What is Veeky Forums's opinion on the campaign against Blaha?

What is Veeky Forums's opinion on the campaign against Blaha?

They recently got him evicted from his apartment after sending multiple Craigslist tranny hunters there. People from fitmisc are even stalking him irl now.

vid.me/mljD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LffyQ7k_qaM
youtube.com/channel/UCl2JbQXeTwEKM-HxRZkfTAw/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCS-G9FsmOpunBRFb075yjFQ/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That sounds fucked up.

>stalking
Guys hes probably buiding ammo innawoods right now. Yall fucked with the wrong person.

>copy and pastes stronglifts 5x5 and adds curls
>rides this autistic wave into a living
>wonders why people shit on him

Ehhh. I think he's a mentally disturbed individual who's just scared. He seems to have good intentions despite all his fallacy tales. I watched a video where a dude called his gym and they debunked him big time... And then I just felt bad for the guy.

they've become about as shitty as he is

actually way more shitty. why would u try to fuck with someone like that because he lied on youtube?

go fuck with rich, kali, panda, w.e theres a ton of other youtubers who lie every video.

Rude, but I can't say I'm surprised, he bringed this on hisself.

Fags are just jelly they can't diddly 10pl8 and leg press 2,500lbs like Jason.

hes the dsp of lifting lol

Who else here irconically hopes Jason's channel grows again? The ments are never ending, but they'll eventually die off if he fades into total obstrurity and stops uploading.

His delusions about himself aside, he usually provides good advice.

Blaha plz GO

It's all fun and games but Blaha is clearly not all there. If this keeps up he'll shoot someone.

How could they stalk a super ninja CIA operative?

He's gonna go fucking crazy soon lmao

It would be funny if all his claims turned out to be actually true

he cant stop uploading
apart from his gibmedats from disability fraud, its his only source of income. why do you think he started churning out multiple 10 minute long videos every day since his channel started shrinking? he needs them ad bux.

That's fucking disgusting.
He may be a delusional autist, but he doesn't deserve these """people""" fucking with his personal life.

If reptilian overlords turn out to be true then I think we have bigger things to worry about.

Although if Jason is the pinnacle of reptilian-human hybrids, one of their top assassins and brightest members, maybe not.

Honestly, Blaha is so cringe beyond the pale of what spending over a decade on this website has previously put me through that I can't even stand it. He acts like a 7 year old child telling the other kids that his dad works for Nintendo and Mewtwo is behind the truck. Lies heaped upon lies, refusal to take any responsibility for the nonsense that comes out of his mouth. He's honestly lower in my estimation than Chris-chan, and that's saying a fuckton.

So fitmisc is in full kiwifarms mode, then?

He's a valour stealing asshole who told vets "fuck you, come and get me." and threatened to shoot any who approach him.
And to be clear, fitmisc did not get him evicted. He got himself evicted when he was so desperate to keep up his tough guy image that he was retarded enough to upload videos to his own damn channel of him marching around his apartment complex with a rifle and holding and robbing a man at gunpoint because he knocked on jasons door.

Mewtwo has always been in unknown dungeon. The rumor was that Mew was underneath the truck.

t. /vp/

youtube.com/watch?v=LffyQ7k_qaM

Since he's already on roids why doesn't he take other drugs like deca and dbol so that he doesn't look natty?

>stalking Hemingway
>fucking with him

ISHYGDDT

>why would u try to fuck with someone like that because he lied on youtube?
He also threatened peoples families, constantly comments on other peoples private life like some gossip bitch.

Roids can't make up for absolute gutter trash genetics, shitty diet and not lifting. Withouth them he would look like shit, with them he looks like bloated shit.

I would like the concept of these videos but the way he delivers those lines is so cringy I cant watch it.

Jason Blaha is a confirmed blackbelt (I've trained with him personally). He's nuts. Don't mess with him.

Aren't blackbelt tests for the mentally retarded pretty much just attendance awards?

This can absolutely be in the case in many traditional martial arts gyms. However, we trained in brazilian jiu jitsu together back in the mid 90s. There was no "blue belt" or "black belt" test, the instructor gave rewarded you with a new belt if see saw improvement in your game. And he didn't pay attention to you if you didn't at least compete once a year.

IT SICK IT PISS

I agree, I was a mercenary in the early 2000s, and our firm, Black Hawk Up, contracted with is firm, dude was one of the hardest motherfuckers I ever met. You don't want to fuck with him.

what were you contracted to do? contract aids?

We give aids to children yes

Blaha is a fat ass and a liar... but these freaks are literally obsessed with him. You should go into that thread, they get excited over the most trivial amount of information.

I can't ever imagine myself being that obsessed over another person.

Oh, I didn't know that.I thought he was harmless.
Alright then, fuck him.

lol ur obsessed with an obese shitty youtuber kys

Stronglifts was a copy of reg parks newb

of course it's cringey

he's a huge loser and he was weak and fat until he started cycling

then all of a sudden within a month he's leaner and incline benching 225

>implying anyone is actually stalking him
>implying he didnt bring this all on himself

spotted a stalker

They've taken pictures of his car outside of where he is currently living

225 kilos on incline? Nice.

that's 2 plate. not impressive for a roider

>People from fitmisc
>So fitmisc is

now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time...

snafu here

What really amazes me how people actually have time to spend on a guy who makes videos by sitting for 15 min. and stalk him irl. I just don't understand why people consider him so relevant just because he said some stuff that they don't believe in...

He's a fucking psycho and deserves everything he gets

He is a retard but somehow most of his advice is sound. It's really sad that he is such an autist and shows it to everybody. If he wasn't people could actually take him seriously and learn a thing or two.
I don't like him at all because of all the shit he lies about but to be honest the people going so far to stalk him are pretty sad as well. But it's a bit funny.

this guy's made ~150 videos on blahino in the past 6 months, and i'm not even sure these are his only channels

youtube.com/channel/UCl2JbQXeTwEKM-HxRZkfTAw/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCS-G9FsmOpunBRFb075yjFQ/videos

Yea, I watched his videos...Even when he complains about Blaha's shirt. Although I can understand that he's leeching from hate and making money on YT, but other people lead a depressing life thinking about Blaha 24/7...

Yeah they haven't realized that they themselves have become the joke. They are way more pathetic than blaha himself.

Didn't he hold up a delivery boy outside his apartment door with a gun pointed to the boy's face, asking him how he knew his address? Blaha is going to sperg out for real one day and kill someone.

>defending bloho
dude's a terrible piece of shit

This is prince andrews fault. The ment drought is leading them deeper into this.

*laboured breath* I'm going to put on my +5 cuck cage of tranny dick sucking and name drop some famous tubers

his beliefs on politics and guns and stuff are all great. Can't say much for his other stuff

>making money on YT

I had a video with 650,000 views on it and only made $200... that guy gets hardly any views

He does it solely out of hate for a man that doesn't even know he exists

Hey, isn't that our boy Hemingway!?

bloho knows. the monster is always watching.

i read some of a thread about him on fitmisc and then i realized there are multiple 500+ page threads about him

pretty sad desu

Yeah most people have no idea how shitty youtube monetization is.

Bloho is bad. Bad as vegan gain
Fuk blojo

Rich Piana looks so damn weird.

link?

it's pretty fucked up, leave that nigga alone

a lot of the people on the fitmisc are just as autistic and cringy as him, cuck finn is actually fucking retarded or something and that phonecall was PURE CRINGE, he's straight up probably as fat as hemmingway with that voice

tactical squirrel is a mega autist and other than that some of the shit the other members say like FBI are mega retarded, always "cooking up some new operation" and then shit never happens

i want to see jason in the dirt or crying on livestream as much as anybody but goddamn if this whole ordeal isn't akin to a group of special ed kids prodding the most handicapped one with sticks then i don't know what is

Everyone gets pissed at blahino for lying and being a fraud, but nodody bats an eye at the hundreds of fake natties all over social media selling bs.

You nailed it. I love how they act like they're on some holy crusade when in reality they are just harassing some mentally ill person.

He brandished a firearm at innocent tranny hunters.

There is a ton of carrying on about fake natties. Blaha gets attacked so much because he's too stupid to not feed into it all.

The people who care about this enough to do things like that are the Veeky Forums equivalent of keemstar followers.

Blahino needs to fuck off

He's not even "bigger in person"

It's very entertaining if nothing else.

cuckfinn is a fgt seriously. bunch of cucks on fitmiss

It's been fascinating to watch this guy slowly self destruct over the last few years

Strong faggot thread

BACK TO FITMISC PLS

We're collecting a lot of information for several investigations going on. Fitmisc will finaly go down.

tactical squirrel on fitmisc is just as cringe as blaha imo. total sperglord

He is one being targeted. Tactical Squirrel, Omega of omega labs, and Nine. There are more of course

He makes Janoy Cresna look like a model citizen
Think about that for a second

Sounds like misdemeanour harassment. If any of those people are in the U.S., he can and should attempt to seek legal action against them.

Witch hunting is dumb. Who cares if you don't like him?

Jason Pls.

Oh wow how threatening..

I wouldn't want those retards stalking me irl desu

i agree, but if all they did was find out where he lives and take pics of his car.. i mean come on, thats hardly intimidating

Jason was raped by his uncle. Clearly he has mental illness issues. I think most people can see Jason's lies for what they are & what a raging retard he is. I don't see the need to fuck with him in the real world. Also sending unsuspecting people to his door step is wrong. Jason is dying for a reason to shoot somebody. He really thinks he'll become famous and hailed as a hero for shooting someone.

The point is that they act like he is some sort of monster when in reality they are just a bunch of pathetic losers with nothing better to do then harass some mentally ill person they found on youtube.

>BRRRRAAAAAAP

The creepy cyberstalkers are being paid by Dr. Layne Norton and the supplement industry. They wouldn't come after you since you don't expose them on the daily. You just sit around in your mouth-breathing malaise, continuing to buy their snake oil.

They're a bunch of ment addicts & Jason Blaha is a ment gravy train.

They are a little bit triggered by this post.

STOLEN VALOUR

I don't want to see Jason Blaha hurt. I wouldn't mind seeing him made to eat cat poop though.

I feel sorry for him that he has an entire army of turboautists after him 24/7. He's clearly desperate for attention and love and tried to get it by pretending to be a badass. He's severely mentally ill and his girlfriend is a many times convicted scam artist. His life story would make a good Netflix show...Making a Hemingway.

Why is his gf even still with him???

She is a manipulative cunt who can't do any better.