Record breaking, British swimming champion

>Record breaking, British swimming champion
>World record deadlifter
>Future WSM

From Ottermode to Beastmode. Is there ANYTHING this cunt can't do?

>steroids

>Is there ANYTHING this cunt can't do?

Sleep without a mask

He's my age and he has already achieved a lot while maintaining a family. Gotta admit, I do admire him. Does whatever he wants and doesn't give a fuck.

Misha is also one of my favorite strongmen

Have a decent hairline

>>Record breaking, British swimming champion
>Ottermode

????

>tfw you'll never achieve Zangief mode

be stood

It was when he was a 14.

Swimmers are the definition of ottermode.

He was a teenage swimming sensation. They say if he'd stuck with it and not got into roiding he could have been an Olympian, he was that good

His wife is a qt desu

He's our guy

Teenage natty Eddie Hall bigger than most Veeky Forums juicers could ever hope to be

Just fucking lol

Have aerobic endurance of a normal man?

He lifts heavy shit no doubt. Nigga is straight up BEASTMODE, but he doesn't have the speed or aerobic capacity to do the job in strongman.

>into roiding

implying olympians don't roid or what?

fuck being an olympian. You have to be completely strict with diet and exercise. And you only get glory once every 4 years, with a very, very high chance of not even coming close to winning because the world peak increases, so you never know if you are going to compare.

I'm pretty sure he does that too.

But the payoff and glory bro. Just imagine that rush winning any of those 3 medals.

wut? looks average. there were at least 2 varsity swimmers at my high way bigger

fair point, did you watch 2016 WSM?? Got 3rd with three dislocated fingers, he's a fucking tank

>Future WSM

I doubt it. When/if Shaw starts slipping Hafthor will just take over and dominate.

Eddie always looks like he's an inch away from death. He doesn't have the superhuman skeletal structure which other top strongmen have, him competing at that level is incredible enough but I don't see him winning a WSM with Shaw and Hafthor around.

If he took that off would it be painful

You're taling like they actually get any glory at all.

Does anyone know who Gary Hall Jr. is?
Ryan Lochte?
Aaron Peirsol?

>he hasnt seen him box

Why does Shaw act like such a nice guy

does my head in

He'll never beat Shaw or Halfthor, tragic.

>Why does Shaw act like such a nice guy
because he is?

He and Hafthor are at each other's throats all the time but other than that yeah he seems like a good dude

>Is there ANYTHING this cunt can't do?
Have children

Seems like he puts it on

He has several kids though

his hair actually looks alpha

Extremely

Get some tattoos that don't make him look like a trashy retard.

The actually most impressive aspect of his strength is not his deadlift nor his swimming history but the fact that he can strict press mroe than 99% of top strongman//powerliters can PUSH press

you know when he gets his WSM he is gonna do a bigZ cut and fix his issues. bet you anything

I heard he did gay for pay when he was a teenager. Saw a pic of him with a nipple ring. I'd bet my shirt he's sucked a couple of dicks at least.

Due to knee injury he can't push press

People only know about Michael Phelps, but his case is also ridiculous

I think he does as well
I'm sure he isn't a twat, but he gives off a very fake vibe. I get the same feeling from Anthony Joshua

Of course he is
If he doesn't cut a lot of mass in the next few years he'll die. Massive amounts of slin for several straight years does that to you

>those genetics

FUCK

Misha is such a fun guy, really like him.

Hes the biggest guy

Was he already 6'3 here?

FUCKKKK WHY DID I HAVE TO MISS THE GENETIC LOTTERY LIFE ISN'T FUCKING FAIRRRR!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

teenage records don't count shit. I've seen people at the age of 16 who became second on U17 world championchips and did't make it even to become a professional.
They are now shitposting on Veeky Forums like the casual 24 year old loser

He can also die from a massive heart attack at 35 LOL

Be stood by me

Doubtful. Strongmen have good cardio

Eddie doesn't. At Worlds last year he was ridiculously unfit.
Cardiovascular fitness varies massively from athlete to athlete. Someone like Adam Bishop can be very fit, whereas your Magnussons and Halls are very unfit. It varies even more at local level (where I am). I'm fairly weak for someone who's competed in strongman but I have a very strong grip for it and can run 4 miles at a (just) sub-7 minute pace, but I've competed against people who probably can't walk up stairs without getting out of breath

>strongmen
>good cardio
i wanna see a single strong man jog 2 miles something every grown male should be able to do

>Ryan Lochte?
who could forget the guy who tore up a poster, claimed to be getting robbed, then pissed on the building

Put on 100kg backpack, so youre 180kg as top strongmen, and try to do any walking, we'll see how strong your heart is

But can he see why kids like the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

I can't even squat that

It's a different kind of cardio, I'm and while I'd say running for distance is tougher than, say, a 20m heavy as fuck yoke carry- there's really no way to describe the feeling of carrying a 3x bodyweight yoke across your back as quickly as possible. Everything hurts, your legs feel like they're about buckle under you, if you take a step slightly too long you lurch forward horribly, breathing is difficult, you feel like your shoulders are being skinned and then it's just done

The DOMS is like nothing else as well. It's really bad

carrying around that much weight is unhealthy period, strongmen walk around that heavy all the time so of course the heart adapts,but they run out of breath from walking strongmen events are short distance what's your argument

>short distance
Not so much in the big competitions nowadays, but in local competitions and older WSMs events got up to sprint distances. For example farmer's walks with 125kg per hand over a 100m course (IIRC)

pass a drug test

I'd bet you a dollar most of them can, people like Pudz and Hafthor have great cardio.

DOONT YE DEERE BEH MEAN T'EDDEH YE COONT

>british swimming champion
When he was 14 or some shit

>world record deadlifter
K

>Future WSM
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Do you reckon strongman competitors would crush the highland games? Are they even allowed to enter and if they are why don't more of them do it?

>why don't more of them do it

because there's fuckall money/exposure in the highland games