Keto food on a date

So I've got a date tomorrow, but I'm also doing keto. Would a lot of a girls judge a guy for getting a salad? Or, are there some non-salad, keto-friendly options a lot of restaurants might have that I could get?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y9uOCEgPdvI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well where are you going you melon? look up the menu and plan ahead.

Steak and veggies faggot. I go to long horns and order a steak and a side of the parm crusted chicken breast with no breading. its delicious.

youtube.com/watch?v=y9uOCEgPdvI

You definitely will not be getting laid as you are demonstrating top tier beta male behaviour caring about your precious physique
Perhaps you should explore homosexuality

I hate January.

>doing keto and not just counting calories

ayy lamow brotherfriend you might be retarded.

Stay keto strong. Down 8lbs 6 days in. Tested positive for ketosis today. I'm excited even though it's mostly water weight right now. Starting I.F. this week too. Even one is bulking when they should be cutting so they look good before summer comes. Just eat anything but carbs man. A woman will dig a man with enough self respect to eat right and reach his goals

>Not eating at below deficit and eating high fat and protein meals

I've done keto for extended periods, best bet is to say fuck the menu. Order items discretely if possible and modify the menu item ALWAYS. Mystery sauce on some meat item is a liability.

Keto pro tip: ordering diet soda at a restaurant is a complete risk and you might as well consider it full lard soda. Servers sometimes give zero fucks and will just pour regular. Drink water.

Don't mention keto you'll look like an autist. Just order something like a salad. Or a steak and get a low carb side. Also do intense cardio that day to put yourself in a glycogen deficit so if there's hidden carbs in a sauce or something it won't kick you out. Don't eat like normies think it's gross to eat that much meat and fat.

Don't finish in her mouth while on keto, every time I do it the current fwb complains that my cum is really really pungent and gross tasting, usually there's no complaints.

>keto pro tip: don't drink soda
STOP THE PRESSES

It's a really unavoidable side effect. If you really want to make them gag, go on a sashimi binge

if she judges you for eating well, that's not the girl for you. don't be a poser

eating meat, or moderate to high protein in general, makes cum taste kinda awful even for normies who don't even watch what they eat. so I cannot even begin to imagine how putrid mine must be on keto. shoutout to my gf for soldiering through it.

every place will have a cut of meat available and a veggie, side, just get a steak and say 'hmm, can I get double veggies for a side" and your date wont even notice youre on a diet. Even add a salad or a meat and cheese heavy app on top of that and for sure your date wont notice youre on diet.

I usually just hand wave it away 'trying that whole low carb thing' if i feel the need to mention it and I've never had anyone act like I was being a sperg about it.

If your going get a drink get a Jim beam or capt morgan and diet coke, again your date prolly wont even hear you say the diet part.

get a steak dumbass

My meat days usually do the trick as well

can confirm rancid sperm after absurd amounts of sushi

literally had a past gf barf on my cock because of it. funny to look back on though

Just dont make a huge deal about it. Girls want a guy whos easy going. I would eat how you want to eat but dont sperg out and start telling her all about keto and how its good for you. I wouldnt even say the word "keto". At best, if shes really curious, tell her that you are cutting out carbs for a while. She might mention atkins or some shit but just go with it. If u get too in detail shes gonna be a woman and feel shit about her own diet and take it personally.

/thread

>keto fags argue it's the best way to diet
>can't find anything to eat
>subjected to ridicule by the general public if discovered
>one small mistake screws up everything and takes days to recover

I guess retards are everywhere these days

>keto

1. Never mention that you are on any type of diet unless you are a professional actor, professional bodybuilder, professional model, or you are a bottom faggot on a date with a master top powerlifting bear.

Just order meat and vegetables and water. Then shower her with egg and meat farts in the car. Keep a box of Kleenex in your car so you can dry your eyes as you cry all by yourself on your drive home.