How and when do I kiss a girl during a date?

How and when do I kiss a girl during a date?

play it by ear, there is no definite answer

People have managed to do this for millennia.

>When
When you feel the butterflies. Hopefully you'll know how to spot if she's having the butterflies.
>How
Slightly tilt your head to whatever side, purse your lips and make a choice if you want the top or bottom lip. Keep it somewhat firm, and a tiny little bit of tongue.

Also, this is not about fitness, get the fuck outta here with this dumb bull shiet

The end is the safest bet if you're a scared pussy. Society has pretty much told us that they owe you a kiss at the end.
Just do that.

If you're chad = anytime

If you're you = never

Just accept your fate and buy a WoW account and stop trying.

You won't always get that perfect moment to do it. But it's generally best to just go for it even if it doesn't feel completely right. In my experience this is better than delaying it too much or having that awkwardness at the end of a date.

Even if you go for it and she pulls away, it's not a failure because it shows intent. It usually just means not right now. You can laugh it off and re-attempt it later.

>life is shit
>at least they added demon dh hunter on wow
>its shit

when youre born to suffer it will happen anytime

If you look into her the eyes and she looks at yours more that 3 seconds you can go for it, dont be a faggot never turn away...

yes but only recently has it become illegal to misjudge the correct moment

Look in her eyes then her lips, then back at her eyes. This is simple stuff you autistic twat.

Nothing like that will happen unless you're a completely repulsive incel, in which case you wouldn't get a date anyway

When she touches you. This is the signal

After the drugs kick in.

it's not illegal to try and kiss a girl holy shit. It's only illegal if she rejects you and you KEEP TRYING TO DO IT.

Pull hips to yours. Goddam u fucking betas

kek

Put the back of your hand on her cheek and look at her face
If she smiles then go for it

Both of you get drunk, always makes it easier

last date i went on was the first date ever with this girl i met and at a point we were talking and i had the instinct to kiss her. it was very strong, but i suddenly feared she wouldn't reciprocate (was the first date and we were around 1 hour in).. so i didn't do it because it felt right but also too early.
later on in the date we were not close again so i didn't kiss her at all that day.
the next date she told me she was fucking a guy as well as going out with me (fuckbuddy).. i got all serious and closed like a shell and never wanted to meet her again.
Dodged a bullet or a chance at easy sex?

>first date ever with this girl i met and at a point we were talking and i had the instinct to kiss her. it was very strong, but i suddenly feared she wouldn't reciprocate (was the first date and we were around 1 hour in).. so i didn't do it because it felt right but also too early.
>later on in the date we were not close again so i didn't kiss her at all that day.
Doged, unless you want to make her a fuckbuddy, She would fuck him anytime she wanted while in relationship with you

Hey guys, thanks a lot for your advices, I really appreciate it.
So the general consense is to go with the flow and listen to your instincts, right?

No.

That's what makes it weird. If the energy isnt there don't force it there's nothing more akward than a fucking weird ass kiss

If you're "serious" about the girl, then at the second date is your best bet as on your first you are just getting to know each other.
You usually realize when that moment comes

the second your HEIGHT FACE and FRAME make her orgasm on the spot

>its not illegal the first time. It is only illegal somewhere between the 2nd and 5th time.

thanks!

>listen to your instincts
I would say yes usually. But since i'm 90% sure you're retarded I'd say your instincts would be retarded too.

>implying men's standards are any better

you should see my ugly ass fat girlfriend. you'd shut right the fuck up.

They objectively are.

Men seem to be more balanced and realistic when rating women. Women on the other hand rate a guy that is objectively a 7/10 a 5/10 and a guy whos a 5/10 as a 3/10

>How and when do I kiss a girl during a date?
This is Veeky Forums unless you replace date with workout and girl with gymbro then get off this board.

fukkin' got 'em

ok hier du dumme schwuchtel.
Gerade erst passiert.

>schreib mädel von der uni auf fb an
>mach date klar
>spazieren um die alster und anschließend ins starbucks
>nettes Gespräch
>gehen raus, ich nehme ihre Hand und küsse Sie auf die Lippen.
>gehen gemeinsam noch zu ihr
>ficki ficki.exe

first date shit is gay, I just say "come to my place"

Gut gemacht, Brudi

Schön für dich, wenn du es dir nicht ausgedacht hast.

kek

>spreche Mädel vor Hörsaal an
>Fahren gemeinsam noch ein Stück Ubahn
>Nettes Gespräch

Und jetz? Hat anscheinend die gleiche 200-Mann vorlesung wie Ich, also sitz Ich nächste Woche mal neben ihr.
Wie komm Ich jetzt zu nem Date? Einfach normal weiterquatschen,fragen, treffen und reden, anfassen, küssen?

Mehr ist da echt nicht dabei?
Einfach drauf scheißen, dein Ding durchziehen und wenn sie nicht mitspielt, dann eben nicht?

>go out to dinner w tinder girl yesterday
>says about 10 words during dinner. sometimes flat out doesn't respond to me and rolls her eyes instead.
>Gives little incredulous 'oh..' or 'okayyyy...''s after I tell stories or try to get her to open up a little
>leave, confused like an hour and a half later
>text her "well, that was tense"
>she replies "i'm in a 'boys r so incredibly stupid and selfish especially white boys' mood ... even though I know im overgeneralizing hard"

PSA: stay away from art majors

if you want to have an opportunity to try and kiss her ask her this question.

''What do you find attractive about me''

usually it catches the girl out of balance, I had a girl biting her fucking lip when I asked her that.

They usually say the same bullshit ''like your beard, your eyes etc. etc.''

and then you say what you like about them and after that just go for the kiss.

It has worked for me 6/6 times I tried it at a first date last year.

you have nothing to loose OP

>art majors

No shit, senpai.

Honestly if you lock eyes and she doesn't look away immediately you're good to go

Or just wait until the end to try

Ja, dann eben nicht. Man merkt wenn sie interessiert ist

don't invite the bitches out to dinner you fucking idiot, they waste your money and close their cooch like an oister seeing an otter!

tell 'em to meet you somewhere free, like in the park or some shit, don't fucking waste your money on those bitches, they will suck dry your wallet while they suck chads cock within 10 minutes of meeting

>"oh, no problem, I'm fucking him as well"
It was easy mang

what an advice mark

eh, we split the bill. you can say a lot of shit about feminist types but they really aren't golddiggers

>tiny little bit of tongue
What do you do with the tongue

>How and when do I kiss a girl during a date?
rape her before the date as to relieve the stress of figuring out whether or not she's a slut and you're going to fuck

>Hit on female friend who's out drinking with us
>Try to lean in for a kiss after she laughs to some autistic joke
>She's horrified and says "user you're drunk"
>I wasn't but play it off as that bc beta

Kiss her poosay with your dick

>do this
>turns out she had a rape fantasy
>now she's clingy as hell

Don't follow that advice lads.

>rape fantasies and rape are the same, or even similar

lmaao

enjoy prision

kek
that would've been a funny throwback.
i should've taken the whole thing lightly rather than getting serious and sad like i did then and there.

I usually slowly escalate by touching her arm, etc
Then I work my way up until I'm holding my arm around her and feel her being okay with it and leaning into me

Then I say
>Hold on, I just wanna try something
And kiss her

Worked all the times I did it so far

if you're black just show her your BBC

Advanced is a trap now

I would of climbed out the bathroom window m8

>a tinder date

should only be in her bedroom or yours user