Fuck no thx

To blacks, maybe

untill you are 22

clubs matter to sloots

sloots matter to bros

bros matter to clubs

When I turned 21.

Then i turned 22.

clubbing is fun for a while, then it gets really old when you realize you see the same sluts and dude-bros every friday.

I hate clubbing. Shit music, can't talk to anyone, everyone dances like a retard, alcohol is overpriced and underdosed, and the women are trash tier.

This, so fucking much. Why the fuck do people go and pay so much every weekend to go in one of these shit houses?

Grow up.

Hell no, overpriced booze and blasting your ears off every week. I rather have a drink at home with the boys.

Although if you want a hookup and want an easy fugly girl you can go clubbing after 3am.

where do you find woman who are class tier?

For all our technological progress we're still very much tribal as a society. Night clubs are just like those African tribal dances by the camp fire you see on the discovery channel.

I've been going to nightclubs since I was 17 and never ever gotten anything from them other than making out with drunk off their face landwhales a couple of times. It's completely pointless unless you're Chad.

23 year old virgin now and I stopped going. What's even the point.

Well, depends. It used to be at uni or parties but I've graduated now. I've had mixed success in the gym as well. Overall, you should look for women with similar interests and hobbies as yours.

been raving and clubbing for like 4 years, here is my advice for getting poosy

>be having a good time, if you look bored no one will fuck
>dance with no inhibition, dont be a complete retard though
>dont try to hookup until after 12. Also youre probably not gonna get any on a tuesday either
>pick one or more of her friends and buy them drinks too. Its more expensive but pays off
>say you live close and you have a room her friends can crash in

Don't know why, but I read "bros matter to curls and keked"

how do i avoid aids?

what club is this? Not one attractive person in there. If you really do think clubbing is all that matters, please at least avoid this one.

Clubbing is boring and expensive.

the only club i go to is my local gaming store.

>GETTING INTO AND 18 PLAYER MEGA CIV GAME IN A FEW WEEKS, HYYYPE.

keith no

When I was 18 and then at 20 it got boring

same here bro. Post your adress so we can be bros 4 lyf

I always try to wingman for my friends but end up with a slut at the end

this is a club in london I take it?

but alcohol is cheaper if you buy it in a store

This
It's fun to try once or twice when you first go to college but the people who do it regularly have serious problems. Unless you're trying to pick up a drunken whore and roll the dice for a rape charge/getting robbed, why not drink cheaper alcohol in the comfort of your own home or at an actual bar?

>getting robbed
What kind of clubs are you going to where this is a risk

I stopped clubbing after I turned 21. Even when girls go clubbing, I just hang around for an hour or two and go home because it's such a waste of fucking time and money. I'd rather be drinking with my friends at my apartment or going to a fucking bar.

I went to a state university with a big downtown club scene, two friends of mine picked up girls and woke up to find the girls gone and the cash from their wallet and a prepaid debit gift card thing gone, never learned the girls' names or numbers so there was nothing they could do. I imagine it's more popular than you'd think since "scamming" is a meme with ratchets on social media now

condor

Enjoy your STDs

When I was 24

And when I was 26 I realized I was wrong

>go crawling
>every bar is charging to get in
>bouncer is a faggot so he'll charge you twice even though he remembers your face
>10$ charge for each bar
>drink on the street
>get arrested for solicitation

kek