Wim Hof

I tried Wim Hof's method, and it works really wonders against my depression and compulsive overthinking. It's the best spiritual method i ever tried. Also, in 2 days my posture improved more than in the last 6 months.

Don't believe me? Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A9zS94x2nd8
youtube.com/watch?v=RW1C_3OXhEs&t=2s
pepijnvanerp.nl/2016/01/wim-hof-method/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post the method

>not free

yeah nah

weird place to shill

If I was a shill, why would i post it here? If it's worth pirating, it's worth something.

post the method

Sit in a bucket of ice for 16 days

Well...go on? Post the PDF you fucking nerd if not reporting for shilling

He seems like a con man but he has actually done some crazy shit.

>It's the best spiritual method i ever tried
What did you mean by this?

He has some really retarded ideas about simple shit but overall his method is worth a try I'd say.

this

His method is to basically hyperventilate and stop just before feinting. Amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=A9zS94x2nd8

highexistence.com/the-wim-hof-method-revealed-how-to-consciously-control-your-immune-system/

his breathing method is all you need and its free, combined with cold exposure.

nothing retarded about his stuff

Tell me more about the method.

>consciously-control-your-immune-system
nope.jpg

so it's basically sitting in ice?

this is not a weird place to shill btw, faggots here eat up anything self-improvement related

yes. and hes proven it u cucktard

I tried it for the first time 2 days ago. Feel a lot better already. It's just simple hyperventilating and cold showers. If it's placebo, OK, as long as it works. Try it once, takes you 10 mins.

Don't know about that either, but it certainly makes you feel better.

Source now fag.

Try it for yourself. Be your own source.

He said it was proven to let you control your immune system numb nuts.

Do you have a source where I can read about it?

Doesn't he have some sort of physical training regimen too along with the breathing and cold? I read about it but all I could find were the latter two.

Just google it or something. I'd recomend just trying it first.
youtube.com/watch?v=RW1C_3OXhEs&t=2s

Breathe fully in, but not fully out. Just do as he says.

its on fucking wikipedia

For balance:

pepijnvanerp.nl/2016/01/wim-hof-method/

I'm not saying his breathing techniques are bad in all cases but the dude seems a little bit too enthusiastic.

people do get sick when they have time off work. This is an actual proven statistic, where when you get, say a week off, you go home and you think and feel "ahhh now i get to relax", and it actually triggers your immune system to relax with you, and you get sick.

placebos in general are fucking nuts. name brand medicine works better than generic in the west, but in Africa, they both work equally well, even though both are the exact same drug. Acupuncture has shown to alleviate pain, even though it's doing nothing except poking you. A man who couldn't walk his whole life came down with split personality disorder, and one of his personalities could walk without any issues. another split personality story is someone's personality had an accent from a country he had never been to.

you don't think breathing in cold is a way to trigger placebo, or even actual physiological events in your body caused by the cold that boost your immune system to work better, why not be open to it and study it?

if u dont believe it or want it, ur loss. go fuck urselfs, fat losers of fit

The only thing that was proven is that he's a freak of nature

What the fuck?

> "oh no, i browsed Veeky Forums too much now i have AIDS"
> but np
> *concentrates really hard*
> ok done
You are talking about "healthy living" in order to prove "controlling immune system".

But yea, placebos do rock.

> being this awful at argument fallacies.

Reading your post gave me cancer, not aids.

no anyone can do what he does

Lmao two guys died trying out his method in a cold lake

Fuck off shill

If you got any nervousness or anxiety problem, I recommend you try the breathing technique. It's not magic, eventually you will get sick, but it still helps a lot vs anxiety and overthinking. More so than meditation ever helped med.

Some people die because they are stupid. Darwinian theory applied.

Shill

Hof is bekritiseerd om zijn uitspraken.
>Hof had been critisized for vis claims
Hij beweerde dat mensen met reuma, multiple sclerose en zelfs kanker baat zouden kunnen hebben bij zijn methode.
>He claimed people with rheuma, multiple sclerose and even cancer can benefit from his method
Zijn onderzoekers Pickkers en Kox hadden hem gewaarschuwd voor het postuleren van dergelijke gezondheidsclaims die volgens hen niet gerechtvaardigd zijn.[33]
>His won researchers Pickkers and Kox warned him against maling these claims that aren't justified according to them
Tevens vertelde Hof aan de media dat het onderzoek uitwees dat zijn lichaam bacteriƫn relatief snel uitschakelde,[19][noot 4] hoewel dit geen conclusie van het onderzoek was.
>Hof also told the media the research concluded that his body destroyed bacterie relatively quickly, however, this was never concluded in the research

>>>/b

Wim Hof: "I have shown that I can remove an injectie bacteria from my body within 10 minuten''

NOT TRUE

His freezing stuff has been proven to work but he did an enima on a fountain so..