Is it too late to start lifting at 19?

Is it too late to start lifting at 19?

yes

What a retarded question

definitely

Not at all, don't listen to these niggerfaggots

Hell no.

I'm 26 and started when I was 24.

your life is OVER, you will NEVER be able to SATISFY stacy. CHAD has been lifting since he was 12 EATING PIZZA

Because of age, no.

Because you started this thread rather than starting lifting, yes.

c/n: you're fucked.

Thanks for not bullying me desu. But bullying does help encourage me. I want all you Alpha Chad faggots to give it to me so that I get the iron dedication that I severly need. BULLY ME

Why are you hitting yourself?

Are you a virgin? Then yes.

I'm 19 too user, don't listen to these autists. Just started a month ago.

But the fact that you had to ask this question is kind of concerning.

I started 6 months ago. I'm 25

Yes definitely. 19 is getting old desu. You wont see results till college is over and by then you're on the life's scrap heap due to no gains

Only if you're not a #MUTANT4LYFE

Your life is over now. If you wanted to improve yourself you should've started when you were younger.

Lol I thought this was an ironic post, but now I read the replies. Whoopsies.
Your ship has sailed OP. Just bunny it out on the elliptical machine.

Yeah. Once you turn 20, you shrivel into a withered husk. No point in bothering, m8.

>Started a month ago
You better stick to this nyr fag or I won't like you

I started at 27

It's never too late unless you are literally so old your bones don't work anymore.

>mfw noobies try to pick the right time and place to lift and make a ritual of it
>mfw noobies try to structure nutrition perfectly for dream body
>mfw noobies have a 50 page long guide on their routine with breathing exercises in-between each set

just get out there and life you faggots

I meant lift, but this is also good advice

Its never too late until you're in an emergency room getting a McBypass

Should I stop *BBRAAAAAAP* posting or do it more?

more, brother

Whenever you spot an ass picture on Veeky Forums, remember to reply with
>BBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAP

> 19
> Too late to...

Nigga the only thing it's too late to do at fucking 19 is go to Chucky Cheese without a kid. What fucking retard are you - You have around 11 years of the peak of your physical life.

>*Nods towards you respectfully then spreads bum cheeks*
>*BRRAAAAAAP*

Oh hi user! Didn't see you there.. *BRAAAAAAP* Oh my! There is fecal matter flowing from my rectum! *BRLRLRLRLRLP*

Just fucking lol at not deadlifting and running Sustanon as a foetus

Its over, OP.

I think 19 is young enough a starting point to even do competitive shit later on if you really get into it. I'm also 19 and just started a few months ago. Most of my lifts are already 50% higher than they started at, just keep at it OP

No, most naturals get their peaks at a year and half of serious training, after that it's just minimal gains who can't be actually noticed by anybody but yourself

So, after a year of serious training you will be at your peak of feeling good about yourself and noticeable gains, after that it's a downhill delusional ride between thinking you aren't going hard enough and realizing being natty is a meme (the good thing is that at this point you can lift casually and still mantain good gains and live a normal life, or if you are really good at it train for competitive shit)

if you start roiding after two years consider killing yourself, you already lost

the best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago,
the second best time is today

you know what to do

Totally dude. I mean, your life is already close to the end so why bother

Dude just because you aren't exploding like you were when you were a fucking noob lifter doesn't mean you aren't gaining.

What the fuck?
People like you are why kids and dumb ass adults have body dysmorphia

Yes, you already stopped growing at that point

>I want all you Alpha Chad faggots to give it to me so that I get the iron dedication that I severly need.
>Alpha Chad faggots
Sorry, we only have normal faggots here, you might want to try another board or even website

Here's your (YOU)

yeah, you'll never make it in time.

Nope, I starting lifting at 33

t. not going to make it in time

Much more

...like do you want me to fuck you and slap you around or something?

>ITT crabs in a bucket

>A fishermen kicking crabs back into the bucket is the same as crabs pulling other crabs back into the bucket

shoulda been a fisherman and started at the age of 14 when it wasn't too late.

enjoy your ED

I feel this

Depends on how much you consider "making it" to be.

All younhind these days want is to have a nice body with some abs showing and a little of Adonis belt. You can get that in a couple of years with good training and strict following diet, so stop being retarded.

No you fucking idiot, it's never to late to start lifting

Smh op.

are u me?

Started at 24, that was 70(leanish) pounds ago.
Wish I'd started at 19.

>started lifting at 24
>swole (by normie standards)
>have qt devoted doctor gf

Yes. You will be forever ugly, stay small and never even reach 1pl8.
Once you turn 18, your body stops developing muscle mass.

That being said, are you fucking retarded? When you lift, you get stronger. When you start at 19, you will be >90% at 20.
When you start at 29, you will be >90% at 30.

Actually this is true, in 1 year wemt from auswitch to really well built and everyone complimented me.

Then year after I really didnt grow that much, this is third year amd I a,growing again.

Changed a lot od shit, switched the routines(mind I didnt do meme routines in past), decided to focus a lot on weighted dips and pull ups.

If you watch the big nigga on youtube, Bradley Martyn, he literally started lifting when he was 18-19. Its fine