Just got pic related

What should I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

jimstoppani.com/home/articles/citrulline-vs-arginine
examine.com/supplements/citrulline/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Death eventually. It comes for us all, user

Not much desu

When you're done, you'll have a nice jar you can put preserves in.

Anything inder 5g preworkout is useless, but even then it's still useless.

Cold sores, I am serious. Look it up.

>What should I expect?

L-Arginine. It even says so on the label next time you forget.

Diarrhea if you take too much

An easier pump and better blood flow if you get it right. I take 3 grams a day on an empty stomach to keep my blood pressure down and help my heart out.

It isn't magic it just lowers blood pressure and increases nitric oxide in your blood.

Yeah, take L-lysine instead. Enjoy your no herp.

Citruline-Malate 2:1 has been shown to make more arginine than taking L-Arginine

jimstoppani.com/home/articles/citrulline-vs-arginine

Tastes like pure shit and does not fully dissolve in water at pH 7. Use flavored carbonated water to mask the taste and increase solubility.

an empty wallet

a meme

Why aren't you just eating seeds and chickpeas? You should've bought creatine instead.

The hardest erections.

A BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPP

Hey Opie. I just got some too. It's in the post now. I want harder boners. Have i been memed? What do you want out of it OP?

Also while we're putting shit into our bodies, what do you guys think of MK 677? I have some of that in the post too.

herpes

I read it boosts hgh and testosterone production. Also, it apparently enhances your erections, so that's a plus

I know mk677 boosts hgh but not test. I'm pretty sure l arginine doesn't do either of those.

does lysine help with pump/vascularity?

I used to take arginine, but had cold sores non stop, so I switched to a spoonful of Sriracha, which seems to work ok.

I'd recommend citrulline malate (2:1) and/or agmatine sulfate over arginine any day of the week. Either of those will give you better results.

L-Arganine hopefully

Lots of pre-cum. Pair it with Zinc.

I have no idea, to be honest, but I've gotten cold sores since I was five-years-old and "discovering" L-Lysine has been pretty life changing. As a responsible person you should still disclose that you have herpes to sexual partners, though.

Good thread as any
Should I start out taking whey or just go to creatine immediately? I haven't taken supplements before

Take citrulline instead OP.
Much more effective.
L-Arginine works but is nothing compared to Citrulline.

source: examine.com/supplements/citrulline/

F I T N E S S T U K K U

I want you to mix some with water and describe the flavor to us.

I have mixed with choc milk and no flav m8.

SSWEDEN YES