What recreational drugs are Veeky Forums-approved and won't fuck my gains?

What recreational drugs are Veeky Forums-approved and won't fuck my gains?

I've quit drinking and smoking, I'm only smoking weed rn. Are things like mushrooms ok?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18313952
sleepfoundation.org/how-sleep-works/what-happens-when-you-sleep
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Been lifting ~2 years, started doing shrooms about 2 months ago, about once in 2 weeks.
Haven't noticed anything affecting my lifting.

alcohol is bad. weed is bad. cigarettes are okay if you have ~3 2x a week, i think. half a pack a day is bad.

most likely amphetamines, extacy, psychedelics.

avoid ketamine, opiates, anything that will make you sleepy. xanax might be okay post workout, but kava is the natural alternative.

>weed is bad.

how tho

Not him because it is not bad per se, but it fucks with your REM sleep and when you smoke in the evening, your sleep will be much shittier than going to bed sober, resulting in less recovery. Thats pretty bad alright, but if you dont smoke in the evening, you should be fine.

How are you going to say avoid things that may make you sleepy but it's okay to take xanax after a workout? Xanax is made to make people calm and drowsy.

Psychedelics shouldn't affect gains.

Using alcohol and amphetamines very sparingly shouldn't either

Ignore him, hee has no clue what he is talking about.

>cigarettes are okay
>weed is bad

Ok guy.

Marijuana edibles

Weed when bulking is like playing with cheats enabled, especially if you're a DYEL skelly.

Weed increases deep sleep, which is the part that repairs muscle damage

Psilocybin is what made me want to get swole.

same, but it was LSD

>Weed increases deep sleep, which is the part that repairs muscle damage
>deep sleep

fuck off with your disinfo. Weed makes you more tired alright, but it disrupts your REM phase which is most important for recovery.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18313952

what train of thought lead you to wanting to get swole? What did the drugs reveal to you?

seconding this question, I never took either.

this

10grams of Atlantis revealed to me what was the source of 'creative juice' flow in this statue.

You get a different perspective on things. You might question your way of life and see problems you accepted as a given when sober.

Just your basic drugs 101: You might discover the problem with drugs, but never try to find its solution under the influence. Reflect on your life on acid and it might give you the motivation to change what you were afraid of before. But you wont magically come up with a solution on how to proceed with living

You didn't answer the question. What train of thought lead you to wanting to get swole?

i want to be like goku

kek

Kekekekekekekekekekdesu

Took acid and got a max bench the next day. Not because of the acid, but just because I did. Felt fine enough. 245 on 5/3/1

This is some mad bro science.

that's awesome. Keep going.

Not OP but took 200µg and had the most profound trip. I truly for the first time in my life, felt connected to the animal kingdom and all the ancestors before me back to the singular cell. All of those before me have survived and thrived, so I almost feel like I have an obligation to do the same. I also felt like the only thing that I truly can call my own is my body.

Hey son, check a look at this.
sleepfoundation.org/how-sleep-works/what-happens-when-you-sleep
Stages 3 and 4 are the subject at hand, being NREM sleep

smoking either before a workout or after is heavenly.

doing cardio while high is shit though.

my old routine was, cardio, workout, shower, smoke up, eat something , relax for a bit then go to sleep

me sleep is fucking shit when I smoke the devil's lettuce, agree with this

For me I was listening to a song and the lyrics were about not being the same man I was before, don;t know how it led to it, but it made me realize I wasn't happy being a fat sack of shit. Have steadily improved since then.

Whenever I smoke I wake up feeling like I barely slept.

you were watching Mulan weren't you Desu?
LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS, TO DEAPT - THE HUNS!

I wish, I was listening to Fjara by Solstafir