What the fuck do I say?

What the fuck do I say?
Her routine sounds like shit. Should I help her or do I joke along and ignore it and get her number?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X79-kc4NSpM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She didn't ask you for advice.

Fuck her routine you only here to pound that ass

Let's fuck

>nx10 reps with progressive increase in weight
As long as she has rest days, literally fine.

Get her number first, fuck her, and then help her,maybe.

>105x10

more than i've seen most girls squat t.b.h.

Yes, but if you saw a retard sticking a pencil up his nose you'd help too.

This. Be nice to her. The biggest mistake cocky guys make is sounding like a judgmental asshole about stuff they really shouldn't bother with.

this

The only kind of female squating repetitions I am interested in is how many you can do on me ole' pipe.

her routine sounds good you stupid cunt. A lot better than your shitty stronglifts 5x5 you got from reddit

She doesn't hurt herself just because she doesn't follow SS + GOMAD you autist.

I don't like her

Ask yourself if you are more concerned with your ability to convince her to have sex with you or your ability to convince her to change her lifting routine. The answer to that question will reveal the amount of damage this board has done to your thinking.

This

Ask what other lifts she does

make her feel insecure

Actually her routine is sound. If she adds a little weight everytime and keeps the 10 reps she makes obvious progress. Just because you browse and indian tapestry forum where autists discuss bread doesn't mean you know shit about training. Stop correcting people until you have at least read a few books on training.

Does this mean I am making it, Veeky Forums?

good job user!

Your comment suggests that you are autistic

Now insert benis

Yes

Depends post a picture of the bitch. Going by that little profile pic she looks like she has a jew nose

It's obvious she wants you looking at her tits, so big nose confirmed. That's okay, nose jobs exist.

>current year
>not doing advanced autism periodization with preprogrammed percent based deloads to maintain optimal progression

RREEEEEEEEE

>dem
>dat

are you a fucking nigger or just a dumbass?

Should I do this tranny

this

Reply with :^)

What a stupid name

Post more, I love these

When will they learn?

This is really an accomplishment for some of you. Wow. Just curious guys but be honest. How many girls have you had set with? How often do you have set with a new girl? How long was your longest dry season?

tell her you can fix her routine so she can squat more and get a bigger ass then get her number and meet up at the gym a few times, you'll get to know each other, fucking and bonding over lifts, then when the time is right, you poke a hole in one of your condoms, then when she tells you she's pregnant you take her on a drive and force her out of the car on a busy highway.

Just..............................................

>that sneeze before he pulls the trigger
lmao

B-back that ass up

This

Then ask to see her feminine penis

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPTPT*

This is just a numbers effect though. Anyone can do this if they contact enough people.

Just a question of being enough of an autist to spam girls on FB... Just go to a bar and talk to them, christ.

what do

list all the synonyms you can for sexing

this, make sure you include variations of eating her out

Buy some zippers for your spaghetti and move on.

Tiny women are my kryptonite
As are redheads

Fuck sake

This

Unless she's a giant, that's good af for pleb girls.

I tend to do 3 x sets of 12 with a girl but go down to 5 x 5 if she's a fat chick

Wbu

What should I say

This tbqh

Ask if you can carry her like the olynpic torch with a smiley face
Bitches love smiley faces

Kek

>hypertrophy is for retards

t. SS victim

>Tiny
lmao fat dwarfs are your kryptonite?

she said sure thing

this isnt going well user

There's nothing tiny about that hambeast.

It's a number effects that's true, but I can't only grab fatty ones or 6/10s for fast sex. Probably because I'm a Manlet tho.

She didn't tell you her routine. She told you how much she squats and then expanded a little about her progression.

The fact that she told you a little detail about it shows that she knows it's not a big amount and isn't very impressive... which means she has at least basic knowledge of the kind of routines people like you use (assuming you look like you lift)

Nothing wrong here. If you go in full autist and talk about routines then you've fucked it as this is clearly what she is trying to avoid by her answer.

Just tell her if she wants to try a higher weight for less reps then you can spot her if she wants.

That way you seem interested, supportive and non try-hard flirty.

Then afterwards obviously you can give her a massage to get rid of those ass DOMS.

What dya mean
Just be like dya wanna meet up for drinks and a practice run

Merh would probably still fugg desu

"Is it weird I want to ask you on a date to a gym?"

yes

that's fucking weird.

i hereby endorse this post

thank you for not being an autist

The ol' lickaroo

Yes, you are in the process. Having to rely on us means you are not quite there yet, but you are going steady.

Well if you are not white, she might only do it for the sexual tourism, but still good work.

Top kek. Pls post moar

Ask her if she BRRRRAAAAAAPPPHHHTSSSS

Ask for proof of her squats and masturbate furiously to her pic.

Who needs sex lmao

>BRRRRAAAAAAPPPHHHTSSSS
Am I missing a meme here?

Tell her you're talking about buying a rug, to give her the D on.

I would rail the shit out of her, little chub, little girl, red hair. hnnnnnnngh

Well i'd say i am.

how is that a bad routine? 10 reps for squats sounds right

God damn Veeky Forums.

>had set with
>have set with
once is a typo. Twice is retardation

Why are you talking like a nigger?

Check'd.
I only do this because speaking nigger is the only thing women understand and reply to.
Had I spoken like a white male, they would be creeped out and not reply.

"the ol natty lickaroo"

Give her the ol Hunka Chunka

youtube.com/watch?v=X79-kc4NSpM

Sadly, this.

I love when people openly out themselves as having poor social skills

haha wow so triggered

wow, an actual non retarded person

>bulking advice

Fat cunt

Yes.

TRIGGERWARNING

Yes you are.

It's a meme to post fart noises on pics of girls with nice asses, I see it most on /tv/ but it's been spreading.

Scooby-Do marathon.

thats not tinder is it?

how many did he fuck? i get numbers all the time. its the end game that counts