Seriously dating foreign women

How do I avoid the stigma or people thinking she's a mail order bride or something?

bumped for interest

You won't

"Hey user good thing we're in the bathroom*
>BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPP
"Teehee whoops"

Stop being a degenerate.

no one will think that, this website has made you retarded

Probably just depends where shes from. If its Russia well then sorry user.

latinas are okay, everything else is degenerate

you're autistic as fuck and will never get a decent girlfriend thinking like that

>dating brown ""women""
>making it
You know how many to pick
t. a brown guy

Unless you're much older than she is, and she's Thai or something similar, most people won't think that.

If I see an old guy with a young Thai girl, I know she's mail order.

Depends on where youre from really - Multicultural places are more accepting in general

> how do I avoid the stigma
You cant...just live your life and dont give a shit

Dating a girl from brazil, and people have asked me how much money I send her each month.

I guess the stigma will stay, but atleast I got myself a qt3.14 with a nice rear.

if you want to do it then do it
fuck what people think

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQpBBtms4y4

this

what about western european girls

or (white) south african chicks

Is this true if you speak russian though? I've been in Moscow for a couple years it wouldn't be weird to bring a girl back to america right?

Does this bitch even bath??She looks like she smells like shit.Taking that thong off would cause the room to smell for hours

>Taking that thong off would cause the room to smell for hours
god i hope so

Depends what country.

For example dates a brazillian. Most people around me associate Brazil with football and exotic festivals and dancing and shit and would like having a brazillian woman around. Maybe some poverty, but they're always shown so happy in the TV. In the meantime as a member of the proud internet elite residing in this serbian rape seminar I know for a fact that Brazil is overrun by favela monkeys, corrupt officials and nasty diseases and would get mildly disgusted at the idea of a brazillian somewhere in my proximity. She probably has a dick too. Then again I would still be a minority.

On the other hand there's places I think are great when everyone around me thinks they're shitholes full of niggers and you would end up being ostracised and stigmatised and all that.

I'm white and I'm dating a mexican girl. Nobody seems to care and I enjoy her company plenty.