Why don't any of you have confidence

why don't any of you have confidence

Well that's a pretty retarded generalization

I don't need real confidence when I can fake it. Everything I do is an act to a certain degree. You don't need to be confident to get respect, you just need to project confidence.

>posts babydick when talking about not being confident but projecting it
kek well played user.

A life time of never straying from my comfort zone because of anxiety plus being raised by a single mother that sheltered me.

Looks like a pretty good package to me.it's not like he's erect.

>Looks like a pretty good package to me.

Crippling inferiority complex

My momma and daddy ain't raised me right
Other kids never wanted to play with me
And I'm ugly, 'tarded, and have all kindsa defects that would make me unsuitable as a mate

What i'm just stating facts. I thought the nohomo was implied.

I don't know. Objectively I think I'm great. I'm doing a PhD in a STEM field, many women think I'm hot, squat above 4pl8, fairly ripped, above average dick, well above average intelligence, genuinely care about other people, people seem to like me, own my own car and apartment, financially stable, do volunteer work...

I mean, I'm well aware there are people who have way more going for them, but compared to the average guy I'm doing well. I also have extreme self-doubt and I'm often afraid of being "exposed" for what I truly am, whatever that is.

A faggot

27 years of negative reinforcement, you?

I don't have anything to be confident about. I'm a loser.

Probably. One of my exes genuinely thought I was gay for a long time.

Definitely a faggot.

surprising it always come naturally to me whenever I'm talking in front of an audience or an important figure
but otherwise I'm as autistic as the rest of you niggers

you made my day Sir and I didnt write faggot

KONFIDUNCE IS ALL THAT MATTERS BRO

Basically this

Deep down probably faggot

So is that whole "exercise makes you feel more confident and gives you more energy" thing just some bullshit the fitness industry puts out there to get depressed fatties to go to the gym?

I'm a boring nobody with little interests, a college drop out (too much stress after daddio died right before last semester).
I have no confidence in my attractiveness despite people saying I am attractive all the time because I was ridiculed when I was younger for being fat.
No confidence to stand up for myself because I became accustomed to being helpless in any situation I was put in from a young age since violence was often a response to anything my friends or people didn't agree with me on or when I annoyed them.
Had to closet my attractions for the same gender up until 21 because of Catholic family and being unsure how they'd take it.
No confidence to get a BF because I've been told before by boyfriends I'm boring and a basic bitch, which shot my drive to get one.

I mean for fucks sake I allowed my roommate to sexually assault me a couple years ago, I got walked all over an ex girlfriend I had when I was closeted and allowed myself to be treated like shit, and I haven't actually stoop up for myself in so many years I can't even recall the last time I did.
I feel like I'm just damaged goods, and that no one I'd get would have the patience to stay with me other than my looks because I look good to other people.
I'm such a fucking pussy.

same

If Veeky Forums is anything to go by, yes.