just say how many sets you have left and don't let people work in.

He wuz jus schoolin your ass boy!!

Satanic trips

Just have said you had one to go and finished up, shouldn't need to go out of your way and roll over for other folk and especially stand around like a child, I imagine that most people would be completely fine with you telling them that you are finishing up and would probably get a water or something.

>Chad finishes first set
k bro let me do mine now
>Chad agrees
walk off

nice going retard

Why didn't you poo on the seat ?
Are you dumb ?

Don't offer to let anyone work in. If they ask, say yes absolutely, but don't do more than common courtesy demands.

why not? I let people work in, and people let me work in, we respect each other. I can only remember one incident where this girl was kind of trying to take over the machine, but I made it very clear at the start. OP is retarded AF for not at least saying something, he doesn't have to brawl it out in the gym, but at least let it be known you're not okay with this. on the other hand, a simple "can I do one more set?" would have solved it, even if you were at the bench first. I'm 5'9, so no, taller fagets don't intimidate me cause there is literally no reason for that to be the case.

Nonono, that sounds autistic, you're supposed to say

>indeed my fellow, but please exonerate yourself after completing your intertial force fidgeting

You're then obliged to pat the seat twice with your LEFT hand and say
>get big buddy

>Overheard my gym's gay brigade saying how they want to hold me down and fuck me/succ me off
Please help me I think I am going to be raped

it's not rape if you secretly want it

>be me in the gym
>doing some push up sets to get the blood flowin
>see this 35yo jacked dude sitting on the bench, on my bench
>keep doing push up sets
>he still sitting on the bench and reading a notebook
>me ready for chest business
>he still sits there
>i go to him and ask: Do you need the bench?
>he then politely leaves silently
>i start doing my workout sets
Thats the story folks, do not afraid to go and talk
Have some self respect. be alpha

Whenever people axe me how many sets I have left, I just punch them in the face.

subtle

>get big buddy

there was a miscommunication. to fix this you need to communicate.

>he just sits on the machine resting
"Hey bro let me get my last set in"

he'll most likely be fine with this and get up. if he gives you shit and doesn't get up, say "alright man, your funeral." and leave and never let him work in again.

It's this simple.

>alright man, your funeral

>"Could you move?"

Don't be a faggot

"hey mate, i have one more set left"