Thoughts?

Thoughts?

I just want to go home and nap. maybe go to the gym later I dunno. today is a bad day.

Well user, I'm not much of a bodybuilder I'm just trying to lose belly fat.

How do I stop drinking beer?

take a sleeping pill an hour before beer drinking and youll pass out instead

No fiber?

Have fun passing that.

I got a question, I don't drink very often, but how do people enjoy beer? it literally tastes like a bitter gasoline, how to enjoy beer?

stupid

Drink more of it

id vomit

If he's healthy and under 70 years old he won't have any problem at all without fiber.

Clogged arteries, ass cancer, dementia, constipation, etc

Looks tasty, but why is the knife on the left?

You're a child. You haven't learned through experience that tastebuds change with use. This is why kids tend to hate vegetables but is also specific to many other things including

>Coffee
>Alcohols
>Cheese
>Fish
>Cured meats
>Anything fermented

I want to kick your ass

He is right though. Alcohol, coffee etc. are all acquired tastes

come at me brrrrrruh

Finish your rice krispies and go for it

>memes

Is it true that an unalcoholic beer is healthier than any soda?

JUST DRINK WATER. REEEEE

>word i don't understand

kys

Friendly reminder: If you don't take your steak rare, you're a massive faggot.

Now that's what a real man eats, my boy.

you can take my stake rare desu

who are you, the waterboy??

I eat mine medium rare because thats how I enjoy it, but real talk: where did this snobbery come from? you don't get it anywhere near as bad with other foods. is it just the "in" thing to do? i mean, if you don't like your meat rare, why the fuck would you eat it rare? just to fit in? thats exactly what being a massive faggot is, surely eating it however the fuck you want is the more self-assured, manly thing to do?

I've often wondered that myself- why steaks are the only meat people get snooty about cooking properly.

I think it likely comes from the restaurant business where the better the meat, the less you should cook it and the expensive restaurants tend to stock better meat, presumably they started looking down, or the clientele started looking down on anywhere that offered lower grade steaks

Also someone ordering steak medium or over is almost certainly someone who doesn't understand how to cook meat, so there's that.

RIP arteries
Switch out the filthy cattle meat for some chicken breast and its would eat/10