What are some good exercises at the gym to get close and personal with a girl who goes with you?

What are some good exercises at the gym to get close and personal with a girl who goes with you?

Ask her out, Jesus christ depending on how long its been she already probably thinks you arent in to her and dismissed the chance of dating you. Or she thinks you're a major pussy.

Women have boyfriends and girlfriends, if you arent fucking her you're her girlfriend.

Assuming she lifts, you could ask her to show you some exercise that you're REALLY good at. For me it's the OHP and I applied this strategy to the girl in the desk who I tried to pick up.

>she's walking around in the gym picking up weights etc, it's a calm day so not much for her to do I guess
>datass in yogapants
>nod at her
>"hey could you maybe show me this exercise"
>she lights up and goes sure and I explain the OHP
>she shows me it with the bar (kind of bad form lel, she's probably a cardiobunny)
>I laugh at her and put on 1pl8
>"sweetheart, sweetheart, this is how u do it"
>rock out 5 sets with perfect form and look at her and winks
>she's clearly attracted to me and compliments me with a cute little "nice ;)"

Gonna ask her out tomorrow

Tell us how it goes

Personality x 1

Wait you asked her to show you, but then you showed her?

Guarantee she thinks you're an autist

rape her

I think he is just shit at English

>"hey could you maybe show me this exercise"

Should be

>"hey can i maybe show you this exercise"

I think ? Or he is just lying

Yeah, if someone did this to me I'd think that they were 100% thoroughbred autist

No I told her to show me the exercise in order to surprise her. She would assume I'm a noob and then I completely turned the tables and dominated her (showed her how to do it instead). This makes girls insanely wet.

ask to spot her boyfriend and then she'll see how thoughtful you are and realize she's with the wrong guy

Spot her bench for her 1rep max and when she's at the bottom of her left while your cum on her forehead as whisper simba

Came to post this

OP here her boyfriend is three states away and I already fucked her I just want more exercises that I could get right near her at the gym

Yeah or get mad at you for being a retard
You should have been humble and played like "ok lets see how I do it"
Also 1pl8 is baby weight

Donkey calf raises where' she sits on your back

Thats fucked up bro...

This is what cheesy spaghetti lords with no social awareness do. Mirin OHP though.

jesus christ dude he's probably in the military too. asshole

Yeah I am too, cheating is the norm in the military

damn son im glad i didnt entertain my girl wanting to become a military nurse lol

Spot her squat

Honestly you dodged a bullet, the third week of basic training you already had married people and people engaged cheating with people who they just met plus people getting letters from back home saying they were getting cheated on

jesus christ dude i cant even imagine that. i know some people dont care or could probably look past it, but if a girl i was with ever fucked someone else i could never look at her again.

How is that surprising?
Only retards join the army

It's easy honestly, all that you do for four years is work out and barely do a job then when you get out you got free college and can mooch from benefits. Anyone who stays in for longer than four years is retarded though.

>No I told her to show me the exercise in order to surprise her.

cant make this shit up

fucking cringe
dont test me