Tfw I went from drinking Coffee/Energy Drinks 2-3 times a day to quitting smoking drinking and caffeine

>tfw I went from drinking Coffee/Energy Drinks 2-3 times a day to quitting smoking drinking and caffeine
>tfw I've been completly sober for the last 2 months

I have literally never felt better in my life,and I'm seeing some wicked gains.
All the calories I used to get from alcohol now come from protein

So why are you still poisoning your body user?

Drinking caffeine doesn't make you not "sober" and coffee is proven to be healthy in moderation. Enjoy your dementia.

>protein
>only source of calories
Just eat less calories and get them from theboozw you cuck

how long did you smoke for? How did you quit?

All the calories I USED TO GET FROM ALCOHOL
I.E. instead of drinking 3 beers (600 calories) I eat another chicken breast
3 years,I just decided to give it all up at the same time.
Felt like shit for 2 weeks,then I started getting better,now I feel better than I ever did in the last 4-5 years
t. Caffeine addict

You are under 21. Wait until you get a bigboy job.

Quit smoking 10 years ago, now i run 2 miles 5 days a week
Quit coffee about 6 months ago, i do drink an energy drink about once a week only when I'm really tired which isnt often
Moderated my drinking a bit, i drink less but never stopped, socialize but dont get drunk

I am 24 and work 12 hours a day 5 days a week

Nothing wrong with coffee

Only person you're trying to convince is yourself OP.

27 here. Put in about 65 hours a week (6 days) over the last couple of months. Physical trades.
I sleep like 6.5 hours on average.
I can count the times I've drunk coffee in my life on two hands. Energy drinks on one hand.

I dont think anybody Needs some Kind of coffee or other kind of drugs if sports done probably

yeah maybe som beer or w...d but... just for fun.

>
>how long did you smoke for? How did you quit?
Not OP but I smoked for fifteen plus years. Quit after reading Allen Carr's easy way to quit smoking. I can't honestly attest to why it worked when nothing else did.

did the same thing, although my addiction was centered more around smoking than caffeine. I was at like 6 blunts, 1-2 black and milds, and a few ciggies a day. but I eventually did end up quitting everything and have been substance free.

>I can breathe 100x better
>my sleeping schedule is a lot better
>depression is a lot lowered
>eating good food tastes 10x as great
>my dick is a lot harder
>I have no more brain fog
>I can actually focus

there's just a lot of upsides honestly. the only downside is that my social circle mainly consisted of potheads/druggies so it was a little hard to cut them off. But the environment was toxic and you become who you are surrounded by.

actually feels great pursuing a hobby or learning in my free time than to sit in a circle and get fucked up.

yeah I also did that too, it's really weird honestly but I think it's just because it fucks with your head. turns what you thought were 'rational thoughts' and blows them away with what sounds like logic. like the questions and answers the book provides really gives you another way to look at your addiction

Tooo bad you can't go take smoke breaks and break ice with hot chicks anymore.. faggot.

Good on you senpai, world would be a better place if more people made changes like that.
Used to drink two big cups of coffee a day, after I cut that down to around four times a week my sleep got better, but I find the broscientists freaking out about coffee and how it's the worst poison of the twenty first century funny.

>ever starting to drink energy drinks at all
energy drinks are electrified horse piss and I can barely respect anyone who drinks them.

They taste like liquified smarties and pennies. Gross. GROSS.

hot chicks dont smoke

"I'll grab some air with you."
Oh no that was so hard.

>3 years,I just decided to give it all up at the same time

I feel I have to do the same. Everyone tells me to taper. Fuck that shit. If I drink I end up drinking more period.

Its a bad trio, weed, cigs, booze. If I smoke weed I want to drink. If I drink I smoke cigs. If I smoke weed I smoke cigs. If I quit smoking weed I drink more to compensate. I literally need to cut all three out of my life or else nothing is gained.

I think I can do it. The hard part is the drinking and smoking buddies. I figure if I quit cold turkey I'll save enough money in several months to move out. However those two months will be rough.