youtube.com/watch?v=dYWmLP8OCKE
youtube.com/watch?v=A-EY_4P67Hs
steroidcalc.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thank you

new thread accepted, report the other one

>>somewhat autism free edition

we'll see about that

Brick (and others), whenever you get to this, what's your opinion on Antagonist training? Not on a macro scale such as chest/back, but alternating between major muscle groups within the same region.

e.g. Squat, leg curl, leg extension, RDL's, etc. on a leg day (quad/ham/quad/ham) rather than quad/quad/ham/ham

Haven't tried it myself but curious if it's something worth working into a routine in any capacity.

where are you even finding this retarded shit

i started TRT. am doing shots in leg every tuesday. do i need more sites or will alternating legs weekly be okay? ive heard about scar tissue.

man that was a post in the CBT right now, check it.

I spend 10 mins just between ebay listings checking the catalog and I can make several of these per day

This board is really good at this point, for my mood. I said 7/10? 11/10 last couple days since I started making these.

I see stuff like that, stuff like this, and I just fucking can't stop laughing for 10 minutes straight, tears coming out of my eyes and shit.

You remember this guy?

He was advising a guy with maybe 40%? 50%? or some shit body fat to "lean bulk" and IIFYM.

Apparently, a diet of "boiled chicken" and "rice" is for autistics and it's much better to look "strong and big" than like a "tiny twink"

He was also posting about the effectiveness about IIFYM. He "ate enough protien" and that's why he looked so "muscular" (duh)

These people always bring a smile to my face,

Also, his basis for being ripped? "I live a healthy lifestyle and I workout 6 times a week for years of course I'm ripped dumbass"

Not even making anything up

Also I am losing any and all respect for MasT, because he is on steroids for 19" arms, and this guy is natty, training bodybuilding, for only 5 years, and masT didn't have 19" arms in his natty pics.

So what's up? I am thinking MasT was just lazy and that's why he couldn't touch this guy's measurements.

>powerlifting

Anyone else never run test higher than 250mg/wk but add other compounds? I think I'm going to start doing that. I've been on high doses for way too long and I'm feeling the effects.

If you've permablasted for a long time drop to a true cruise. 200mg or so of test and nothing else for a few months.

Now, your idea of running low(ish) test and other compounds also works great, and you can do it and run a very extended blast that works wonders.

Its too late for antiautism
Post anime girls
Hopefully the thread will be deleted

I like doing that for legs. Speed deads into front squat? Yes please

More spots, try to get 4 down

is that 2250 saw palmetto dried berry or extract?

what other sites are good? i inject .5 ml weekly.

God I cannot fuckingg movvveee my bodyyyyyyy, why would u even want to exist as an old piece of bipolar shit solely to get people sick and cause fights

Oh maybe to let your 40 year old literal faggot son sit in his room with no job buying cans of food from 1970 off of ebay "because he didn't want anyone else to have it"

if i would start roiding, what kind of budget would i need to have, what steroids would i need, what should i know about all of this steroid shit

im a noob, pls no bully

Sub-ottermode lanklet here

I've always had trouble gain weight.
Working out for a little over a year and even though I'm making progress, people tell me I don't eat enough.
Been trying to eat more than usual, about 4ish meals a day with minor food inbetween, for about 3 months.
Not much change in weight.
I read how other guys bulking for the same time gain 10-20lbs while I fluctuate between 175-180lbs.

I'm asking the almighty roid gods of Veeky Forums, are there any simple supplements to try that won't fuck me up in the long run?

i don't even know the terms, but steroids are starting to interest me. should i turn back?

Lmao u will gain the same weight roids or no roids it only depends on how much u fucking eat u skeleton fuck, which in yo ur case is obviously not enough. And u apparently dont even track what u eat

U could take 2 grams of gear and u will have the same problem

>speed deads into front squat
>he does deads on his leg day

what the fuck jerry

I hope you mean RDL's

disclaimer: I look worse than you do dyel as fuck

Try eating very calorie dense stuff, like peanuts, avocados, to get your fat macro + easy calories.

nuts in general have tons of calories in it.

this will help you eat more calories without feeling as full + easier

As far as carbs you rice seems to have a lot relatively, calorie dense. for proteins, it's gonna be a lot easier to get calories from red meat than from chicken

careful though as eating like that it will be hard to not overexceed your fat macro

Uh, if you eat really fast, you don't really feel full, you have like a 5 minute buffer period to stuff yourself before your brain realizes 'hey hey slow down you are full'

If you are really having this much trouble getting calories I would say just make a meal of like peanuts, avocado, milk, steak, eggs, and just stuff yourself as fast as you can

You'll get down 1000+ calories in 2 minutes easily

>Speed deads into front squat
...A powerclean?

this tren rage is fucking disgustnig while i am fucking living at home. i hear their voices just doing STUPID FUCKING SHIT and my hands are shaking with anger and i cant stop having violent fantasies about it.

i cannot wait until their families start dying or something so they are mellow for a while and shut the fuck up, and i get to see them all depressed

thank god i am out of here in a few days, thank fucking GOD.

I rotate quads and glutes for TRT. 4 sites like jerry recommends. Haven't figured out VG yet, might get a buddy to pin it for me and then just mark the spot with a circle or something. Whenever I try to find the VG spot it feels like there's bone rosemary oil
Didn't know about this - love the smell of rosemary so I'll pick it up once this batch or peppermint and lavender runs out.

Why don't you focus that rage on helping your little brother make it?

For that much, any where
Glutes, lats, chest
Vg

>he doesnt do deads 3x a week

No, seperate execercises lol

Jellybeans confirmed for GOAT preworkout carbs. Them and this var have veins popping all over my arms.

Jeez duder get your shit under control.

>haven't figured out VG yet

stand straight up, and 'karate kick' your leg out to the side. Just raise it directly to the side, the muscle that protrudes is VG.

>deads 3x a week

GUESS THEY CALL EM DEADS FOR A REASON

JUST BE YOURSELF GUIYZ

I AM YET MYSELF WITHOUT BEING MYSELF WHEN I AM MYSELF IN ORDER TO LOVE MYSELF

I've been laughing at the pic for about an hour straight now. Thank you very much.

I dont like vgs
Very temperamental

I mean different types and intensity
I thought you liked strength training?

sup /fraud/, I'm getting ready to do babbys first cycle, is Anavar a good choice for a poosey who's terrified of side effects? Do I need an anti estrogen or anything to go with it?

>different types and intensity

this is okay, I was worried there

>I dont like vgs, very temperamental

I have to agree with this actually. Can be fucky from time to time. Usually I just alternate quads/ass

you literally have not yet grasped that advising fatties to bulk further is a meme

you take people who recommend it seriously and write footlong autistic rants about why they should not when they are clearly shitposting

how in all seven circles of hell has god not yet come down from heaven to smite your sorry ass

What anime is that from

>5 minute buffer period
15-20 in a healthy adult male

>rosemary
Please do. GOAT for scalp blood circulation and germ nuking and the smell is lovelier than I am willing to admit as a straight male.

Colors phantom world

-20 in a healthy adult male
lol, too bad my "buffer period" is more like 50 years

Noob query: finishing up a cycle of DMZ; about to start PCT next week; want to do a cycle of nutrobol next. What's the timeframe on that? That is, can I start the nutrobal cycle while I'm on PCT, after PCT, or not until a month after PCT, etc. Thanks.

Why don't you do a cycle of rope neckhangs to failure

I too enjoy tren for dem munchies.

I turn 30 this year, I always said I would roid once I hit 30 because my natural T would begin to decline anyway. Is there any "requirement" before I start? Get down to 10% bf? Just gonna start on test first, fwiw.

>rope neckhangs to failure
failure in this case implies he would fail hanging. how can you even be too dumb to shitpost

vgs suck ass and I'm considering not pinning them again.

Either it's no pip or extreme pip but no middle ground. retarded muscles

How do I pin glutes?

?

Leaner is better, more training is better.

But thats it, basically

Hes all hopped up on benadryl

I'm fiending hard on two different mood stabilizers and still take care of shitposting to my best ability.

Then again benadryl at the doses he probably munches it by now can be a cunt, yeah.

God works in mysterious ways

he's probably laughing as hard as most of the lurkers, watching the inevitable demise of whatever /fraud/ stood for

Upper outer quadrant of your ass

Hes just lazy and rants incoherently now
I think the back up effected his brain
He should finish the job

>glands are gone
>so is most coherent brain function from dissociative abuse
>inb4 renaming trip from "swollen glands in face faggot" to "literal nonfunctioning retard drooling on keyboard faggot"

I don't even hate him. I'm just hella curious where all this will lead from a scientific POV.

At this point realistically I am probably going to anyway from the permanent mental damsge this shit has caused me and the fact that I have to start as a 0 life weirdo fuck with 1 contact in his phone (somehow mmo customer support got in my phone) if I want to do anything but sit in my room all day

Lmao i. Googled dissociative disorder and that is literally me I live 99% of the time in my own head zoned out with 0 attention at all to ny "surroundings", at this point doing something has the same significance to me as imagining myself doing it. That is what I am saying I think this shit already fuckdd me up too much

Wew look at the chompers on this girl.

Yeah. I'm not shitposting. Were you not a semi-anonymous stranger on a tibetan pigeon grooming board I would be seriously worried about your health. Buuut seeing as you are, I just chuckle at your slow descend into clinical insanity and prepare to make bad jokes about your glands and your >roiding for this when you finally kick the bucket and stop posting. No, well maybe some, offense.

> I have to start as a 0 life weirdo fuck with 1 contact in his phone

What's so bad about that? You don't need to have friends to get girls, to make money, to do anything, they just look for excuse to stab you in the back and throw in a ditch so they can empty your pockets.

If you have no friends that just means that no one can stab you in the back, because they can't see your fucking back, no one can get close to my back.

Don't fall for the friend meme, they just want to fuck you up and over and sideways.

Only trust people on /fraud/

Example, swolen, how am I gonna take advantage of you,ever? That's who you know I actually care about your best intrests.

Someone IRL is just PRETENDING to be your friend so they can get in your house to steal something from you.

That is how normies think/operate.

hurr durr muh self diagnosed sociopath

please rot in a ditch somewhere and stop shitting up my /fraud/ you uncrowned king of all autists

I don't even care I am just lying in my bed imagining random shit and shitposting every few minutes

I am so fucked up, I havent even had benadryl in literally 7 or 8 days cuz I cant work out after I use it. And I am literally just lying in bed livijg in my imaginatjon. I would literally rather be lying here and imagine myself doing something, than actually do it. I am so fucked up

Well, good riddance. Someone include me in the screenshot of your final shitpost pls

brah what about your glands? arent they gone at this point?

> imagine myself doing something, than actually do it

A shit ton of people do that all the time actually.

I would RATHER imagine myself do it than do it

And yea but like I have basically been using my own head as escapism for the past 7-8 months im too used to it to stop

I want to feed her carrots!

>Don't fall for the friend meme, they just want to fuck you up and over and sideways.
Lmao

Easy, edgelord

It's incredible how dedicated you are to ruining every single one of these threads with your autism.

>self diagnosed physcopath

I'm not diagnosing shit just saying how the world is.

Look at this normie on ebay.

I sold an item "no returns unless it isn't as described".

Item is as described. SO normie fucking lies, so they can return it, I lose shipping fee, I lose the cost of return label, normie says it "doesn't have office on it" and "shuts off" in reality it is FINE.

But they lie and say it is not as described so they can return, when they agreed to buy it with returns only if it is "not as described"

Normies are fucking cancer, scum, they only care about THEMSELVES, will just lie and do whatever, no thought of justification or morality, just do whatever they want so they can fucking get what they want.

You know though? I BTFO this idiot.

When I got the package in the mail, I had my dad videotape me opening it, and IT IS ON VIDEO THAT THE LAPTOP WORKS, LOL, GOOD FUCKING GAME AHAHAHA

I fucking hate normies.

I make more money than I could ever know what to do with, off passive income at this point. I don't buy nothing other than chicken breast and brocolli and live in my mom's basement.

I would crawl over a bed of nails, to stop this normie faggot from getting his measly $150 back though. I would flay my skin off. Any ammount of pain, I would do, not even caring about the $150.

I like swolen. I wish I could chill with swolen irl. I know swolen wouldn't do nothing to harm me or steal from me ever.

I'm glad I posted here because I met someone I trust.

I trust moosey and NatT too, I don't think they ever would steal from me or try to cheat me. Jerry too. MasT same thing. MasT has so much superority complex and narrcasism. He wouldn't steal or cheat me, because he wouldn't respect himself anymore.

It's fucking normal people, that are the cancer.

I can't believe I am so bored I read both the pic and your post. Someone shoot me in the face with a shotgun right this instant I BEG you.

Stop replying to him you're just making it worse. Ignore him and anyone responding to him. Especially trips

He will not stop anyway (we've tried) so voicing my disdain is all I can do. But you are right.

And yet fucking this shit happens to me 10 times a fucking week, some asshole lies and cheats and tries to scam me.

Fucking people, I send them a laptop in the mail, they return it, sent me a fucking brick in the mail.

They send me a brick as a return, to try to keep the laptop, and my money.

This is because normies don't fucking care about other people, just themselves, they would do wahtever, scam, steal, lie, cheat, without thinking twice.

And you guys call me autistic because I don't want to be friends with the people that fucking scam and cheat me nonstop (normies).

I dunno, I guess I am just being "paranoid" and "edgy" because I have demonstrable fucking proof that they are fucking thieves and lairs, becuase they lie and try to cheat me 24/7.

As far as me posting here, it's a bodybuilding general, and I fucking weigh every scrap of food, train for the max amount I can without overtraining symptoms, and hit every macro within not 10% like scooby says, but 2-3%.

Half the reason I put this effort in is so no one can tell me fucking shit about how hard I am trying, I don't even care how DYEL my physique is, or If I am dyel after 10 years of training. my effort was 100% and I can say that and no one can debate me, never.

Wtf is wrong with me I cant remember if I am 19 or 20 legit cannot remember I did the math and im 19 but what the fuck? I am not on anything except steroids wtf is fuckijg wrong with me I literally just had to think about that?

Gg I have literally lost my fucking mind

>I am not on anything except steroids
>accumulation of a truckload of benadryl abuse in body somehow can be sweated out overnight with no ill effects

Please take like 20grams and end this already.

And then I started thinking I was 21. Now I am like, how the fuck am I 19? Am I actually this "young"? There is no way I am actually 19 right wtf?? And I am in college at 19, wtf?

Going insane. Like staring at the fact that I am so called 19, but I literally feel like I am an old man.

did pressing into your face worked and you finally look like a human being ?

>Upper outer quadrant of your ass

To add to this, I saw a video where the nurse recommended doing it above the line of the top of your butt crack (in the outer quadrant). Awesome technique, gotten zero pip there even when my muscle was virgin. Granted, never pinned more than 0.8cc (and that too with 27g taking around or slightly more than a minute) but still.

Also here's a video showing why people who say you'll hit your sciatic nerve are wrong (someone was saying it like 3 threads ago but was on phone so couldn't find it):
youtube.com/watch?v=dYWmLP8OCKE

It's been a week or 8 days the half life is 8 hours

I felt finr a couple days ago

How the fuck am I 19 and not 6

NO BRAKES ON THE DISSOCIATION TRAIN

Do you honestly,unironically,in a serious way,dont fucking know that deadlift is a leg/glute exercise ?

And not 69*

Am I going to be fucked firever how do I stop this

I don't feel likr I am me. Like I am not me it's like who the fuck is this

Oops, forgot the vid showing the "above the line of the top of your buttcrack" thing:
youtube.com/watch?v=A-EY_4P67Hs

This shit just started like an hour ago I have been fine

Good riddance faggot. See a professional about it, maybe extensive cognitive and behavioral therapy can get you back on track, or they'll at least dumb you down with meds enough that you'll not be this level of cuckoo most of the time. I'm not one to say I warned you, but I did warn you back then when you first asked about benadryl abuse. Sucks to be you, m8.

13 weeks E3D vs 15 weeks E3.5D?

Which one is better, it's the same amount of test.

comedy gold lel

wtf just happened that was so fucking weird

i was liek slowly getting more and more tired and could not move my muscles or open my eyes even at one point. it was like i took 500mg of benadryl and it hit me all at once then went away instantly an hour or so later. i remember posting here too but i forgot wtf i was saying

i literally could not move or open my eyes, just like on benadryl, lol.

I would just kill myself.
jk e3d is better.
its scientifially proven that e3.5d is only gets used by gays and niggers and causes global warming.

Get used to having those two to six times a day.

Well, fuck me lads

Wew

lol

can you post a link where u learned this shit so i can try to fix myself

why aren't you on the pill?

dont kill it.
but you will,because its better to do it.
RIP little bro.

which year were you born?

OK more experienced people, I know aspirating is a meme, but I want to do it a few times. Tried it with a needle in my glute and felt like the plunger didn't go back. Like, I pulled it back but it was wanting to pull forward (i.e., resisting my pull back) and I didn't see an air bubble or anything. So I gave up since I like to minimize the amount of time the needle's in (which is already too long for my liking at like 60-90 seconds with 27g).

Questions:

1 - does the fact that the plunger is resisting my pull back in my attempt to aspirate tell me something? Like, does it mean the needle tip is right up against a muscle and is therefore creating a sort of vacuum creating a seal that won't let an air bubble in?

Might try again when I do quads next, should be easier to manipulate the needle/plunger.

2 - w2c injectable b12 (generally). I can't believe the only way to get it is with a script.

steroidcalc.com/

The choice is yours. Most people do two shots a week, so the E3.5D option.

Congrats ESTP!

Just get newbf to wife you and this could be fun.

help me fuck

Send me your child if its a girl
Ill send her back at 15

post preggers titties aye

everything feels so real now after that shit, what the fuck is wrong with me?

I'm on mobile so I can't link shit but what you read about dissociative disorder, plus the common effects of longterm hallucinogenic abuse, plus some heart-, kidney- and other organ related issues. Also you cannot just stop cold turkey either because withdrawal is a cunt with often persisting symptoms of its own.

I am unsure why a relatively short abuse may provoke such a huge reaction, but then again you probably just sat in your room munching this shit like candy so I cannot even begin to imagine what doses we are talking about here.

>see a professional
>tell him/her about your abuse, and how much how often to the fucking mg, if you don't remember well fuck you
>hope for the best

>not saving it as whenyouhungrybutmommaonlysuckingdick.jpg

He wont.
His mentality is what caused all of this shit happening to him.

What are you rambling about dood?

Same question as above.

Are we working out together when I get to dem der nederlands?

just saw this.

i must say, for someone who didnt give a shit about lifting thats some really really good progress there.

you already have some kind of asthetics going on. you are small but i see some decent enough proportions. hope you are hitting all muscles from all "angles". Its really important

I give credit where credit is due, hat off my bro. I didnt expect you to change this fast.
also bulk from now, you are lean enough