Breakfast Thread

What do you typically eat first thing in the morning? Is it odd that I mix oates and eggwhites?

Prawns and gnocci

Cup of black coffee with 3 eggs and 4 egg whites.

nothing. i only eat dinner.

cutting though.

when i bulk il probably start eating small lunches so i can still have big meals for dinner.

Where are you from? Does shellfish every day cost a lot?

Spain, no

What does a typical dinner look like for you? I can barely choke down 700 calories in a single meal, I can't imagine an entire day's worth.

I live in a beach community on the west coast of the United States. You'd think shellfish would be cheap here but nothing can live in our garbage water.

The companies are probably just too shellfish to sell it at a reasonable price

1 meal is 1 chicken quarterleg
550cals
55 protein
stuff to get to 100 protein like eggs. other meat or chicken breasts.
calories vary between 300-500
veggies. (300-500g)
300g of green peas
240 cals
5-10 protein.

when bulking i can eat like a kg of pan baked potatos with half a pack of butter.

bacon egg and cheese biscuit + hashbrowns and black coffee

600 calories
20g protein
50g carbs
35g fat

then I mostly chew gum all day until I get home and finish off with a bowl of cereal or two.

5.5 oz turkey/chicken breast
2 eggs and 4 servings egg whites
2 packets of oats

usually ends up around 700 cals. only eat 2 main meals and one snack+2 scoops whey

If I've got morning classes I have a bowl of oats (milk, cinnamon, honey and a drop of vanilla). If not, I skip breakfast and just have a slightly larger lunch.

2/3 cup of oats, 1/2 cup of 2% milk, 2 eggs. Mix it up, cook on medium for 8-10 minutes until eggs are cooked, stirring frequently.

Add in a tbs of peanut butter and half a scoop (18g) of protein powder.

690 calories, 44g protein. You can skip the peanut butter for less fat.

2 packs of extra protein instant oatmeal, an orange, and 2 hard boiled eggs. My mornings have significantly improved since I started adding oranges

jesus that's sad

I'm watching my calories.

whats your total, like barely breaking 1k?

Nah, unless I'm over estimating on my cereal consumation, I usually end up anywhere from 1300-1800.

During work days when the house is empty in the morning I just get myself a cup of black coffee with no sugar or milk, and 3-5 petit cookies to chew on with it.

On weekdays when the family is home we have a standard breakfast.

A peanut butter sandwich...

i'm really craving something sweet.
what do?

I eat the same thing every work day. I get up at 10pm, eat 2 packages of instant oatmeal and 2-4 individual sized containers of yogurt between 1 and 2am. Then when I get home at 7am I start cooking up some REAL gain food.

dude cereal is insanely high on calories, it'll blow your mind

like a normal sized bowl+milk is like between 300 and 500 calories, and that's like a small shitty paper bowl you get at hotels

4 eggs
120g oats
250ml milk
coffee

banana and/or apple